[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger in wheelchair starts fight. inb4 #BlackLivesMatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: OhLookANigger.jpg (40 KB, 884x595) Image search: [Google]
OhLookANigger.jpg
40 KB, 884x595
https://youtu.be/wnsUucIqWQw
>Nigger in wheelchair first shoves white guy
>White boy strikes back pushing little nigger out of wheelchair snapping his themur
m-m-muh black live matters i din do nuffin.
on the plus side, the nig nog got suspended, i can sense a ploy for black lives matter bullshit.
>>
hey look my local news network, oh look its about some niggers, again
>>
>>72304493
He's in a wheelchair so you're not allowed to hit him

He's black through so you are allowed to shoot him
>>
What a total nig. Hang him from a tree.
>>
>>72304493
If a cripple or woman hits you just ignore it, come on.
>>
>>72305282
fuck that send it back. you hit someone, you get hit back. Bitches rely on that shit to get away with anything. Boohoo fucker, if you start a fight with someone stronger or better than you, you made a bad call so tough shit
>>
Start shit, get hit. There is NO excuse for lashing out violently against people.

My ex gf wasn't in a fucking wheelchair but she wasn't raised right and tried to solve all her frustrations with slaps and I had to explain to her that that kind of behavior was not civilized.
>>
>>72305282
Bullshit. Treating cripples as if they are special hurts them.
And women are equal to men, hitting them is as OK as hitting a man.
>>
>>72305282
yea right bong man tim to prep muhammad and acmed

talk shit get hit
>>
>>72305172
Is all of this a Malcolm in the Middle episode?
>>
>>72304493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8aKso1Fv6s
>>
kek, he's still beating him after he's out of the chair I wonder what went down verbally
>>
this was my favorite episode of malcolm and the middle
>>
File: 1452315196654.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1452315196654.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>>72304493
>is aware of his condition
>knows that bones can snap easily because of condition
>strikes someone
>they strike back

He should've just left it be after the exchange though.
Anyone else notice how motherfuckers just happen to have their phone ready to record shit just as it goes down? What are the actual odds of that? This shit was premeditated. Guaranteed.
>>
>>72304493

Lmao just fucking walk away, whats he going to do, roll at you?
>>
>>72305212

How are you going to hang him and the chair?
>>
>>72305282
This desu. Just emotionally scar them by shuffling away or some shit. Or reminding him that his dick don't work. Don't need to beat his ass like that.
>>
>>72304493

That ending hahahaha ermeged
>from detroit, fox 2 news
>>
>>72306116

Go.... *WHEEEEEEEEEEEZE*......... ahead
>>
>>72304571
Haha faget have fun with nogs. So glad I moved up north, a few extra weeks of winter Is nothing compared to the chimpening.
>>
>>72308964
Rope
Rubber bands
Glue
Velcro straps

Plenty of options here
>>
>>72309214
But Detroit is "up north". So is Somalisota
>>
>>72309160
I grew up watching this shit, its like a comedy. Really surreal knowing this stuff happens less than 30 min away from you
>>
>>72305172

Lol look at Japan exporting those keks. You lucky fucker you don't have to deal with the chimps.
>>
>>72309074
He doesn't walk because of a bone disease. He can still lunge to hit you (he did, since you didn't watch the video) and he penis would work just fine.
>>
>>72304493

Obstacles and hurdles in his life....not literally then.

What a fucking nigger. Fucking nigger mother needs putting down too.
>>
>>72306116
>>72306958
I can't feel my sides when I read you.
But I love it.
But I love it.
>>
>>72308850

Dat boi a REAL detroit nigga son, DAYUM. He din give no fucks, he slap dat slave owner gud an den he dun got his leg broke nigguh

You aren't reasoning clearly and are forgetting about the monkey protocol
>first take an intimidating crotch grabbing stance
>start howling like a banshee about your dick and how people around it can suck it, though in this case I doubt he'd feel much
>then as soon as the cameras are out and someone yells WORLDSTAR, proceed with chimping out and physical violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvUy9e2tvs
>>
>>72304493
BLACK THIGHS MATTER!!!!
>>
>>72304493

>Bone disease
They called me Mr. Glass
>>
File: 1561987.jpg (26 KB, 340x345) Image search: [Google]
1561987.jpg
26 KB, 340x345
>>72304493
>we handicapped people want to be treated equally!
>no! we dont want to be treated equally!
>>
File: 1460214297328.jpg (221 KB, 865x823) Image search: [Google]
1460214297328.jpg
221 KB, 865x823
>>72304493
wtf did he expect?
>>
>>72305562
I hope you corrected her.
>>
>>72305536
the kangaroo is right. you can't start shit like that and try to play the victim after
>>
>>72305282
Where did you get such ideas Bong? Trudeau?

If you knock out your enemies they win?
>>
>>72314153
UNLIKE THE CRIMINAL SECTORS OF THE COMMON"WEALTH" SOME OF US UNDERSTAND HOW TO HAVE CIVILIZED INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER HUMANS

also stop bullying justin just because he looks a bit young and he always prattles in that soprano that makes teenage girls wet
>>
>>72309375

He gets all of our camouflaged coons stationed over there who chimp out every weekend.
>>
>>72304493
Anyways you shouldn't punch a disabled person, if you do so then you're just becoming some kind of animal

Both guys are cunts, the wheelchair-bound nig and the tall white cis guy
>>
>>72315682
If he was in sparta he would've been thrown off a cliff at birth, he should count his blessings.
>>
>>72311024
>They called me Mr. Glass
I checked this thread solely for this.
>>
>>72304493
Honestly the white guy looks cringeworthy as fuck too. Just slap him and be done with it, don't go ham on the crippled nigger while he's on the ground.
>>
>>72305282
Sorry but to do so would be un australian. You poofter.
>>
File: Hafthor Bjornsson.jpg (127 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
Hafthor Bjornsson.jpg
127 KB, 570x855
>>72305282
If you hit someone you get hit back. If I slapped Hafthor Bjornsson I wouldn't expect him to just let it go because I'm not as strong as him. Cripples should know their place.
>>
>>72304493
>hit someone
>get hit
THE POOR INNOCENT BOY!!
>>
He's going to sue the school and win a million dollar settlement.

Book it.
>>
>they're talking over the video
>the cripple is clearly starting the fight
>it literally plays over and over
>"m-muh chillun"

that's a definite niggapass
>>
>>72316230
Man he could've gone and sold any number of different products, instead he decides to sell meme water in weights-shaped containers.
>>
>>72305282
The second you attack someone you accept the fact that you might get the shit kicked out of you. Deal with it
>>
Shouldn't pick fights when you're in a wheelchair, unless it's with other wheelcharians. White dude probably should taken a step back after he knocked him down, but it looks like he chimped out a little.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.