[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone. I won't disclose who I am, but I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28
File: muslim-immig.png (1 MB, 1172x696) Image search: [Google]
muslim-immig.png
1 MB, 1172x696
Hey everyone.

I won't disclose who I am, but I'm a YouTube "political commentator" with a decent following, and released my latest video a nearly 8 hours ago. Hopefully this will help you narrow down who I am, but I can't openly acknowledge my channel on here due to the left and SJW hatred toward this site (fear?) and them using it as ammunition in the main stream media to discredit myself.

Long story short, I'm doing my next video on 4chan, Reddit, and Twitter censorship and just wanted a perspective check from you guys, the users. This rings especially true for /pol/ due to the very nature of this board, and you guys being a qualification toward said censorship (to which I disagree).

I realize that since the website has changed ownership, that the censorship on here has become somewhat lessened, but to what I can gather it remains none the less. If I'm incorrect in this statement, please correct me.

Please let me know in this thread your thoughts, feelings and tribulations on the subject, specifically in regards to those who have been on this site before the zealous moderation.

Thanks guys, and please don't prune this thread mods: the video I'm making is specifically to challenge the weak minded leftist propaganda machine that challenges yourself as individuals of worth.

Cheers guys.
>>
stef pls go
>>
I'm not seeing any arguments here Stephan
>>
Do you hope we are doing well?
>>
Do you want me to be shot?
>>
>>72309427
Yes.

>>72309520
No.
>>
>>72309319
Where do I have to go if I want to donate one dollar to your channel?
>>
File: JontronHatesIslam.jpg (71 KB, 540x373) Image search: [Google]
JontronHatesIslam.jpg
71 KB, 540x373
>>72309319
>>
There is almost no censoring goih on as long as you follow board rules. These rules are here so not every board turns into /b/. If those ruled are met your thread will be posted amongst others. Wether it will gain popularity or not depens on the quality of the post.

Good lucking finding anons willing to speak.
>>
>>72309902
Keep that dollar and buy some non-Halal certified food.

Please try to give some insight into the topic, I'd appreciate it greatly. Have to go edit some backlogs, but I'll be back in 20 minutes or so to read everyone's experiences and stories.

Appreciate it, guys.
>>
>>72309319
I'll be brief:

4chan has been under surveillance for a long time. The Gamergate showed that Moot was susceptible to SJW pressure, so the ownership got changed and now /pol/ is a political tool and experiment area.
>>
paul izat you?
>>
>>72310357
I am guessing by his flag that it has to be an Australian commentator. Then again, I wouldn't rule out the use of VPN's or proxies
>>
>>72309319
Gary the Goat is that you?
>>
>>72309319
Not is overtly censored here like other sites. I think the reputation this site has allows us greater freedom because no one will ever use here as a source for fear of being associated with nazis and tin foilers. Its also a good tool for gauging public opinion and as a honeypot for dumb extremists.
Reddit has pretty overt censorship but also pushes discussion into easily labelled boxes which has the same effect as being labelled a nazi.
IDK much about twitter but it looks like a cesspool of retards who say everything and anything.
>>
>>72310523
>Not is overtly censored here
fuck
>>
Bearing?

Message Sargon for me and tell him to stop uploading so many 2 hour + videos, Jesus Christ. I have work on Saturday, and between now and then, I have 12 hours of Sargon to catch up on.
>>
>>72309650
maybe
>>
File: 1459922027375.png (47 KB, 121x173) Image search: [Google]
1459922027375.png
47 KB, 121x173
>>72309319
SyrianGirl pls go
>>
File: 1349335193876.png (213 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1349335193876.png
213 KB, 500x382
>>72310714
Also, to answer the OP

No, I don't feel like censorship is a thing here. You post stupid shit, you get hit. Sometimes mods can be pretty shitty, especially on popular boards that aren't /pol/, but otherwise it's alright.

It's the anonymity that makes this sight so successful. If you have a retarded opinion and get yelled down for it, you have a chance to reevaluate your position before posting again. This helps a lot of people learn over time, by trial by fire.
>>
Blake Cottrell is that you cunt?
>>
File: 1459849955421.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1459849955421.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
>>72309319
>I'm a YouTube "political commentator"

Stopped right there.

