[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you argue against this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: FB_IMG_1461829206390.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461829206390.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
How do you argue against this?
>>
>>72307554
Why would I?
>>
>>72307554
0 arguments. It's the truth.
>>
i agree with the post. I just want other peoples opinions
>>
>>72307554
The rich criminals all have better degrees and pedigrees.
>>
>>72307554
That is a question, not an argument.
Do you mean how do you answer it?
>>
>>72307554
looks like education wasn't the key after all
>>
>>72307554
Education is a kind of American meme. That we have lots of rich criminals and poor graduates should tell you something, but you're so brainwashed that you ignore it. Cognitive dissonance at it's best.
>>
>>72307554
>surrounded by rich criminals

suuuure
>>
>>72307554
Drug dealers are just ghetto entrepreneurs.
>>
>>72307554
because the graduates were niggers and therefore still the bottom 5% of all graduates
>>
Higher education is only a stepping stone to success if you have the potential to do something with it, but what's the point of going to university if everyone and their dog has a degree? They'd be better off learning a trade.
>>
File: -.-.png (3 MB, 1100x1480) Image search: [Google]
-.-.png
3 MB, 1100x1480
>>72307554
Literally proof that education is not the key to success kek

If you need to convince them of something that the entire world around them says is false then maybe you shouldn't be convincing them of it...
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 362x259
Rich criminals? Lol call the cops on them. Lotta good money does in prison. Enjoy your buttsex you fuckin homos
>>
>black
You mean poor criminals
Anyway, trade school
And ban gender/women/nigger studies
>>
>>72307554
Easy Gender Studies will not get you a job
>>
Universal education drives up the prices for people who are more adept and intelligent, as well as making it harder for these people to find good jobs, as well as causing millions of people who should be in manual labour and other low skilled jobs to fall into debt and not find a job because of the overflooded market, and question what went wrong
>>
>>72307554
Because education isn't the key, marketable skills are.

We should be pushing trade skills; College should be saved for a select few. The "everyone needs a degree" is a meme pushed by universities to get maximum enrollment so they can pay off all their pensions.
>>
Stop voting fucking democrats into office
Stop glorifying the rich criminals
Look towards the successful black dudes for rolemodels
>>
>yassy

Now I need to fap again
>>
Education has nothing to do with your success beyond getting the basic literacy you need to function. It's about making connections and having rich and influential parents. If you don't have any of those, you can only find success through willpower and cunning outside the law (which is designed specifically to continue to concentrate wealth in the hands of the corrupt circle-jerk which you aren't part of)
>>
Success isn't just pecuniary.
Also, criminals go to jail and/or get murdered.
>>
>>72307554

Tell them that affirmative action will provide the great jobs even if their grades and classes are poor in university. Tell them that with little work they will get lot of things.
>>
>>72307554

Show me a rich criminal the upcoming generation knows.

I guarantee it will be a shitty dealer / silkroad reseller making 30k a year but leases a beemer because you can lease even on food stamps.
>>
>>72308375
Brushie brushie!
>>
>>72307554
I got a 70k job straight out of an engineering program last year and my work doesn't involve shooting people or selling plants in plastic bags to niggers, so this argument doesn't really compel me in any way. Even if criminals have more money than me I would rather not be a piece of shit and make a decent wage.
>>
well i would come up with statistics of educated people's average salary compared to that of uneducated.
but since i'm not the one making up completely retarded claims, i won't bother to look up the statistics and just call her a retard
>>
>>72307554
Education is build to receive orders and repeat every fucking thin, desposing every thing you are.
Rich criminals are more smarter because they know about this Matrix, so they want to control the Matrix, or at least not to be controled by them, but they can't because they're trapped by laws so they have to make what the Matrix says someday or they get killed or imprisoned.
The real free and rich people are the ones who could grow their food and money without depending on someone, education, etc. These people can make buisness with the Matrix without selling their souls.
>>
>>72307554
WHY would you convince them when it's so obviously not true?

