[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you against samesex marriage? How does it affect your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 20
File: 01_thedistance_exterface.jpg (107 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
01_thedistance_exterface.jpg
107 KB, 825x550
Why are you against samesex marriage? How does it affect your life?
>>
I don't give a fuck and nobody should.
>>
Because marriage means something that's above degeneracy
>>
>>72290905
It makes me hard
>>
>>72290905

If I'm not happy, I'm not going to let anyone else be happy either.
>>
>>72290905
It affects me if you fags are going to vote Democrat and turn my beautiful country into a communist shithole.
>>
>>72290905
Because official marriage gives some benefits. For example less taxes. This is a deal between government and people. People get married and have babies, and government that need new citizens supports it. Same sex marriage is basically cheating on that bargain. They can live together in a lot of contries, in Russia too. But in Russia they don't get legal benefits of a normal marriage.
>>
>>72290905
Fuck off 1 poster.
Reported and saged.
>>
>>72290905
Because official marriage gives some benefits. For example less taxes. This is a deal between government and people. People get married and have babies, and government that need new citizens supports it. Same sex marriage is basically cheating on that bargain. They can live together in a lot of countries perfectly fine, for that marriage is not needed.
>>
It is not about homosexuality. It's about the fact that the government stepping in and breaking the first amendment and abolishing religious freedoms that allow religions to have their own rules.

Government intrusion DOES affect all of our lives. It's a cancer. And it's all the democrats' fault.
>>
>>72291664
>Russia
>people have babies
kek, most pregnancies here end up with abortion
>>
>>72290905

A majority of people anywhere you care to sample in the Western world want it outlawed.

Regardless of people's general resistance to it, it's been imposed on us in the Western world without our consent.

So for one thing, I resent its participants and their enablers as a group of scofflaws who have successfully abridged my freedom to abolish such practice.

I'm tired of these thugs who breach rule of law and cry out "aww, it's not hurting anyone..." when we resist. It's goddamn tyrannical, and the longer it goes on, the worse the backlash will be when things are reset, which they will be.
>>
>>72291770
>religious freedoms
>MUH FREEDOM TO BLOW UP FOT ALLAH
>>
>>72292145
>A majority of people anywhere you care to sample in the Western world want it outlawed
Not in Ireland and Switzerland
>>
>>72292296
The Uk government refused to give us a vote on it because they thought they would lose in a referendum.
>>
>>72290905
Degenerating society effects my life.
Also, when you force the bakery to bake your wedding cake, the florist to do your flowers, the pastor to marry you, you effect their religious beliefs. But you don't stop there, when a single one of them refuses you sue them to hell and ruin their lives.
>>
>>72292442
Define degeneracy

>>72292365
Sure. most UK citizens are Muslims
>>
>>72292558
I said degenerating society you retarded russian.
It's illegal in your country, shut the fuck up you abomination asian slav.
>>
>>72292558
The UK Muslim population is 4.4%. Russia is much higher than this. You don't win referendums on 5% of the vote.
>>
>>72290905
More AIDS patients I have to pay from my taxes, don't see reason for tax cuts, can't get into work on time at least once per year because they think they're worth a damn and occupy half the city with their disease pride, if they behaved normally (as they claim they do but they don't) nobody would give a shit, but that's the problem, they can't live without drama, can't live without opression even if it's just in their heads.
>>
>>72292652
lel. this cuckservative is triggered
>>
>>72292102
Okay, and in homosexual marriages there are no pregnancies at all.
>>
>>72292700
Also the most white country in the UK still has gay marriage as being illegal. Which is Northern Ireland. So Muslim population has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>72290905
gay "marriage" is an oxymoron
>>
>>72292806
Cuckservatism is doing things like supporting gay marriage.
>>
>>72292807
Surrogate maternity
Also, marriage isn't about kids
Also, if fucking government didn't ban humna trade, lesbians could have sex with gays to have children and then trade them to them

>>72292759
AIDS is spreading even without gay marriage

>>72292700
Ireland is more conservative than Britanistan and yet they voted fot equal marriage
>>
>>72292903
>cuckservative face when more and more countries allow equal marriage
>>
>>72293179
Ireland is more liberal than Britain. Liberalism in Britain has to be forced while ignoring the will of the people. In Ireland they just vote for it themselves.

Conservatism died in Ireland decades ago when the church lost all its power. Conservative Ireland is a meme.
>>
>>72293240
You are a cuckservative if you support gay marriage you dumb fuck.

You know who supports gay marriage while calling themselves conservative?

