[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up one morning and notice you're in your old childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 01 time travel machine.png (2 MB, 1600x850) Image search: [Google]
01 time travel machine.png
2 MB, 1600x850
You wake up one morning and notice you're in your old childhood bedroom
You look in the mirror and notice you look like a child
You check the calendar and notice it's your 8th birthday

You've retained all the memories of the future, whatever you have memorized right now you know in the past.

When did you wake up and what do you do with your knowledge?
Do you try to convince people you're from the future?

>if you don't already know lottery numbers you can't win lotteries
>you can't take anything with you to the past
>>
>>72282278
Invest in apple
warn people of 9/11
y2k is a meme
ID4 is still the best movie
>>
>>72282278
>Party like its 1999
>Tell my dad all sports event results make a killing at bookies all over the world
>Plagiarise novels/anime/comics/tv shows pass them off as my own
>front row seats to 9/11 being a multi-millionaire through betting and investments should be able to get a good view.
>>
Stop the last hope for my country from being assassinated.
>>
>>72282370
>>72282850
>>72282955
Kinda not the type of answers I was hoping for.
This isn't really the usual time travel post.
Consider you're 8 years old. I'd probably invent Facebook, uber, and so many other things and become a multi billionaire
>>
File: 1461732131407.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1461732131407.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>Be super alpha in school
>Get that pretty girl in middle school
>Eat right
>Get swole
>Sell my video games
>Win at life
>Study hard
>Be kickass kid
>Invest in Apple and Google
>Predict 9/11 say God told me
>Get super famous as prophet
>Predict a bunch of other stuff
>Get massive following
>Move to Montana or Utah or some rural area
>Have slaves to do my bidding
>Big harem
>Win at life
>Invest in Bitcoin at 2008
>Get super mega rich
>Become an adult
>Use money to buy arms and weapons
>Tell my followers the time has come to expand
>We begin expanding, violently
>Take cities at first, but soon people flock to us
>Whites only of course
>Ok maybe asians too
>Soon about 1/5 of the USA is under my control.
>Establish new country.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 712x712
>>72283139
Facebook couldn't exist when I was 8 even then if I was randomly thrown back in time off the top of my head I couldn't create it. Only thing to do is wait till it happens and get in big at the ground floor through investments.
>>
File: 1345142004609.png (289 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1345142004609.png
289 KB, 512x384
>>72283368
>>
>>72282278
invest in apple then wait for bitcoin, use the money gained from apple to buy huge amounts of bitcoin, sell it all at the $1000 range and crash it before gox would have and retire.
>>
>>72282278
I've thought about this at length.

I'm a web developer. I know Java, Javascript, Jquery, HTML, CSS, C++, and can do Calculus level mathematics.

I would become famous overnight based solely on my abilities as an 8 year old boy. I could revolutionize the web and computing a few years earlier and a few years faster. Everyone would be blown away by my maturity, skills, knowledge, and understanding of the world. I'd perform at college levels across the board in everything. I'd be a sensation, and when people asked me how I did all of this, I'd tell them the truth. I'd validate it by predicting the y2k meme, 9/11 (and if this somehow prevented it, i saved thousands of lives and pointless wars).

I'd also go on to compose some of the great songs that made millions before those bands do it. I'd compose some of the greats as all eyes would already be on me, and I'd be like, oh yeah, I'm a multi-instrumentalist and singer too (which I am). And I'd bang out those fucking songs. Santana - Smooth, Say it Ain't So & Beverly Hills by Weezer, Fucking Smash Mouth - All Star. I mean, I'd literally know hundreds and hundreds of hit songs that weren't out yet, and I'd make them all, and be one of the top musicians alive.
>>
>>72283368
This is also fucking good.
>>
>>72282278
>>
>>72283139
you're not gonna be able to invent shit
better to just invest in those companies
>>
i'd be even more depressed than i am now, cassandra complex in full effect and despite all my knowledge i can do nothing to change the future
>>
>>72285369

>Santana - Smooth, Say it Ain't So & Beverly Hills by Weezer, Fucking Smash Mouth - All Star.
>use these songs as examples of the best songs in the last 15-20 years

Ask how I know you're a pleb.
>>
>>72282278
I'd work with the math and programming skills I have now to get an early start, buy stock in high school, maybe save a certain girl from becoming a slut
>>
fuck myself even more
>>
>>72286103
Jesus christ, way to miss the point.

Nobody likes your EDM bullshit, those songs were all billboard top hits, and were pretty much world known. For generating fame and revenue, songs that got popular all over the world would be best.

Now, go beat your dick to Skrillx's dead career.
>>
id probably just work out
and i'd buy quite a bit fewer video games because i know which ones would be shit
I'd probably shit up /v/ by posting theories and shit
I'd spoil all books and movies all the time
>>
>>72282278
I'm addicted to the lottery jew and can't even remember one winning combination off the top of my head.
>>
Live out my fantasy of being molested.
>>
>>72287240
Idk why I laughed so hard to this
I just knew someone one 4chan would be into this
>>
>>72286747
This. I was illustrating getting rich and famous based on what was popular.
>>
>>72287240
Pretty much this to be honest family.
>>
>>72282278
I'd kill myself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.