[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are persians white? I have a friend who looks completely white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
are persians white? I have a friend who looks completely white but is half persian and likes to claim to me persian is white. memes aside let me hear some actual responses
>>
Caucasian yes

White no
>>
File: 1461635460371.jpg (169 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1461635460371.jpg
169 KB, 490x604
Blue eyes blonde Persians existed but rapes by Arabs then turks then mongols
They no longer exist
>>
>>72300105
great picture to use ty
>>
>>72299983
can you explain to me the difference between Caucasian and white? sorry inb4 retard fuck etc just want to make sure i know what to say next time i see him and it gets brought up
>>
>>72299893
The Mestizo Hispanics, Persians, Arabs,Berbers...ect are all a part of the Caucasian genetic line they are not Whites.
>>
File: 7869869876.jpg (99 KB, 900x440) Image search: [Google]
7869869876.jpg
99 KB, 900x440
>>72299893
lol no
>>
>>72299893
why are you people so obsessed with whiteness, there is no difference, it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>72299893
I'm half persian and half white. The FAFSA and universities consider Persians, arabs, and north africa to be "white" so that's what I go with.

I've had people guess my nationality as everything from Russian to Iraqi though so I don't think I'm clearly white or not.
>>
>>72301134
>russian or iraqi
Oy vey
>>
>>72299893
The Nazis thought Persians were Aryans. Not that it means anything though.
>>
Persians are somewhere between slavs and arabs in terms of whiteness.
>>
>>72299893
Yes, they are R1a masterrace
>>
>>72300464
White is european (minus romania).
Caucasian is broader, whites are caucasian but so are somalis and pooinloos
>>
My friend is half Persian as well and looks like a full-blooded Arab.
>>
File: 1460159184044s.jpg (6 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1460159184044s.jpg
6 KB, 247x250
>>72299893
read the stick you bourgeoisie faggot
>>
>>72299893
persians were based before islam came and fucked their shit

also, scientifically yes, Persians are white, the original Caucasians, the genetic ancestors to all whites originated in the Caucasus mountains.
from there they spread out, with the largest populations ending up in central europe, however they also spread to the ME and asia.
after thousands of years of fucking shitskins we now have the different shades of white we see today

this is why to this day there are regions of whiteness in areas such as the ME, northern India, and even parts of western china
>>
>>72299893

Persians are race mixed with dirty Arabs.
>>
>>72302738
How the fuck did you know that? I'm not either one and you guessed right.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.