Sellouts like David Cameron.
>>
>>72290905
>How does it affect your life?
homophobefags will say that they don't wanna ;catch the gay'... which itself implies their 'immunity' to 'the gay' is weak and even a wiff of cock cheese or cum could turn them to the Brown Side...
>>
>>72293179
>Also, marriage isn't about kids
Yes it is. If you have no children your marriage is a joke.
>>
>>72293240
You still haven't responded to the part of my post about how they directly effect peoples lives.
>>
>>72293262
>will of the people
a 4chan cuck neet talks in the name of the whole British nation, lel

>>72293319
Nah, I'm anarchist
>>
>>72293438
I asked you to define degeneracy, but you failed
>>
>>72290905
gays getting married, good one ivan

let's see how gays behave in their private lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>72290905
it's not real. you can only believe in it if you believe man and woman are the same.

everyone says idgaf is soft minded with no logic.
>>
>>72293519
So you ignored my entire post then.
You know for a fact that any definition I present would be dismissed.
>>
>>72293469
>Nah, I'm anarchist
Ah, so just an edgy teenager. Very fun.

>a 4chan cuck neet talks in the name of the whole British nation, lel
I speak for more people than an anarchist. Anarchists are the definition of a cuckold, all anarchist revolutions end with the anarchists slaughtered and the banners smashed. That is the nature of your anarchism. You Anarchists are so stupid that you reject the benefits of hierarchy and organisation which is why you have always been failures.
>>
>>72291770
Your religion does not have a right to interfere with the legal affairs of the nation. Religious exceptions are what need abolishing, nobody is a special snowflake because of what pie they worship.
>>
>>72290905
It's a mockery of monogamous relationship with a end goal in mind... Worse is that it's costs me tax dollars.
>>
It's legal now so who gives a SHIT.

Fuck off stupid faggots.
>>
>>72292442
Their religious beliefs are irrelevent. You are not allowed to refuse service to the disabled or blacks, and likewise you cannot refuse service to homosexuals, trans, etc. Religion is a private affair the government has no reason to give a fuck about what you think on the subject. France is the best example to follow- law comes first and religion can wait in fucking line.
>>
File: HAMBEAST-SAYS-NOW.jpg (31 KB, 380x417) Image search: [Google]
HAMBEAST-SAYS-NOW.jpg
31 KB, 380x417
>>72290905
I'm all in favor of it. Damn gayfaggots have way too much fun and it's time we put a stop to them. Make them get married and nag each other to death NOW.
>>
>>72293681
What happened to freedom of association?
Forcing a religious person to do something that goes against their beliefs would be forcing association.
>>
>>72290905
Because being a faggot is deserving of death. Penis is made for Vagina, sex is made for babies, and gays can do neither of those things

It effects my life because I constantly have to deal with you fags ruining the sanctity of marriage like all of the other hedonists out there and bitching about how someone somewhere wants you dead.
>>
>>72293870
France has been a shithole for centuries because of the power of secularism.
>>
>>72293681
the us was founded on protecting religious liberty. postmodernism is a solipsistic cancer destroying decent society. once you have accomplished your goal society will thrust back into chaos and the results will hurt everyone especially the weak and vulnerable, until slowly traditional institutions are erected from the ashes and ember of your experiment gone awry.

>muh progress

history has followed this formula since the dawn of time, read any decent respected wisdom book and you will see this truth.
>>
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
>>
File: IRANIAN FAGGOTS.jpg (80 KB, 700x462) Image search: [Google]
IRANIAN FAGGOTS.jpg
80 KB, 700x462
>>72290905
>How does it affect your life?
>MUH INDIVIDUALISM
Fuck off.

It doesn't affect *me*, it affects MY SOCIETY.
Not caring about society is degenerate as fuck.
Individual rights stop when the health of society is at risk.

Living among people gives you certain rights, but also certain obligations (like paying taxes or obeying the law) that exist so that such a society can keep functioning.

In my view, perpetuating that society involves having children, which in turn involves NOT being a faggot and NOT promoting faggotry.

So, your disgusting ilk should either assimilate to heteronormative life or leave. I also think it's glorious how we can turn your made up bullshit SJW words like heteronormative against you.

