[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol Did you ever notice that the right wing tards here are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Hey pol

Did you ever notice that the right wing tards here are primarily younger kiddos too young to remember bush and the older ones closer to their 30s still hate the republicans?
>>
24 year old Liberal checking in
>>
>>72283596

Problem is not the party, its the candidate.
>>
>>72283596
If you've been here a while, 4chan used to be a lot more liberal. I'm talking pre-/new/ days, even. We fapped like crazy over traps and felt tfw no trap gf. Anyone who fucked with animals, ESPECIALLY cats, was immediately doxxed and turned over to the authorities. We protested Scientology, and yes that did get cancerous but luckily it mostly moved off-site. We trolled right-wing hack Hal fucking Turner.
>>
File: 1454035181622.jpg (68 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1454035181622.jpg
68 KB, 800x522
>>72283596
Hey pol

Did you ever notice that the libtards here are primarily younger kiddos too young to know this is something completely different than the Bush regime and the older ones closer to their 30s know this is our last chance to unfuck the country?
>>
>>72283596
I'm thirty and I hate neoconservatives and all other form of globalist dirt bag.
>>
>>72283875
>We trolled right-wing hack Hal fucking Turner.
Good times
>>
File: stepupbitch.jpg (12 KB, 217x262) Image search: [Google]
stepupbitch.jpg
12 KB, 217x262
>>72283888
>right wing philosophies
>not inherently being the party of kings, aristocrats and the cattle they domesticated
>>
File: 1461487010311.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1461487010311.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>72284077
Bureaucrats are the true kingmakers. Party has little to do with it. If you cannot see that the left is completely out of control you are a fool.
>>
>>72285191
It's not my fault that no one on this board is capable of realizing that the regressive extreme left they hate so much is a minority of liberals and they are largely hated or at least not approved of by the majority of liberal democrats and leftists. Identity politics is bullshit and way more liberals would agree with that than you give credit for.
>>
>>72285191
If you're implying that both parties are corrupt. that still wouldn't change anything I've said.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.