[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT WAS SHE DOING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA
>>
>>72314673
Admitting she's accepting the role of Ted Cruz's children's Vice-Molester.
>>
>eats dogfood
>sings like a witch

She's a swamp witch I think
>>
She's sexy as fuck.
>>
>>72314673
Oh wow. Cruz piked a delusional anti vaccine former female CEO that almost destroyed HP. I am now a cruz missile.
>>
>>72314673
I'm not sure if she's accepted, but that would just be another nail in the coffin of Cruz, if you ask me.

I'm also guessing he tried to get someone like Rubio, but he told Cruz to fuck off.
>>
>>72314673
She knows it's over so she may as well have some fun while at it.
>>
#cruzmissile in my pants desu
>>
>>72314673
wow i was going to vote for trump but now i'm a #CruzorinaMissile
>>
>>72316305
i'd vaccinate her box if u know wat i mean
>>
>>72314673
looks like her monarch brainwashing got out of control for a second
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (146 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
146 KB, 960x540
"As Chief Executive Officer of HP from 1999 to 2005, Fiorina was the first woman to lead a Top-20 company as ranked by Fortune Magazine.[2] In 2002, Fiorina oversaw what was then the largest technology sector merger in history, in which HP acquired rival personal computer manufacturer, Compaq. The transaction made HP the world's largest seller of personal computers.[3][4] HP subsequently laid off 30,000 U.S. employees.[5][6][7] On February 9, 2005, she was forced to resign as CEO and Chair, after the company lost half of its value"
>>
>announcing a running mate without having the nomination
is this a thing?
>>
>>72316853
Yup, she's a hitman. Hired on to tank a company so the board of directors can avoid blame.
They sell the assets off.
She leaves with a golden parachute.
Everyone wins....except the little guys.

Same exact thing happened with the chink-bitch at Reddit. She made a bunch of changes, they "fired" her, but the changes stayed.
>>
>>72316960

It is when you're desperate.
>>
>>72316853
Best deal of a lifetime for Compaq... They were such a shitty company.
>>
Bitch's psychotic. I won't be surprised if she is silent about Cruz's affairs because he allows her to "play" with his kids
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.