Get ready, this is only the beginning.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 411x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 411x351
>>72293870
>France
Lol
>>
>>72293870
discrimination is a highly dubious concept especially in legal terms, which is why we have so much turmoil in the country currently: a business gets sued because a mexican thought their service was bad because of their brown skin, a gay demands a photographer to take pictures of their anal sex. None of this is enshrined in the constitution it's brought on by moronic lawyers and judges.
>>
>>72293870
>You are not allowed to refuse service to the disabled or blacks, and likewise you cannot refuse service to homosexuals, trans, etc
And why not?
If it's my shop, why are you forcing me to sell to people?
>>
>>72290984
This
>>
>>72294033
Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
>>
File: Song_Joong_Ki.jpg (62 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
Song_Joong_Ki.jpg
62 KB, 640x753
>>72294033
>>72293962
>>72293936
>being this triggered
>>
I fully support homosexuals, since that's 2 males that remove themselves from the pool of competing with me for females
>>
>>72290905
Why should I be for gay marriage? How does not having it affect my life?
>>
>>72290984
Define degeneracy
>>
>>72294165
you forgot to include an argument in your post
>>
>>72290984
And "above degeneracy" is what same sex couples are trying to achieve.
>>
>>72290905
Well OP what's your problem with rape? How does it affect you? It's my thing so to speak... if they legalize your type of deviant sexual intercourse I also want mine legal - there would actually be 0 reasons to block it.
Also what's the problem with stealing children from street and rape them? What's your problem with that?
>>
>>72292442
Gotta love the Aussie tradition of shit posting. an you know more about con politics than most cons here.
>>
>>72294222
morally degenerate. lacking morality.

behaving like an animal.
>>
>>72293179
Homosexuals have much higher transmission rate, bugchasing culture also came from them. Stop looking for excuses.
>>
>>72294182
Better yet, how does not having it affect their lives.
What does marriage mean for fags? It means essentially nothing.
>>
>>72294350
same sex couples can't marry. how is that hard to understand? men and women are different, that's the point of marriage. without that dichotomy there is no purpose.
>>
File: unamused.jpg (153 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
unamused.jpg
153 KB, 620x465
>>72290905
>>
>>72291770
I fail to see how this is about religion. At all.
>>
File: image.gif (153 KB, 494x419) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
153 KB, 494x419
>>72290905
But I'm not against it, I really don't care. What I'm against is faggots using the government to coerce people into providing services that go against their beliefs, and the federal court overstepping their authority and supeseding the states' constitutions with laws that aren't really laws.
>>
>>72292759
You realize AIDS/HIV spread (as with any STD) is more about promiscuity than about homosexuality as such yeah? That's actually an argument to *promote* marriage-like monogamous relationships amongst gay and straight people alike.
>>
>>72294366
define morality

>>72294389
Then you can't get AIDS if you don't fuck with men, why so worried?

>>72294278
So did you
>>
>>72294624
Fags just use the US anti-disrimination laws
Ablish those laws and the problem is gone
>>
>>72294666
>define morality
easy. read the bible. OHHHHHHHHH you don't like religion? Then fuck off trying to get married, you have no interest in the institution and make no effort to learn it's most basic reason for existence.
>>
>>72294429
Not here they can't, but in your country they can. And by doing so they stop just being a cohabitating couple and start being a married couple. A step out of the "degenerate" unmarried lifestyle shall we say.

What's it matter, really, that they're both guys? (or both girls for that matter).
>>
>>72294786
there's no discrimination against gays. best friends of the same sex weren't allowed to marry either under the traditional definition of marriage.
>>
>>72294989
I feel pity for you if you need reasons to exist
Also, I think using the words "bible" and "fuck" in the same sentence is blasphemy

t. Hedonist
>>
>>72295083
it's not marriage regardless of what the law on the books says. the purpose of marriage is union of man and woman. Remove that and it's completely pointless. Unless you think men and women are interchangeable.
>>
>>72294989
Also, my religion allows gay marriage
BTW, I'm straight, just saying
>>
>>72294662
>You realize AIDS/HIV spread (as with any STD) is more about promiscuity than about homosexuality as such yeah
Gays are much more promiscuous. It's a factor that implies that gays don't actually want marriage equality
>>
>>72294989
>religion is the basic reason for marriage

Then why do atheists get married?
>>
>>72294099
You do not have the right to discriminate simply. It's also not your shop, as you're renting land from the Federal government that can be revoked at any time.
>>
>>72295112
Under the traditional definition of "voter" women and non-property-owning men couldn't vote. Under the traditional definition of "Free person" black people were property to be traded.
Social conventions change.
>>
>>72295131
>I feel pity for you if you need reasons to exist
i never even said that learn to read retard.

morality is based in religion. your morality is based in your secular religion, which is whatever you feel like.
>>
>>72295193
The purpose of marriage is whatever we as a society define it to be.
Your society has defined it to be the union of two people.
>>
>>72295256
So you're saying if someone walked in your shop in full KKK garb you're forced to serve them?
Get fucked, he'd be kicked out.
>>
>>72295238
On average they're more promiscuous yeah. That doesn't mean that many gay couples are *not* promiscuous and want to be joined together in marriage.
>>
>WHY ARE YOU AGAINST ME SHITTING ON THE SIDEWALK? IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, JUST KEEP WALKING
>>
>>72295289
Sure, I'm pagan and paganism doesn't ban gay marriage
You know, Christianity and Islam aren't the only religions on the planet, retard
>>
>>72295247
they see the value of the institution.

