[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any former or present wage cucks here that worked minimum or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Fast food 4chan.jpg (204 KB, 601x553) Image search: [Google]
Fast food 4chan.jpg
204 KB, 601x553
Any former or present wage cucks here that worked minimum or practically minimum wage that think that minimum wage should be 15?

Post where you worked and what you did, and if it should be 15 or not and why

>McDonalds
>16-18
>Drive through and cashier, sometimes mop floors and pick up any trash seen
>believe 15 should be in play but only for companies that can afford it, and that smaller business shouldnt be made to pay, for they will go out of business.

Oh and anyone who argues that the people who work in mcdonalds are 30+ is a blatant lie, only people that work in Fast food over 30+ are immigrants from Mexico. oldest person at the mcdonalds I worked at was the manager who was like 21
>>
I worked at KFC from age 16 to age 18 and no way in hell do you deserve $15 per hour, save for maybe New York City or a similar place
>>
>>72293339
why is there a leaf on the mcdonalds
>>
>>72293339
>Pizza Butt
>Delivery Driver

Min wage should be raise in accordance with some cost of living factor. I personaly think 15 is too high for where I worked. Plus I made mad tips, so min wage wasnt really an issue.
>>
>>72293557
Why do you think breakfast is so popular there? It's been infiltrated.
>>
>>72293557
so if you order a milkshake you know it will come in a bag
>>
>>72293557
idk just googled fast food places
>>
>Carl's Junior
>stood around and got yelled at by asshole/fried customers
People who buy fast food are literally dumb as fuck. Made me laugh when they bought large combo meals for $20 when it's just a shitty soggy burger with terrible ingredients on it with some fries that cost $5 a box.
>>
>>72293557

It's a Canadian thing. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>72293863
Everybody who worked there was 25+ except for me and a few friends who all worked the night shift. GM was a 60 y/o woman, the other two managers were 30 y/o women. Had a 70 year old woman who made biscuits in the morning, cashiering fucking blows but I didn't feel like getting greasy on that food.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 239x138) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 239x138
>>72293720
>>
>>72293339
I've worked alot of min wage jobs. It's sad, but they really don't deserve it. But they think their job is hard( it CAN get hectic, I won't lie) but the problem is, anyone can do it with 1 day of training. It doesn't help though, that a huge part of the adult labor is working min wage because they can't get a leg up, and this gets beaten into everyone else. They don't deserve it, but they think they do because a few of them worked easier and better paying jobs before and brought back those tales. Maybe a raise would motivate them. I honestly do not know what to do about it.

You should never teach people that everyone is equal all the time though. It's a bad idea.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.