[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: ChEw8hHUgAAOX2L.jpg large.jpg (64 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
ChEw8hHUgAAOX2L.jpg large.jpg
64 KB, 1024x512
What does /pol/ think about this statement?
>>
>>72289598
It proves that Islam is inherently violent and always looking for an excuse
>>
Trump’s policies would reverse decades of bipartisan consensus. Even letting friendly nations go nuclear would make it harder for us to prevent rogue regimes from doing the same. Trump would risk unleashing an arms race in places like East Asia and the Middle East, expand the amount of nuclear material in the world and increase the chance of terrorists acquiring some of that material and using it to attack the U.S. As I have said, that’s the single gravest national security threat we face.
>>
>>72289598
Mudslims getting mad at words because they hurt?

Nothing new
>>
>>72289642
This
>>
>>72289598
She just proved Trump's point.
>>
>>72289739
That's incredibly intelligent coming from /pol/.
Good job Anon.
>>
Welp guess our only choice is to kill them all then.
>>
already discussed
>>72270352
>>
This proves the case against Islam.

Thank you for supporting #Trump2016

Have a great day my friend!
>>
File: 1360253187852.gif (512 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
1360253187852.gif
512 KB, 300x177
>>72289598
>dont say bad things about us or we will kill you
religion of peace
>>
>>72289739
How?
>>72289598
>don't fight back or they'll win!
>>
>>72289642
fpbp
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out "The best of the Triggering" with Milo and Crowder. Look for special guest appearances of AIDS Skrillex, Carl The Cuck, TrigglyPuff, and Queen Quran right here!!!!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
>>72289739
>implying Trump and Putin dont cream ISIS and other places
>>
Rip meme war.
>>
>>72289598
Didnt they remove part of her brain when she was shot?
>>
Actually, it's the CIA that created terrorists.
>>
>money vs money

Ayyyyy!!!!
>>
And she won a nobel of peace for saying that.

Just fuck my life up...
Fuck this gay world...
>>
>>72289598
"... the more terrorists it will create"
And the more terrorists we will kill.
Fuck that retarded coward/victim logic.
>>
I think that just proves that she herself is a terrorist sympathizer

>Do not criticize my doctrine no matter how many times it tells people to incite violence in its name and casts an ill light on nonbelievers
>We're peaceful people, I promise despite the Koran having provisions for lying in defense of the faith :^)
>Western countries should adapt to what we want

tl;dr
just another shitskin going BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>72289598
By that logic, shouldn't the world be full of more Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists, carrying out more attacks in the name of the Lord?

Muslims just want to point the finger at others for their nigger behaviour, and they know the West is dumb enough to eat it up ad turn on their own.
>>
If criticizing their religion and wanting to take some precautions after nonstop terrorist attacks is enough to radicalize them than they have no place in the civilized world and belong in their Islamic Hellhole in the middle east.
Christians get shit on endlessly for years and years and we still don't have Christian Terrorists blowing up buildings and brutally murdering people left and right.
>>
>>72289598
"The more you speak against Christianity and against all Christians, the more terrorists will it create."
This shows the bullshit of the statement just by switching the space fairy camp around
>>
>>72289598

I think this woman doesn't fully comprehend the white man's capacity for genocide.
>>
>>72289598
It confirms what I've thought all along: Muslims are ticking time bombs just waiting to snap.
>>
>>72290502
Well Jesus never said to kill people for the faith.
>>
>>72289598

Sounds like a threat to me

>BEND OVER KAFFIR
>>
>>72289598
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
File: 1370066468351.png (119 KB, 217x230) Image search: [Google]
1370066468351.png
119 KB, 217x230
>>72289598
This is probably the worst thing you could possibly quote. I mean I know most retards are going to view this in a positive light but that's menacing now matter how you cut it.
>>
>>72289598
>the more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists will it create
>the more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the less collateral damage from drone strikes
>>
>>72289598
stop saying we'll blow you up or we'll blow you up
>>
>>72289598
>"Don't resist or we will crush you, Kafir"
strip her of her peace prize and throw her back in the fucking desert
>>
File: avatar[4].jpg (3 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
3 KB, 96x96
>>72290119
>>
>>72291178
True. By her logic, the more you speak against X and against all adherents of X, the more terrorists will it create.

Since people insult and speak against every major religion under the sun, but we do not see other major religious groups creating terror on a world-wide scale in the name of their deity at the level we see Muslims doing it, then that means this problem is not with speaking out against any religion and its followers, the problem is Islam and its followers.

It's like she didn't think her statement through at all. But they know people in the West will swallow this bullshit whole, and respond with a smile and a "thanks".
>>
>>72289739
Did you not notice how not one nuke was launched offensively in the entire cold war?
>>
>>72290308
>Brazil
World's not really as gay as you might be under the impression bro, based what you're used to locally. Doesn't Brazil have an estimated 15 million lgbt?
>>
>>72289598
Islam

The Mafia religion.
>>
>>72289598
"Don't talk shit about us or we will kill you"

RELIGION OF PEACE
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.