>>72295234
Also, my religion allows gay marriage
which one?

>>72295265
women and blacks got amendments for those specific cases. there is 0 proof of discrimination in traditional marriage anyway. it has nothing to do with sexual orientation, straight same sex people were equally not allowed to marry.
>>
>>72295371
As long as they're not actually spouting the kkk garbage at the time and simple requesting a service or product that's legal to provide, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>72295419
>MUH RELIGIOUS FREEDOM TO NLOW UP FOR ALLAH
>>
>>72295331
>Your society has defined it to be the union of two people.
voters did not want gay marriage. i should have put that in quotes, it's oxymoronic.
>>
>>72295467
>which one?
Satanism
>>
I don't care but the homosexuality that the media promotes is degenerate behavior and anti White.
>>
>>72294666
I still PAY for THEIR TREATMENT you stupid mongoloid.
>>
>>72295484
You aren't forced to provide for someone that walks onto your property.
You can tell them to get out, they're trespassing on private property.
>>
>>72295544
that must be very enriching for you.
>>
>>72295602
You don't pay for anything, you're a cucked neet, stop lying to yuorself
>>
>>72295467
Ultimately your courts ruled that the laws preventing marriage between gay people while allowing it between heterosexual couples was inconsistent with the 14th amendment's equal protection clause. So in this case an amendment was considered to cover the case already.

However, my point was that "traditional definitions" of words are meaningless when you're discussing a social convention in the contemporary era.
>>
I just think they shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids in general, which is the basis of marriage. Civil unions or whatever, sure.
>>
>>72295688
Ah, so you ran out of arguments, thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>72295523
Well - currently support for gay marriage appears over 50% so whilst there's been no explicit referendum over the matter, there is a majority preference for society to include gay marriage in the definition of marriage.
>>
>>72295434
no archeological discovery has ever contradicted a single biblical reference, no other "religion" on earth can claim that
>>
File: 8QVooRZ.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8QVooRZ.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>72295289
>morality is based in religion
While I know /pol/ is comprised of half that are trolling and pretending to be bible thumping batshit conservatives, and the other half actually are bible thumping batshit conservatives, this is so bullshit I can't let this pass.

1) Morality is completely subjective and there is no absolute definition. No moral code is actually right, for nothing makes them right. An african warlord who gases a room full of babies and a Saint saving a room full of babies from Typhus are both morally right. For, in the perspective of their cultural or national identity, they were in the right. Nothing actually makes them greater than each other besides the opinions of others, which are without worth due to their subjective nature.

2) Basic moral codes are an evolutionary trait due to benefiting social species. Dolphins, Chimps, etc have basic morality. Morality is -not- unique to humans. Of course, animals also are not religious, and thus your point sinks from the substantial hole in its hull.
>>
>>72295615
Fair enough - it's an open question and a matter of opinion as to whether there should be a right to trade or not - that's another discussion really.
>>
>>72295777
I didn't. But even if you PAY for somebody's treatment, there is nothing wrong with it
>>
>>72295698
you have no clue what you're talking about. the court does not represent society.

The argument has nothing to do with sexual preference because sexual preference was never the basis for marriage. Two straights of the same sex can't marry either. If you can show me how that discriminates against gays i would be impressed.
>>
>>72295876
Christians who believe this are so fucking crazy that they'd rape, murder and rob freely if it wasn't written down in a book not to. Steer clear from them.
>>
>>72295859
no archeologic discovery has ever contradicted the existence of Zeus and Ishtar
>>
>>72295876
>Morality is -not- unique to humans.
XDDDDDDD

fucking epic

of course secularists have their own morality, but it tends to be chaotic and not concerned with protecting the weak and vulnerable.

Claiming morality is arbitrary is missing the point.
>>
>>72295371
Of course. You are not allowed to discriminate who you serve in a business outside of obvious monetary reasons, such as them not actually being able to pay for anything.

If Hitler walks into your store, he must be served.
>>
>>72295912
ok
- men and women have equal protection under the law (14th amendment)
- lower (state & federal) laws allowed man-woman marriages while preventing man-man and woman-woman marriage
- the lower laws were therefore inconsistent with the equal protection clause

Make sense?
>>
>>72295962
quite the contrary. The religion is enthusiastic practice of upholding the morality, not the reverse.
>>
>>72295876
This is your brain on materialism. Truly the cesspool and final, empty grave of human accomplishment. When you remove religion and spirituality, the decline to leftist degeneracy is quick and painful.
>>
>>72295886
You cannot have a right to trade because like healthcare it requires multiple parties.
You have the right to ask for trade (until the government monopolies step in) and mutual trade (where both parties are willingly trading) but you cannot force someone to trade with you.
>>
>>72296125
who was discriminated against?
>>
File: 1461555673767.jpg (23 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
1461555673767.jpg
23 KB, 621x569
>>72295889
>there's nothing wrong with forcing healthy people to pay treatment to people who intentionally nurture their mental illness that blooms into uncurable physical disease

Seems communism still lives within you Sergei, trips already proved me right, you will not beat them.
>>
>>72296158
So the morality exists independent of the religion?
Does this not mean that the religion is essentially disposable?
>>
It arises from and promotes the definition of marriage as only a sexual bond (as foreseen by the Vedas to occur in the Kali Yuga), further pushing people towards selfish hedonism and away from selfless devotion and tribalism.