>>72310199
Sure it is. Political tool to manipulate anime fangays and perma neckbeard virgins. They are really important factor in politics. Moot is faggot who got his servers confiscated long time ago and he is a good goy now.
>>
>>72310811
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>72310872
Yeah, plus if you get banned it's usually only for a day
>>
>>72309319
Double negative makes a positive!
>>
File: 1433872518629.png (142 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1433872518629.png
142 KB, 250x333
>>72309319
>YouTube "political commentator"
Get a job you slob
>>
>>72310948
you fucked it up
>>
File: 1461354459101.png (287 KB, 852x476) Image search: [Google]
1461354459101.png
287 KB, 852x476
>>72309319
>>
>>72310930
Let me simplify it for you:

Donald Trump - Breitbart - Milo - 4chan

We are his """internet people""".
>>
File: 1379112235616.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1379112235616.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>72310967
This.

Most of the "censorship" is just troves of people disagreeing with you. To the leftists, that is censorship. To sensible people, they will learn through their mistakes. Maybe not all at once, but not even completely, but a lot of people will end up changing their minds because of the nature of discussion here.

I came here being a slightly left-moderate myself, and I've changed for the better since. I still have some opinions that a lot of people on /pol/ would disagree with, but whatever. I stand by my principles, and don't need to change entirely to fit the mold, and neither do most people. A lot of discussion on /pol/ occurs because people have slightly different beliefs. That we can discuss them, while also calling each other slurs and insulting each others' mums, is the beauty of this site. A sight more successful than many people know.
>>
>>72310199
Please expunge on the "political tool" and "experiment area" and why you feel this way. I find this interesting.

>>72310357
Maybe, maybe not.

>>72310484
VPN for obvious reasons. I don't use my native IP, or risk the range, because of the draconian data sniffing laws here.

>>72310513
No.

>>72310523
I've noticed during any and all queries within the Reddit community that you are very much correct. They have a secular hatred toward any opposition, even dissemination.

I still do not understand this "Nazi" and "White Supremacist" labeling for trying to create a dialogue with the opposition. It's simply sad.

>>72310872
Appreciate the feedback and your opinion. So your'e asserting that /pol/ has become more self-moderated as opposed to top to bottom moderation?
>>
IMO 4chan is easily one of the most relaxed boards on the Internet as far as censorship goes, and pretty much anything that isn't blatantly illegal can be posted.

Yeah there's rules and shit stickied but even those are rarely enforced. Pretty much as long as you're even remotely on topic your thread won't get pruned.

And that's just with shitposting. As far as actual discussion goes (on the rare occasion that it occurs) there's literally zero chance that your opinion will be silenced no matter how retarded or offensive it is.

I've been here on and off since 07 and I haven't noticed much of a change in censorship since ~2010 except when shit happens that draws a lot of controversy (GG, Fappening, etc).
>>
>>72311289

agreed.

Bear in mind there are alot of shills and astro turfers on this board OP, there are numerous attempts to change this boards attitudes and viewpoints. It's not censorship, but shitposting does drag down the quality of conversations, normally on an edgy thread you have to get through like 100+ posts before the shills and shitposters bail so normal discussion can begin.

Just because we CAN say pretty much whatever, doesnt mean we get the opportunity.

Doesnt help that i cant post under a VPN here, so theres lots of stuff i wont say because it'll be viewed if i ever enter the spotlight or get red flagged, that alone censors alot of what i have to say on this board.
>>
>>72311044
You're not the boss of me cunt.
>>
>>72309319
There's a fuckton of shills nowadays. Some paid, some coming from le ebin reddit to try and influence the US elections (kek).
But what they don't realize is that they only encourage /pol/. This board runs contrarian to the media and we all expect retards to argue against us.
And the shills are never motivated enough to even make good points.
As far as censorship goes, there's very little that I noticed. But other boards are far worse on that matter. /v/ is too far gone to be saved, and sjw threads will stay up on other boards until they hit bump limit. Any thread or post expressing /pol/ opinions will be shut down, by both mods and other anons. Basically the newer half of 4chan is bluepilled idiots while the older half is just kinda annoyed by these faggots
>>
File: 1446584390038.gif (2 MB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1446584390038.gif
2 MB, 340x332
>>72311405
>So your'e asserting that /pol/ has become more self-moderated as opposed to top to bottom moderation?
Yeah, kinda. There's still groups of people who disagree vehemently and won't ever change sides, but overall, the communities homogenize through newcomers learning over time.

