[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whos gonna be Trump's VP pick? >pic related /discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 220x275
Whos gonna be Trump's VP pick?

>pic related
/discuss
>>
File: 1460875730234.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
1460875730234.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>
>>72306010
He already announced months ago he picked Kanye.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 638x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 638x434
>>
File: Gingrich-Space-Moon-Base.png (510 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Gingrich-Space-Moon-Base.png
510 KB, 620x465
>>72306010
i can only get so erect
>>
>>72306010

Fuck Newt. Pat Buchanan.
>>
>>72306010
obviously ben carson it gets the black vote as blacks only come out to vote in droves when someone of their skin color is in the seat and it impossible for liberals to insult him. I mean they will be unable to call him a racist or a bigot that removes all their power.
>>
MAKE LUNAR COLONIES GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>72306681
Then why is it still so soft?
>>
Here's the story of Newt. He is a warrior against the Clintons. After Hillary's shitty healthcare plan failed in the 90s, he spent 4 years cockblocked the Clintons and became TIME magazine's man of the year. It all came tumbling down when the democrats got the IRS on his ass. He resigned and has shitposted ever since. He wont be VP, but I bet you he has already advised and continues to advise Trump on the Clintons.
>>
>>72306010
>>72306090
either one of these are fine with me.
>>
>>72307289
Before Trumps campaign Newt talked about having a meeting with Trump, discussing the election cycle, and costs, and one bizarre thing he mention was that Trumped asked a handful of 'very personal questions'.

I doubt Newt has much involvement at this point anymore, but he certainly played a hand in kicking Trump off the spring board and getting him started.

>Trump - How much would it cost to run a campaign from now till november?
>Newt - Who knows, maybe 30, 40 million.
>Trump - So the price of a Yacht. I'm going to do it, Newt.
>>
>>72306010
Ben Carson
He needs the black vote.
>>
>>72307521
>>Trump - How much would it cost to run a campaign from now till november?
>>Newt - Who knows, maybe 30, 40 million.
>>Trump - So the price of a Yacht. I'm going to do it, Newt.
The sad thing is I'm pretty sure a lot of people thought this is how the conversation went when Trump entered the race.
>>
>>72306010
It should be a woman, no way Trump will win without hogging some of Hillary's base.
>>
>>72306991
Too old.
>>
>>72306090
Is Webb a stray republican like Kasich is a stray democrat?
>>
>>72306090
I want this
>>
>>72306010
I'd rather see Newt as cheif of staff desu. More actual influence rather than a VP.
>>
>>72307681
McCain tried that with Sarah Palin and it didn't work.
The type of women who would vote for a candidate just because of her gender are already drinking the sjw kool aid and are locks for the democrats regardless.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.