>slavshit shilling for homosex
RIDF BTFO

>>72295698
The 14th amendment is a big pile of egalitarian hippie shit that can go suck a fat nigger dick. Fuck America.
>>
>>72296106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
>>
fags should go start their own cultural institution and stop appropriating my bullshit.
>>
>>72296090
Damn, your refutation of my argument is beyond impressive, and clearly displays your intellectual superiority of which I cannot hope to compare myself to.

Oh wait, I can, because you're incapable of forming a counter-argument besides "lel my may may".

I await your actual argument, should it ever be made.
>>
>>72290905
it affects future generations, it's degeneracy
>>
Individuals who experience intense sexual feelings for the same gender are compromised of less than 1% of the general population. The media makes it seem as if every single family has a gay member. Most people go through their entire lives without meeting an open homosexual. True homosexuality is really as uncommon as being color blind.
>>
>>72296212
People who wished to enter into marriage with a person of the same gender.
>>
>>72296295
And this is an example of a breach of equal treatment.

Muslim bakeries need to be slammed just as hard as Christian ones. Of course doing so ain't PC, so it will never been seen on the news or gain momentum.
>>
>>72296196
I think this issue probably deserves its own thread mate :)
>>
>>72290905

1) Being gay has never been and will never be about a stable, singular relationship between "two people who love each other." the vast majority of gay "relationships" are depraved, unrestrained lasciviousness with multiple partners.

2) Gay lifestyle is synonymous with not only degenerate sex but drug abuse and alcoholism.

3) Almost every pedophile in jail is an admitted homosexual. Pedophilia is rampant with gays.

4) Gays are covered in feces. The drug use and partying lowers their immune system, the fecal matter and foreign proteins that get introduced into the bloodstream cause autoimmune diseases at rates only seen in nigger countries that prepare their food next to their excrement.
>>
>>72296279
It's your government who forces people to pay for other people's treatment
Oust it if you don't like it
>>
>>72296286
>The 14th amendment is a big pile of egalitarian hippie shit that can go suck a fat nigger dick. Fuck America.

Not my constitution mate :) Get it repealed then.
>>
>>72296441
There is no issue, you can't have a right that requires another parties actions.
>>
>>72296396
so in what way was that discrimination? Someone didn't get something they wanted? If I demand to be president isn't that discrimination?

>>72296285
absolutely not. Religion is the practice and study of morality.

>>72296184
postmodernism was a mistke
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mm8nb4HYRX1qc1qjy.jpg (138 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mm8nb4HYRX1qc1qjy.jpg
138 KB, 320x348
>>72290905
1: Marriage is for children, not "lookame!" or tax breaks.
2: An open marriage is a farce, and all faggot relationships are open (a serious understatement).
>>
>>72296482
That does not make it okay as you implied, stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>72294350
That's a damned lie. Fag marriage has nothing to do with good behavior. It has everything to do with financial privileges and attention whoring. The vast majority of faggot relationships, including marriages are non-faithful and the longer they last, the more certain that is.

http://barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/
>>
>>72296528
Take Man A.
Man A goes to the government requesting a marriage license to Man B
The government denies the license.
Man A then goes to the government requesting a marriage license to Woman C.
The government grants the license.
This is discrimination on the basis of gender/sex.
Whether or not it is warranted is irrelevant. Under your law it is illegal.
As a result the courts banned it.
>>
Does anyone here actually seriously care where someone sticks their dick or are we just memeing?
>>
>>72296184
Religion and spiritualism is a lie and has no evidence to support it. Wasting your time on something without actual evidence to support it is a waste as well.

But do please do continue to squirm and shitpost in a /pol/lack manner and fail to actually address any points with a logically sound argument.
>>
>>72296709
The vast majority of straight marriages are actually non-faithful at some point too. There is a change in social standing when married however.
>>
>>72296831
this might be a surprise to you but marriage isn't about sex
>>
>>72296783
>Man A goes to the government requesting a marriage license
But that's not what happens, he goes to a christian pastor to marry them then sues when they deny him.
>>
>>72296783
it's not discriminating on sex. man A. can not marry man B. Just as woman C cannot marry woman D.

