[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh prom Queen-Queen wont be approved.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: muhequallity.png (891 KB, 992x745) Image search: [Google]
muhequallity.png
891 KB, 992x745
So this is happening at one of the local highschools in my town. Fucking great.
So the administration wont allow a queen/queen to be elected as prom queen and king, which I find it great. What do you guys think?

http://www.redding.com/news/local/two-girls-fight-for-chance-to-be-foothills-prom-queen-and-queen-316cd1da-8083-5a5e-e053-0100007f30fe-377350321.html?d=mobile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDOOgtivolE
>>
>>72294761
Basically, the admins wants equal chance for a guy to get elected, and it doesn't have to be couples. It is not against homos per se, but a chance for a guy and a girl to get elected, they don't want to limit it to couples only.
>>
File: chocolate icecream.jpg (33 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
chocolate icecream.jpg
33 KB, 315x315
why can't it just be like, in title alone? And anyways, isn't there a 'dude' even in a girl/girl relationship?
>>
>>72295580
some times. What a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>72296250
Interesting, but what alternatives do we have? Go full PC like Target just did and accept Trans, Gay and so forth titles so we can have a;
Prom King/Queen
Prom Empresses/Duchess
Prom Shlur/Shlem
Prom Xer/Xim
etc etc etc
>>
>>72296451
I wonder if they will ask for trans bathrooms next.
>>
It's been a while, but if I recall correctly students vote for the king and queen independently, not as a couple.
>>
>>72297107
Indeed. and the admins want a slot open for a guy to be elected. So they want equality.
>>
File: 1353290550996.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
if lesbians hate men why do they want to look like men?

we are the real deal and they look like cheap frumpy knock offs
>>
File: sexual interests.jpg (65 KB, 788x591) Image search: [Google]
sexual interests.jpg
65 KB, 788x591
>>72298575
because #feminism
>>
File: Azusa, Lost but Seeking.jpg (69 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Azusa, Lost but Seeking.jpg
69 KB, 312x445
>>72294761
>Redding
>high school
>prom

I don't see a single fucking reason to care, either way.
>>
>>72294761
Wanting one man and one woman is the same as saying "we want one white person and one black person to be elected", or some other such arbitrary nonsense.

The way that makes the most sense, I think, is everyone votes for a full pair. You can vote in any combination of genders, who cares.

It's all just a last hurrah popularity contest for the prep kids anyway. Let them have it. Let them do what they want with it. Saying you can ONLY have one male or one female is artificially constraining the will of the kids. If the most popular and well liked couple in the school is a gay couple, why say "no kids, you can't vote for your favorite couple to be the rulers of prom; because of reasons".
>>
>couple wants to be BOTH halves of the prom couple
THAT'S NOT HOW PROM QUEEN/KING WORKS, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

And now they're just using SJW bullshit to cry oppression so they can do it.

>>72299339
No, the whole point of it is that the girl is chosen based on female metrics, the guy based on male metrics. If you do 2 girls, they're not Prom Queen/King anymore they're, like, Prom Diarchs or something.
>>
>>72299563
>No, the whole point of it is that the girl is chosen based on female metrics, the guy based on male metrics
And if people want to choose based on different metrics?

You're presupposing the inherent worth of the Prom "Queen/King" as opposed to "Diarchs"

I think you're taking "prom" too seriously, just so you can shout about the SJWs. That's fucking borderline dogmatic.

But I could be wrong. By all means help me understand the drastic importance of prom night to my interests, because that'd actually be pretty cool if I got red pilled about something weird like that.
>>
>>72295580
that is 2 threads where I see the "Ching Chong" picture
>>
>>72294761
Further exemplifies that prom is degenerate.
>>
>>72294761
It's fine but it's still normalizing an illness if they don't get help.
>>
>>72296451
Prom shitlord.
>>
>>72294761
>high school

Who cares, let them vote for who they want. The only people who give a shit about this stuff after graduation are the ones who peaked in high school and have not done a damn thing with their lives since.
>>
>>72294761
>So the administration wont allow a queen/queen to be elected as prom queen and king, which I find it great.
This is good. The more people start saying no to leftist craziness, the quicker they could be suppressed.

Soon the world would be hostile to them that they have no choice but to return to the only "safe space" they have left: the closet.

And that would be destroyed too.
>leftist would be officially classified as a mental illness and leftist would be forced to undergo lobotomies
>>
File: Stay Cuckt Marshmallow.png (948 KB, 789x530) Image search: [Google]
Stay Cuckt Marshmallow.png
948 KB, 789x530
>>72294761
>>
>>72294761
I live in Redding too.

Town has been going downhill for a while.

Seems like they're a lot of Traps around lately not even the passable kind.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.