[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: white pirvlege.jpg (55 KB, 402x393) Image search: [Google]
white pirvlege.jpg
55 KB, 402x393
Why haven't you recognized your white privilege /pol/?
>>
>>72286665

>that maymay

Jesus, what year is this.
>>
I bet that got you lots and lots of karma 3 years ago.
You trying to relive your glory days here on /pol/?
>>
>>72286859
I know seriously. Doesn't OP know it's 2015?!
>>
If white people started blowing shit up in China those nips would gas every roundeye in the country within 2 weeks.
>>
>>72286904
it was probably the greatest day of his life and he could never recapture that many upvotes again

in anger he comes here to argue with people cause he's angry cause his life sucks cause he's a 29 year old neckbeard living in mummy's basement

His glory days are long gone.
>>
File: Black-serial-Killers.jpg (28 KB, 488x280) Image search: [Google]
Black-serial-Killers.jpg
28 KB, 488x280
>all white people are serial killers
>some of the highest serial killers of children were southern black guys

>they killed black kids though so they make a shitty story for the jew media to report
>>
>>72287222
>His glory days are long gone.
And from the sound of it they were pretty unremarkable.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 196x257
>elliot Rodgers shoots up
>michael Moore facebergs that this a problem of young white males
>he's half Asian
>not to mention that no matter how much nogs and cucks try to shill this meme, whites don't shoot up schools at a disproportionate rate of their population
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
Silly success kid. Oh ho ho!
Have an UPBOAT!
>>
they already do view white people as terrorists.
thats what white privilege is actually all about...
>>
File: 68113709.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
68113709.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
up vote me
>>
File: kermy.jpg (40 KB, 540x423) Image search: [Google]
kermy.jpg
40 KB, 540x423
>>72286665
You realize this happened exactly with that moron Dylan Roof.

The next day *every Southern state* was being scoured by SJW looking for any 1/4" image of the Dixie Flag.

Hell, even the golfer dude who bought the General Lee muscle car from that TV show *painted over* the "rebel" flag.

It's the opposite of the "moderate" muslim defense.

>sheeeeeeeesh.
>>
>>72286665
If there were thousands of Boston marathon bombers every year and they were all white, then all white people would be labelled terrorists by the media. Also that'd be a pretty awesome marathon.
>>
>>72287079
>China
>nips

Kek
>>
>>72286665
Except for the fact that niggers literally won't shut up about how all white people are school shooters.
>>
>>72286665
But niggers do that shit all the time.
>>
>>72289358
You get all the internet points
>>
>>72286665
>chechens
>white
Nice try, faggot
>>
We do not need to have this thread every day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.