This question pops up over and over for leftos: How do we convince people that something that obviously contradicts what we see is actually true?
>>
>>72308885
>Not using that engineering knowledge to make the big bucks making and selling drugs
>>
>>72307554
Its the truth. College does not equal education. I know college graduates that will buy into any illuminati conspiracy theory that gets more than 100k views on youtube. I went to HS in western NY and they do not teach you anything hands on. All they care about is how well you do on tests. That is literally the only thing they care about. Do your homework, score well on tests, shut your mouth. We had hands on training options but you had to go to a different building 20 mins away. Consoulers did NOT encourage that. They discouraged students from going and doing hands on work because if you did that you didnt have to write your senior thesis. God forbid you dont write your thesis. I dont even remember what mine was about.
>>
>>72309532
>College does not equal education

It really depends on the school and the program/major. There is a world of difference between a 2 year liberal arts degree from the local community college and a PhD in medicine or engineering, to say the least.
>>
>>72307554
>Nigger with a halfway coherent thought

Maybe I was wrong about this species. I still wouldn't call them human tho 2bh
>>
>liberal arts degree
>education
pick one
>>
>>72307554
maybe if they didnt take retarded courses like gender studies
>>
>>72307554
Well it's obvious that education isn't the key to success, then.

Why are niggers so dumb?
>>
>>72307554
You get "poor graduates" because lazy cocksuckers get trashy liberal arts degrees that only qualify them as coffee pot operators.
>>
>>72307554
education is important, not post-secondary """education"""
people who paid attention in high school and got a trade job will be more successful than the drug dealer who gets riddled with bullets in his benzo at 25.
>>
>>72310246
Even STEM can't usually compare to the sort of salaries Wall Street can offer.
>>
Education is not the key to success. Hard work is.
>>
>>72307892
>Education is a kind of American meme
K.
>>
>>72307554
Maybe the graduates wouldn't be poor if they didn't get worthless degrees like women's studies or other useless things?
>>
>>72307554
Why would you argue when it's 100% correct
>>
it's all about what it's meant for education nowadays: a piece of paper trash that rarely indicates if the person has got any skills whatsoever.

thank the usual boomers for this.

before the '68 schools got your shit together. you either went to school and learn the crafts of the mind or you got your ass kicked and started working, learning the crafts of the hands. there was no easy way out, you had to move your fucking ass and sustain your shit.

boomers, in their glorious arrogance and boredom, misinterpreted it. they all wanted to feel good and intelligent, so they declassed schools and universities and made them accessible to every dumbfuck on earth, also pushing the idea the the crafts of the mind were intrinsically better than practical skills.

moral of the story: everybody wanted to feel intelligent and instead of applying to it they just downgraded the system.

obviously they pushed this shit also on their gen Y and millennials kids, making the situation even worse. not only we're surrounded by mongoloids that think they are intelligent because of a shit degree, but we've lost all those practical crafts and jobs that made us great in the centuries, only because MUH MENIAL JOBS ARE DEGRADING FOR YOU SON YOU GOTTA BE A LEADER.
>>
well, at least she's thinking how to fix niggers
>>
>>72307554
look at the percentage of rich criminals and criminals in jail.
look at the percentage of rich engineers and engineers in jail
look the the percentage of rich lawyers and lawyers in
>>
>>72307554
Because the poor graduates are the one's with a pointless education, and the rich graduates are the ones with REAL educations. Basically the difference between gender studies and STEM.

Also criminals will always be rich, until it all falls down around them. Was it worth it?
>>
>>72310760
Eh. Even if you get a good degree your wages will be a lot worse than they were for your parents back in the day.