You say something retarded, people call you retarded, and you move on with your life. Those that stay usually end up getting assimilated, and slowly change their ideals over time, because they have the chance to test them out against other "educated" people. You'll find people here from 15 to 90 years old, from all different countries, religious (or non-religious) backgrounds, languages, societies, and creeds. There are the British who love guns, but can't have them, the Brazilians who want to make their country more conservative, the Turks that renounced Islam, and so on.

It's all about perspective, which I think /pol/ contributes a lot towards. You can disagree with anything you want, but it offers new insights into the world, and lets your ideas get more mileage. Whether they stack up or not is irrelevant, but you'll quickly find out that you cannot enter a hugbox here, because you'll always find someone who opposes you.
>>
>No Demracy
>We want just Islam !
>>
>>72311184
So you are implying that this is propaganda machine, seriously? Do you seriously think that this site or precisely this board have to do with anything politics wise?
It is a containment internet niche for faggots, only people who are getting their butt checked are murricans, rest don't matter. If i was in US i would be riding 7 proxies when coming here.
>>
stefan molyneux from freedom main radio if that's really you you turned me from cucked liberal to a rationalist with your trayvon video all those years ago so I hope you're doing well.
>>
>>72311405
>Please expunge on the "political tool" and "experiment area" and why you feel this way. I find this interesting.

Every campaign needs a "grassroots" movement, which is basically a funded astroturf. Trump didn't invest in his one, instead his people have been molding this place to suit Trump's campaign. /pol/ is basically an entry place of fringe ideas into mainstream - they are first injected, developed and memeified, to normalize it, then either it spreads to normies through the social media like the word "cuck", or Trump gets a whiff of it and he uses it himself, which causes the board to blow up with ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
All this process is monitored.
>>
>>72311654
I notice some people get very annoyed at the
>go back to /pol/
retards though because progressive use it for literally everything that is slightly non - PC
Other boards like /co/ are just awful though
>>
>>72311805
Lel, you are deluded if you believe Kremlin isn't here. There is a serious nationalist movement brewing in Europe too. Yes, this place is a propaganda machine, best to put it this way. A hivemind to serve one purpose.
>>
>>72309319
Put something about the TPP up and watch how quickly the thread dies
>>
>>72311511
The rules are mostly here to guide discussion as suggestions. It helps to have hard guides to the quality of posts, otherwise every board would be /b/ with a different flavor, kind of like how you have 50 different kinds of strawberries to choose from at a store, but they all serve the same purpose.

There are a lot of people talking past each other here. I had an argument last night with a Swiss cunt about the state of Puerto Rico right now. He completely missed the point of what happened, and just accused me of being a communist for suggesting fixes to Puerto Rico's expenditure that don't involve literally shutting down hospitals and never doing road maintenance.

However, if your point is good enough, it'll resonate with others, and the guy who completely missed the point won't win any favors. It's a meritocratic system at it's finest.

Filled with memes.
>>
File: pol.jpg (140 KB, 1320x306) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
140 KB, 1320x306
>>72311654
Maybe because other boards don't give a fuck about /pol/ opinions and just want to discuss their own topics. Retard.
/pol/ was made as a containment board for all political shit.
>>
Bearing?
>>
>>72311805
Are you fucktarded?
You must have completely missed Milo's expose on the alt right movement. He all but names the /pol/ itical jew. In fact i think he outright names /pol/

Yer dumb m9 and yer shits all gay
>>
>>72309319
I suspect bearing (not likely ) or Prisonplanet (not sure if he would ever mention 4chan)
>>
>>72311031
>>72310930

Hence the quotation marks. I personally dislike the title given, but it's the only descriptor for what I do.

Please provide positive contribution regarding the topic, as the exposure toward these Social Justice imbeciles trying to silence your rightfully given opinion will only provide betterment of this site, and many others.

>>72311289
Totally agree. One of the reasons I hate being unable to mention 4chan in many of my social platforms. This site is one of the few even in existence that promotes free speech and open discussion between all parties.

Once leftists and social justice warriors are met with logic, they usually convert to normality. The fact those in charge want these sites to be silenced and moderated to be "politically correct" only proves the point.

>>72311415
GG was one of the main points I was going to bring up in my next video, so your views and experiences on the subject regarding 4chan would be extremely important as can be imagined.

