[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done to contribute to the legalization movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What have you done to contribute to the legalization movement?
>>
Nothing. Stoners are a waste of space. Use your time to contribute towards something better like keeping freedom of speech or keeping your gun rights.
>>
I call the cops when I see people smoking in public so they get mad and become activists.
>>
>>72314395
>Cares about rights
>Dismisses all marijuana users as "stoners" and disregards a legitimate cry for freedom

Aussie shitposters think in memes, proof is in the expected "dude weed lmao" replies.

>>72314397
More activists are more people for the cause. Good job.
>>
LEGALIZE!
>>
File: Mini Corn Dogs.jpg (327 KB, 1600x1273) Image search: [Google]
Mini Corn Dogs.jpg
327 KB, 1600x1273
>>72315603

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2016/04/25/white-house-sits-down-with-marijuana-law-reformers-today/

People toked at the White House gates. Pic related. Some were invited inside to discuss marijuana law reform. Change is happening and these people's voices are becoming clearer and louder.
>>
>>72315430

Doing my part, plus I hate when stoners get high near children.
>>
>>72315844

How do you not make a distinction between marijuana users who respect others while they're smoking, and those who do it around children? A blanket grudge against the entire group of people is exactly something a Brazilian would do. After all, they're incapable of thinking thoroughly about things. Fucking monkeys.
>>
>>72314335
>[Insert degenerate anti-/pol/ bait subject]
>>
>>72314335
I'm all for legalising it, but I would want the same system in place that they use for alcohol.
You can only buy marijuana when you're 18+ years old. While even heavy weed use wasn't shown to be harmful to adults, it was shown to reduce the IQ adolescents by several points, due to their brains being in development and all.
>>
Jesus, if you smoking weed fucking quit. It's a mind-killer and life drainer.

It's just fogs the shit out of your life and the years you need to be preparing will slip right by.
>>
>>72315922

I smoke, and its easy to spot those who don't give a fuck about who's around them when they toke, they're usually black or have dreadlocks.
>>
>>72316008
18+ is a respectable age. After all, your rights aren't a gift to you. You deserve them when you're an adult, which is at 18, regardless of potential risks they're taking at that age. I don't condone it, but I say this because a lot of states would rather 21 be the age. That's playing it safe, but considering I don't see that age changing soon it's pretty much like slapping pile of shit onto the bill, a pile of shit that no one would ever be able to scrape off.

>>72316054

>[anecdotal evidence]

It's called a bit of moderation. Have you ever tried it before? Put the pipe down.

>>72316184

Do you report respectful smokers?
>>
>>72314335
I voted in Ohio last year to keep it illegal. Fucking grow up already.
>>
>>72316217

>Do you report respectful smokers?

Nah, some people have common sense, you don't even notice them, only the smell.
>>
>>72316217
Yes. I smoked for years, heavy at first, then in moderation. Young people need to understand their formative years need to be spent establishing themselves, not stoned to the tits letting their chances for a good life pass by.

And the majority of young smokers need every bit of help, only a small minority can handle both smoking and life goals.
>>
>>72314335
nothing :^)
>>
>>72316217

I'd like to add that Brazilian stoners are very toxic, when I used to smoke with a group of friends I was the only one who was constantly checking surroundings and asking people to put the joint down when non smokers and kids were passing by. People treat Marijuana like Alcohol here, they don't smoke to chill, they smoke to get wasted.
>>
>>72316054
Preparing for what? The day of the rope?
>>
Hemp is the real issue, why is it illegal? People will always find a way to get high.
>>
Who the fuck cares? It's a none issue.
>>
>>72314335
Nobody cares about stoners.
>>
File: whatsbehindpost.jpg (49 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
whatsbehindpost.jpg
49 KB, 491x491
>>72314395
Hey (You), have an FPBP.

>>72315430
Weed is degenerate. What should be "legalized" is the liberty to do things to your own body, as degenerate as they are. The only legitimate restrictions should be things that pose a clear and immediate threat to others, like the stuff in the "Things I Won't Work With" series: http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2010/02/23/things_i_wont_work_with_dioxygen_difluoride
>>
I voted Libertarian.
Although that's for all my rights, and less of the state's ability to control me. For instance, the Feds decided not to increase rates yesterday. Why vote for increased government at all or restricting your rights when the state clearly have no idea how to respect their own? What's so wrong with smoking where if these "Wastes of space." Show up the employer can fire them if they start slacking off? And in the libertarian society they can't just go on welfare, so they have to work low end jobs now because they decided to become a fucking degenerate and let it rule their lives. However, the average Joe can use it all he wants, as long as he doesn't turn into an unproductive shit stick.
>>
I'm all for it, more power to ya, but I really just don't care enough to so much as talk about it with someone.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.