[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"From Syria to Canada" - A new video on Google's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RB4yWmzG-4

"Comments are disabled for this video."

KEK
>>
>I did not know anything about canada

familiar lol
>>
>GUYS CHECK OUT THIS TOTALLY NORMAL SYRIAN FAMILY
>SEE THEYRE JUST LIKE US
>IGNORE THE ONES WHO ATTACKED SOME PEOPLE DOWN IN EITHER PEI OR QUEBEC THO
>>
>>72291054
shitskin writes "fatima" in the snow

its like a fairy tale and by fairy tale i mean nightmare
>>
>>72291517
the one little shitskin was strangling children in his class while screaming "allah uakbar"
>>
>>72291054
Why are they doing this to us?
>>
Am I allowed to bitch about sandniggers if I'm a sandnigger myself?
>>
>>72291054
>>72291517
This video is one of the things that makes me wish I had never taken the redpill and could be happy about stuff like this. If you were some bluepilled moron, you could be made happy by the stupidest things. Seeing this is actually sad because of the knowledge that there are people who will be empowered by this to think that accepting Muslims into our country is a good thing. I just want to go back before the redpill.
>>
>>72291948
If you're not a low-IQ sandnigger that contributes to the economy, pays taxes, and doesn't follow or sympathize with Islam, you're good bro.
>>
Let's fix that like bar gents.
>>
>>72292210
this
>>
File: 1461765033131.jpg (212 KB, 443x688) Image search: [Google]
1461765033131.jpg
212 KB, 443x688
>>
>>72291054
cue the frolic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
>>
>>72291054
>Won't know how to communicate
Well, they seem to have "Muslims rule the world," down. It's heartwarming, really
>>
Why does Google even care about Canadian-Syrian refugees? They are an American company based in America.
>>
>>72293032

Because it can be used to show "See Refugees are cute and smart girls, now let them in"
>>
>>72293219
But Why does Google want refugees?
>>
>>72291054
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>72293310

They make money from advertisements and sponsored results

More refugee's means more consumers, even if they go on welfare

More consumers means companies have more potential customers

More potential customers means more people google can advertise too and therefore charge more

In Australia our largest retailers themselves have ads promoting immigration and 'letting them stay' when it comes to what to do with offshore detention of illegals
>>
>>72292096
>I just want to go back before the redpill
You could, but the consequences would be worse down the road.

Just try and keep the masses from hurling rocks at you as you try to enlighten them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk3E8NQq97g
>>
>>72293486
>implying Durka Hurka and his 16 wives children and goats will go shop at Target instead of bomb it for selling ladies' underwear
Are companies this fucking stupid? Do they realize that they'll be wasting millions when they inevitably have to remove products offensive to Muslims and put up Sharia shit? Do you know how much it costs to have a halal section in your grocery store?
>>
>>72293643

>"Are they fucking stupid?"

No that short term increase in customers and potential for profit is all a CEO wants to be able to boast about at the next investors meeting
>>
Is weed accepted by islam? What will happen to all muslim refugees in canada when cannabis is legalized?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.