Without troubling you, could you please explicate on this a little further?
>>
>>72310967

who the fuck gets banned on /pol/ anyway , other boards free speech does not exist
>>
>>72309319
Why don't you do a video about propaganda from all areas of the political spectrum instead of promoting the false left right dichotomy and further reinforcing political stereotypes that stunt political progress.
>>
>>72311887
Indeed they do. There was a thread on /fit/ where people talked about why most of the really stronk lifters are white, and blacks are only seen in bodybuilding. There were people arguing about differences in muscle fibers. Then someone brought up mentality, and everyone went apeshit with the "go back to /pol/ guise" thing.
I found /co/ to be kinda annoyed at all the PC, feminist bullshit in modern comics as well though. But they have the worst mods by far.
>>
>>72309319
Just don't call us "the alt right"
It's a retarded label and doesn't mean much
>>
>>72309319
censorship on /pol/ is fine

sure they delte shitposts but no real censorship

the other boards on the other hand are an absolute nightmare, you can get a 3 day ban for just saying the word nigger, not even calling anyone it, even when youre completely on topic. /fa/'s janitor/mod chatlogs got leaked once and they were ALL enormous leftist faggots. this was when moot still owned the site so its not as bad now but still apparent.
>>
>>72312003
No sometimes people say stuff like
>all the women in this show suck
or
>Wow the evil nazi themes are way over the top
These aren't /pol/acks shitting up threads they are genuine and reasonable opinions
>>
>>72311947
This is actually true. People don't even know it exists. The protests that happened here in naziland weren't even covered by the news, and when they were they were portrayed as retards who just argue about "muh chlorine chickens".
I have never witnessed TTIP censorship o this board myself, it's just that people rarely ever cared about the threads that were put up. Maybe they were forcefully saged, maybe nobody gave a shit.
>>
File: 1458412809814.jpg (33 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1458412809814.jpg
33 KB, 500x284
>>72312101
That's because we have the free market place of ideas here. If your idea is good, it goes far. If your idea is shit, you get called out for it.

Not being able to mention this place is one of it's charms. We don't want more intolerable people coming here that won't respect the site for what it is. Attracting attention is the exact opposite of what we want, since our reputation precedes us, and makes us unlikely to be caught up in any real astroturfing efforts.

It's best if people just find out about this place on their own. If they're brave enough to come here, despite hearing all the horrible things about this place, then they can still be saved. There are those who are completely anti-free speech, and letting them in here would do nothing but frustrate a lot of people. This happens all the time on /v/, where the board got absolutely lousy with people from Neogaf, who are complete corporate dicksuckers for Sony, and are extremely leftist, to the point where they want things removed from games for hurting their feelings. If /v/ still had its reputation for being a toxic hellhole, they wouldn't have infested the board. It's almost impossible to say anything good about non-Sony companies without getting those vermin to latch on to your posts.

There's a very interesting incident in 2009 that put this idea to the test. That was back when we were known as "hackers on steroids" ,though.
>>
>>72312140
Because the left IS the propaganda machine that promotes toxic discussion and a political partisan.
>>
>>72312323
Go to any other board and start a tpp happening thread, and you'll see entire threads hitting bump limit. The censorship is real, at least on /pol/, with how you lot are closely monitored by the powers that be.
It's not as overt at banning, but I've seen bots sage and slide threads to oblivion.
>>
>>72312003
Sure, keep all politics in /pol/. I can get behind that. The problem is that even slightly controversial opinions that are completely relevant get met with this opposition. /co/ is the best example of that.
Furthermore all the mainstream politics stuff that is supported by sjw mods stays up. This is the main problem. Either ban all politics or ban none. And the whole "all 'problematic' statements go into /pol/ so we can have an ebil bogeyman" thing is dumb either way.
>>
>>72309319
K bearing
>>
>>72312101
Please don't expose us to another wave of newfags. We don't need any more sjwd to find out about us.
>>
File: 1445406111316.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1445406111316.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
Gas the kikes race war now.
>>
>>72312427
lol those rose tinted glasses. It's dishonest to only look at the negative traits of your enemies while only promoting the positive traits of who you support.

It's kinda of like what sjw's do. You're both deluded.
>>
>>72311935
I have noticed increased number Russian posters and i am aware of Kremilin support in ex-soviet regions, EU right wingers and re-establishing USSR. Nothing new but seriously this is a shithole.

>>72312049
What are you even talking about. You are stupid and your shit is all retarded talk.

Milo is a faggot a literal BBC faggot, if you consider yourself any kind of movement even the ridiculous so called alt right, i have bad news for you.