The only real exceptions are Silicon Valley and finance, which have seen wage explosions.
>>
>>72310760
Nigga nah, my friend here is a bank branch director and she has <700euros/month

When she started working in a bank she had 200 euro/month
>>
>>72307554
Because the "rich criminals" are guaranteed more intelligent in their fields than some random college grad

Intuition and passion create success, not a degree.
>>
Well, what else could we do? He was hopeless. I'm no bully; I never hurt a nigger in my life. I like niggers—in their place—I know how to work 'em. But I just decided it was time a few people got put on notice. As long as I live and can do anything about it, niggers are gonna stay in their place. Niggers ain't gonna vote where I live. If they did, they'd control the government. They ain't gonna go to school with my kids. And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'.
>>
>>72310960
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>72310980
A good degree today, maths, engineering, economics, etc. will still net you a very comfortable salary if you are a decent employee. It might not be relatively as much as hat your parents would have got, but that doesn't matter, it's the equivalent of saying "my dad paid $1,000 for a GPS system, and today I pay $10 for one in a cheap phone" - prices change. The idea is to observe the change. When maths degrees become worthless (which they probably won't) - then change your major.
>>
>>72311218
>will still net you a very comfortable salary if you are a decent employee

..AND you live in 1st world country

In my country ONLY profession that matter are programmers and doctors. And doctors basically work like waiters in USA, they have laughable salaries but they take tips aka bribe to live comfortably

EVERYTHING else, with or without degrees is suffering-tier
>>
>>72307554
Tell them gender studies doesn't count as education
>>
>>72307554
Literally just fucking legalize drugs

>amphetamine is forced onto 5 year olds who dont like school, but adults cant take a harmless opiate to relax at the end of the day

Seriously, no one gives a flying fuck about the laws when its so obvious they mean fucking nothing to anyone, when alcohol and tobacco kill millions and we put fatherless unmotivated children on drugs to make them have the appearance of succeeding
>>
>>72311413
and this
>>
>>72311434
>adults take heroine
>junkies living in every-other house
yeah sounds like a fucking plan

fucking retard
>>
>>72307554

Well education in the UK is no-longer the key to anything thanks to 20 years of grade inflation and the ridiculous idea that 50% of people needed to go to university, most of which have worthless participation-medal degrees.

Education out to be the key to a future, but when government interferes with the system this is what you get. Also thick people are being paid to breed, in a sort of reverse eugenics program now, so dumber and dumber kids are the result.
>>
It's true though. People who get degrees outside of STEM are fucking retarded. You can make plenty money without going to college. Learn to code or something faggots
>>
>>72311721
>implying people can't just buy heroine already
>>
>>72311721
>>adults take heroine
>>junkies living in every-other house

Uhh... what?

Opiates are literally less addictive and dangerous than alcohol

>dude lets go to that party and get hammered and laid

>alcoholic junkies living in every other street corner, begging for money just to run at the liquour store

It would reduce harm and save taxpayers money to give people a healthier option
>>
>>72307554
Its true though. Dont know what youre expecting me to say
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x188
Lets settle this now:

Education is a framework of the career you choose, but it is not soley education

It comes down to ambition, drive and determination. The problem with the poor educated is they play victim, have self doubt because of a made up boogeyman

The rich uneducated grab opportunities by the throat and wont let go untill its theres

Thats the difference, now stop moaning on twitter and actually APPLY YOURSELF
>>
>>72307554
it's really quite simple, you introduce the rather simple idea that living a moral life is better than an immoral one
>>
>>72307554
Nig making sense, does she lives in a parallel universe?
>>
>>72307554
STEM masterrace here.

I don't recognize arts degrees as degrees, and neither does your employer.
>>
>>72307554
Higher education is a meme.

If you aren't in a very particular field of science or engineering you are 100% wasting your time and money.

Go to a trade school, or go to a country where you can dick around getting your BA in Drawing With Crayons for free.

I myself never went to college, worked for a company, did all their trade school program for shit, and then got hired in exactly what I originally wanted to do at age 20, with no debt and shit lot more money than all my friends who went to college.
>>
File: 1461658141305.jpg (110 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1461658141305.jpg
110 KB, 878x814
>>72311989
>muh bootstraps
>>
>>72311989
as a poor person i completely fucking agree, a complete lack of motivation and drive is a fucking cancer among working class 20 somethings including myself
>>
>>72307554
I got a 2:2 in mechanical engineering and it took me a year to find a job. Now I am on £39,000 and I'm only 24. Meanwhile those I know with shitty international relations and english and arts degrees are all working in recruitment or marketing for probably no more than £25k, even if they got a 2:1 or a 1st class degree.

Anecdotal, but it just goes to show.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.