There is no gender discrimination. Show me where the gender discrimination took place.
>>
>>72296924
Ask many married men around the world, they'll say marriage is about the furthest thing from sex that you can get.
>>
File: Spic bf.png (499 KB, 439x549) Image search: [Google]
Spic bf.png
499 KB, 439x549
>>72290905
If God hates gays, why are they so qt?
>>
>>72296957
When the government gave a shit about the gender/sex of the people involved and made different decisions on the basis of it.
>>
>>72296924
Riiight. That's why straight divorce rate is at 50% I guess?
And it's been going up long before gay marriage was even normalized
>>
>>72296985
well that may be a fact though i don't intend to be so cynical
>>
>>72296861
there is plenty of evidence to support the claim that western christianity was a building block of western society. Read any history book.
>>
>>72296158
Except your entire justification for morality spawns from the predisposed notion that there is a god. A religious person actually requires religion to behave in an orderly manner.
>>
>>72297047
what conclusion are you trying to draw?
>>
>>72297015
both men and women are allowed to marry, there is no discrimination.
>>
>>72297099
and secularists base their morality on whatever they feel like. I'll take the Christian society.
>>
File: 1440542259059.jpg (98 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1440542259059.jpg
98 KB, 595x842
>>72296916
>The vast majority of straight marriages are actually non-faithful at some point too
This is false. Fags are always trying to equivocate faggotry with straight people but the fact is the faggot community is rife with insane levels of sexual promiscuity that the straight community couldn't match if they tried their very hardest. That's why fags are so loaded up with STDs. No, it's not anal sex, because the infection rate among gay men is MUCH more than 18x more than average. Consider this: only 0.7% of Americans are HIV+, yet 20% of faggots are. Gay men are 1.5% of the population and yet STILL comprise the MAJORITY of HIV cases. I'm totally sure that all the open air orgies, and bathhouses and hookup culture (that faggots toxically have spread to heteros now also) have nothing to do with it.

Faggots are the dindu nuffins of sexuality.
>>
File: gayface.jpg (78 KB, 1280x880) Image search: [Google]
gayface.jpg
78 KB, 1280x880
>>72297007
>Extreme photoshopping
They're not. Faggots look like 50 year old women.
>>
>>72297099
i'd claim non religious people also require religion to act orderly. some men might think they stand alone.
>>
>>72297114
That it doesn't matter if you think marriage is since sacred bond that goes beyond marriage since the divorce rate just keeps going up

If you're going to spout "muh degeneracy" like a memer you'd better ban video games, drugs, divorce, porn, and so many other things to reach for perfect traditional utopia
>>
File: Grooms.jpg (33 KB, 599x378) Image search: [Google]
Grooms.jpg
33 KB, 599x378
>>72297278
just your desire
>>
>>72297164
When the government makes a decision to deny or allow marriage based on the gender/sex of the people getting married, that is discrimination. The government is discriminating between cases based on information it's not allowed to take into account.
>>
>>72297079
Your point being? The fact that the Church served as a grounding during the Medieval Era for Europe and preserved knowledge has fuck-all to do with the fact that spiritualism is nonsense and a wasted investiture. While the Church did indeed preserve knowledge, it would have been far better had people simply realized that behaving like rabid tribal warlords fighting endless wars over petty disputes spawned by nobles was absurd and those resources would be better put towards education of the whole population.

Instead money had to be funneled into the church, who in turn funneled it into education and enlightenment. There shouldn't be a need for that middle-man in the first place besides human pettiness.
>>
>>72297426
haha. the postmodernist level of logic is off the charts. By your logic essentially any law is not allowed to exist because it involves a level of discrimination.

Furthermore, there is still no sexual discrimination, as the woman is allowed to marry any man she choses. Only if you think the sexes do not exist will you see this as unfair.
>>
>>72297079
Not that indigenous European Paganism should be disregarded but of course Western Christianity was the building block of our culture. The Christian monks were essentially the groups who preserved historical records and who mostly developed a very basic inquiry of the Scientific method , even it was all based on theocratic authoritarianism.
>>
>>72297604
you have no clue about history. there would be no point to educating peasants who were needed to work the fields. All secular athiest marxists are pros at projecting a fantasy on top of reality.
>>
>>72297224
That's bullshit. There are certain situations that are very clearly possessing of a more beneficial outcome than others.
>>
File: fag.jpg (37 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
37 KB, 600x561
>>72297278
Gays just look like fags.
They don't look like women at all.
>>
>>72297342
>If you're going to spout "muh degeneracy" like a memer you'd better ban video games, drugs, divorce, porn, and so many other things to reach for perfect traditional utopia

if you'd like to argue i'd ask that you reply to my comments only please. i understand the equivalence you're making but i have not stated my position on those things nor do i care to do so. besides neither of us should be identifying me as a premise in my arguments so even if i am a hypocrite my argument might still be valid.