>>72312101
Question then.
Are you being payed for this or is it just a hobby? If you do please do direct me where to seek such glorious employment.

>>72312121
I got banned once for posting a picture of ayy lmaos, mods here are a joke. If they even exist.
>>
>>72311405
Every big board is pretty much self moderated. In order to avoid blatant newfaggotry, people ignoring the board culture and overall just lowering the average post quality even if it's already quite shitty.

That's why you get a huge backlash if you post how naruto is the best anime on /a/, you praise whatever dadrock group you think is the greatest thing ever on /mu/ or, well, uninformed opinions on politics here.

It's not self moderation, we enjoy how things are here and we would rather keep them this way. It's self preservation.
>>
>>72312566
Just say various anonymous forums.
Anyone who can figure out what that means will at least have a basic understanding of chan etiquette.
>>
File: gamergate.jpg (1 MB, 1840x4672) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.jpg
1 MB, 1840x4672
>>72312101
Everything you need to know about GG highlighted in this cap (from 8ch).
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>
File: 1365534146770.jpg (54 KB, 409x338) Image search: [Google]
1365534146770.jpg
54 KB, 409x338
>>72312101
>Social Justice imbeciles
Here is something you won't like.
"Social justice" is mostly a term used to describe mentally ill people with an internet connection.
Nobody silences anything, their rise to power was fueled by youtube "debaters" to the point that for every sjw with a yt channel, there are 10 "anti sjw" commentators trying to get a reputation out of a few psychos with pink dyed hair.

This creates an "us" vs "them" mentality, that inevitably gives credibility and resonance to the SJW cause, in a vicious circle that ends up making converts and proselites from both factions. You end up with grown men wasting months discussing about men using women's bathroom while actual issues go unnoticed.
If you want a counter example, here in my country these perversions are unheard of. You will never find media outlets as in pic related, because people automatically laugh and or shake their heads instead of commenting and/or making youtube channels creating 25 minutes long videos about it. Worst case scenario, SJWs get a lawsuit and that's it

This process inevitably makes sure that a few toxic but popular ideas seep into mainstream politics to gather a vote or two (see the relatively new all american obsession about genderfluid cissomething related stuff).

YOU are part of the problem. And it's just going to get worse since making pedantic youtube videos for a generation of kids without ideals and moral pays off. And pretty well
>>
File: americanmedia.jpg (2 MB, 1150x1920) Image search: [Google]
americanmedia.jpg
2 MB, 1150x1920
>>72312992
Apologies, here is the pic
>>
>>72311415
> rarely enforced

Never been out of /pol/ or /b/?
>>
It's that Sargon wannabe Bearing fuck off you faggot
>>
>>72313134
Bearing is not so bad
He just goes for low hanging fruit a bit too often
The Aus/pol/ division doesn't get enough quality content
>>
>>72312992

Complete and utter horseshit. Many of the people and organisations pushing SJW aims and censorship don't watch or subscribe to YouTube commentators.

I mean, this is so far off the money it's laughable and ridiculous.
>>
>>72313202

He's late to the party doing exactly the same shit on the same topics as half a dozen other youtube people
>>
>>72313274
That's why he needs to step us his game
This /pol/ interview seems a step in the right direction
>>
>>72311289
Yeah I know that feel.

I was a lot more leftist then you being Euro and all.

And I'm still lefists as fuck. But for fuck sake immigrants need to be gased. And by gased I mean stop letting the fuckers in especially the damn Musims. Holy fuck you got Ukraine full of decent Orthodox people that are at war too. Nobodys offering them shelter in fucking Sweden. Pieces of hypocritical shit that they are.
>>
>>72312992
This. SJWs want attention more than anything and you all faggots (not just YT but /pol/ too) give it to them more than they could have ever hoped for. Brewing shitstorms catch the attention of media and politicians and they begin to exploit them for their own interests. Suddenly the crazy opinions of 0.01% of idiots are reinforced, gradually become acceptable and not completely laughable and then finally dominant.
>>
File: 1460354554279.png (512 KB, 694x521) Image search: [Google]
1460354554279.png
512 KB, 694x521
>>72309319
I'm being censored by the toilet merchants on this site
>>
>>72309319
Nothing I said was never moderated
Jews should die
Niggers dindu nuffin
Hitler is a hero
Muslims make boom
Et voila
>>
>>72313248
You can extend the phenomenon outside of YT. Doesn't matter. The main patter is one retard saying stupid shit and other 50 feeling compelled to "debate" instead of just laughing it off
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias
>>
File: 1454951626260.jpg (56 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
1454951626260.jpg
56 KB, 680x598
>>72313389
>>
>>72313389
Top kek
>>
File: SMA.png (282 KB, 852x554) Image search: [Google]
SMA.png
282 KB, 852x554
>>72311118
>>
>>72309319
Based Crowder
>>
>>72309319
Fuck off Bearing
>>
>>72309319
In the past three months I haven't even seen a moderator do their job. If it wasn't for the "no child porn" statement in /gif/ I would have honestly believed they were fired.
>>
>>72309319