i don't think divorce rates fault marriage in any way. i don't even think homosexual marriage faults marriage, i just don't think it is marriage.

it think it's an expression of damage done in the past that things aren't working out for marriage now. i think legalizing homosexual marriage is a progressive solution to an at this point unsolvable problem of the moral degradation of our society.
>>
>>72290905
It's too sexy
>>
>>72297701
indigenous paganism was incorporated into european christianity, and christianity adapted to local traditions.
>>
>>72297678
The government is allowed to discriminate based on some factors.
In the US, based on the 14th amendment, gender/sex isn't one of them.
>>
>>72290979
FPBP
>>
>>72297678
you stupid fuck, its discrimination against a man marrying another man.
I don't care about fag marriage but it is le "discrimination"
>>
>>72297311
No they don't. Atheists act orderly because it's for the greater good of mankind and because they were simply raised that way. It's nigh impossible to kick the values instilled in you as a child courtesy of imprinting.

>>72297224
No, secularists base their morality on their cultural upbringing. The only people able to kick the morality of their social upbringing are sociopaths because they are actually broken people. Nothing about their culture truly rubs off on them as morals.
>>
>>72290905
Less boipussy openly on the market for me to plow.
>>
>>72297775
Yes there would be, if so simple as researching fucking farming techniques that didn't risk desertification if in a different environment besides Europe. Uneducated masses is always a bad thing as having a bunch of idiots is simply a liability and freezes social mobility. The only hope a savant had born to the peasantry in the Middle Ages was to become a monk so he actually had access to the resources to become a learned man.
>>
>>72290905
I'm not because it doesn't.
>>
>>72297865
A vast number of Christian cemeteries and Church establishments were essentially built over European Pagan ruins throughout the entirety of the Middle Ages. The ancient bible scriptures were based on semetic laws and customs but our ancestors decided to paint Jesus of Nazereth with Ayran features in order to fully convert the pagan heathens in Northern Europe.
>>
>>72298488
>implying an Asian or black fag has a chance to get a cute white boipussy

KEK
>>
I'm gay and voted for trump

Pol will always hate me, but I come off straight anyways so I'll go under the radar day of the rope
>>
>>72298963
Haha bullshit

My gaydar is so fine tuned I can catch a straight guy who is curious.
Every single time
>>
>>72298963
Vote for Clinton
>>
>>72291764
But then what about straight couples that don't ever have kids or are infertile? Why should they get these benefits?

What about gays that adopt? They're raising a kid while plenty of married straight people don't.
>>
>>72299153
Silly russian trying to weaken America so they can invade.
Jokes on you, they're going to be your best friends after 8 years of Trump.
>>
>>72297701
>This old shitty myth again
The christians didn't do shit except fuck everything up. The classical world is the source of the vast majority of christian understandings of literally everything and jewish religion was one of the major destroyers of the classical world. The modern world, which is a direct product of christcuckery is SHIT. It's absolutely nothing to be proud of. And any technology we now possess has NOTHING to do with jewish religion. In fact, christianity has slowed scientific progress many times in history and continues to do so today. Evolution and heliocentrism are two excellent examples of this. The germ theory of disease is another EVEN IN THE MODERN AGE there are still moron christcucks convincing people to pray away evil spirits instead of seek actual fucking medical attention. Humans advance over time. This has nothing to do with religion. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>72290905
cultural homogeneity is ruined because it undermines the common morality derived from protestantism in the US
>>
>>72290905
They should be allowed to marry by contract, just as child support should be payed by the government for both parents. Ceremony shouldn't be allowed for religions that don't allow it.
>>
>>72290905
>Why are you against samesex marriage?
Because I am against all marriage.
The current state of marriage is broken and no sensible person should willingly engage in it until it is fixed.
>>
Gay Marriage is the participation ribbon.
>>
Gay marriage is the participation ribbon
>>
>>72290905
I am against state sponsored marriage of all forms. Marriage is a religious ceremony. Deciding you want to spend your life with someone has nothing to do with the government. There should be NO legislation on marriage whatsoever. Everyone has the right to spend time with who they like, live with who they like, and fuck who they like. The state has no business being involved in anyway.
>>
>>72290905
Why the fuck is Russia shilling for gay marriage?
And gay marriage is useless. Give them a civil union or something like that. No need to make straight and homo couples equal, because they will never be equal.
>b-but I want to raise kids

Yeah, tough luck. I'd like to raise kids too. But I like men too much to actually look for a woman.
>>
>>72300572
Pfft.
Marriage was coopted by religion. It's always been a social convention that's existed beyond any given religion.
>>
>>72290905
I'm against homosexuality in general so why would I support homosexual marriage?
>>
>>72298373
>No they don't. Atheists act orderly because it's for the greater good of mankind
that's the same thing every person is going to say about their own group. you act like you know the truth just like a christian i don't know why the truth is as simple as "god doesn't exist" and then everything else falls into place.

>and because they were simply raised that way. It's nigh impossible to kick the values instilled in you as a child courtesy of imprinting.
more of the same. you weren't raised a certain way you have a life.
>>
>>72300741
Even so, does that mean the government should be involved. Marriage licenses, different tax brackets for married people, divorce courts. It's all a bunch of bullshit and needs to be made back into a social/religious ceremony that has no impact on how the state views you.
>>
>>72290905
You have to draw the line somewhere

Given the gay community's um..."culture" shall we say, they should be contained long before they have the same rights.
>>
>>72290905
Why do they even want to marry, it ruins everything.
>>
>>72290905
>>Why are you against samesex marriage.
Not against it. Its there own business what two adults do.

Why the fuck would you let it affect your life?
>>
>>72301442
does that response come with the reddit starter pack? how about you think about what the issue means for our society for once in your life
>>
one word
REVULSION
>>
>>72292145
But it actually doesn't affect you at all. It doesn't affect anyone but homosexuals and govt workers dealing with their paperwork.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom of a religion to make people conform to their beliefs in the same way freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of some speech to be deemed inappropriate and not allowed because other more appropriate speech is more free than that speech. We don't live in 1984 where you can just twist things around like that.

And just to be clear I'm 100% against the govt forcing churches to marry homosexuals.
>>
LMAO

None of you faggots dare to ever maike an anti-gay argument in public.

> Muh Muh Muh degenreracy

> Muh Bible

No1 cares faggots get rekt. You lost its over.
>>
>>72301645
>reddit
Typical homophobe response.
"He isn't against gay marriage he must be a redditor!"
>>
File: 1456440837934.png (72 KB, 614x182) Image search: [Google]
1456440837934.png
72 KB, 614x182
I have a gay brother, I want to believe gays are ok people. I don't really want to talk bad about him and I do not feel any hate to him neither i think am better. He is promiscuous and I think he cheated on his boyfriend, I'm not sure how that even works, I think some time ago when he wanted to go to the "pool" with his boyfriend he went to a sex party... Maybe I'm paranoid, well I have overheard some of his phone calls and they are not appropriate at all. Still he is not the nicest person, probably has a personality imbalance and I don't think it has anything to do with his sexuality. I really dislike the gay community, but these things also exist in straight people. I feel that the pressure of having children falls to me, I'd hate to see my parents look onto us and all the time they have poured only to be mistreated even more... They have a hard life and they don't deserve any of this. I hope to become normal, and also pray the day my brother becomes normal too. It's only the two of us and our parents might die any time soon. I'd hope he sees this and reflects, because I'm not able to say it in front of him. I want to think faggots are normal people and it makes no difference, I'm a hypocrite. I fucking hate faggots, I wish they never existed... I don't want them to call marrying the same thing I call marrying. If my son becomes a faggot then I'm gonna disown him and forget all about him, It is not o.k. for a man to love another man. Marriage is the most sacred thing to me, it is a serious commitment that must be honored. I can not honor my brother, every time he kisses his boyfriend I'm grossed out. I realize these are all my problems but I don't want to be related to anything gay anymore, and I don't want them to call marriage the same thing I call marriage.
>>
>>72290905
I would prefer government stays out of marriage.

Get rid of benefits and leave it in the church.

Cuck churches already allow fag marriage
>>
>>72290905
Because I think fags should be institutionalized and then euthanized if they cannot be cured of their mental illness.

Most fags today are straight that were brainwashed and pressured into bring queers.
>>
Same sex marriage embraces and encourages a culture I want no part of nor do I want to see more of. LGBT culture preaches that toleration is not enough. I have to openly embrace it, which I will not do.
>>
The federal government shouldn't have gotten involved. It should have been on a state level. Many states have voted for it numerous times and failed because polls showed people didn't want it. If a state wants it that's their own business, but to force it on every state is not the role of the federal government and they had zero business getting involved.
>>
>>72303727
Find out that one of your family members is gay.
When i found out that he was gay.
Changes your perspective on gay people.
Especially if you grew up with them and your best friends,
My cousin is gay.
>>
>>72305160
It is weird, I used to see gays the same as normal people. Now if I know they are gay or I have suspicions of it they change visually. What I can best describe is sweaty almost plastic feeling to their faces. When it comes to old gay people they look normal to me.
>>
>>72290905
It goes against the natural order.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.