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>72313625
Had to google it i admit.

>>72313389
Topkek. I know the feel.

Anyway back to shitposting.
>>
>>72314199
Depends on your board. I saw a few public bans last week, and swaglord always pops up from time to time
>>
>>72314311
HTF does anyone get banned on 4chan, apart from those fuckers that keep spamming their own posts. I have seen a bit of that lately but I didn't really see anything done about it.
>>
>>72312101
>explicate on GG a little further

Sorry I was in prison when GG happened, so no computer access then. (seriously).

>>72313079
Yeah sorry I was mostly referring to /pol/ and /b/ because they're the only boards that ever get mainstream attention.
>>
>>72312121
my bud got banned for replying to a nonsense thread
>>
>>72315124
lad I got banned for "replying to garbage"
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 194x260
>>72309319

Gamergate highlights the censorship on 4chan although it is the only case i know of shy of CP to be actively censored. Basically Moot went to a convention with some SJWs and they managed to convince him that total free speech is wrong, thus throwing away all his morals for a wiff of fanny.

part 1
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 223x226
>>72316175

He took one of them on holiday round Europe and paid for everything - even though she had a bf and was just using him, as it was obvious he didn't get anywhere with her.

People realised this and started to turn against him in a massive way which caused a mass exodus of users to eightchan where free speech was and is still valued.

part 2
>>
File: sharpe.jpg (31 KB, 350x474) Image search: [Google]
sharpe.jpg
31 KB, 350x474
>>72316357
The next time he posted a thread (a thread on /sp/ at a ball game), everyone just started insulting him calling him a cuck and laughing at him instead of what they usually did - massively kiss his arse. It must have been at this point he decided to sell 4chan as he lost all credibility here.

if i was you i would ask the people at eightchan about this as they were the ones who left this site because of the censorship experienced here. They'll have a lot to say on this

>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
>>72316412
And as for reddit, if you say anything that's the wrong opinion against the narrative, you get deleted or down voted to the depths of oblivion so you cant hurt anyone's feelings anymore. pic related. This is the main difference between the two sites in my opinion, as some peoples opinions in reddit are shoved on you, whereas on 4chan, everyone's comment stands alone as an equal and you can get a whole mesh of opinions and topics in a discussion. The up-vote down vote results in a hug box echo chamber and is a form of censorship in itself, where the users with correct opinions are elevated and others are quashed.

For twitter, i am aware that some hashtags that trend are edited out and shadowbanned so no one can see them. This apparently happens quite regualry with conservative opinions as they don't want to trigger anyone's feeling
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (19 KB, 249x500) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
19 KB, 249x500
>>72316525
wrong pic
>>
>>72313587
This
Honestly if what OP is trying to do is serious, then I hope they've gotten enough data before letting everyone know that it was happening too.

Alternatively, also check out hot wheels' site
>>
>>72316573
>>72316525
>>72316412
>>72316357
>>72316175
should i collage this lad
http://i.imgur.com/RSSLJc0.png
>>
File: 1440782642736.png (308 KB, 672x576) Image search: [Google]
1440782642736.png
308 KB, 672x576
>>72309319
anime
>>
>>72316175
>>72316357
>>72316412

All I know is that GamerGate threads on /v/ were pruned to 1-2 at a max and new ones were deleted because they were shitting up the board more than ever before. They weren't outright banned at all except when doxxing occured with was a site-wide rule.

Wasn't on /pol/ at the time so can't comment but that's how it was on /v/
>>
I'm fairly certain it's the youtuber "bearing"
He has just over 100k subs, is anti sjw, is Australian, and recently posted a video about 8 hours before this thread was made.
>>
>>72318085
But what if it's just sugertits pretending to be bearing
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.