[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the president of the United states calls you >"hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: obama-phone.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
obama-phone.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>the president of the United states calls you
>"hey anon, the owners of the world are telling me we gotta nuke a country, but I can't decide, I need your help"
>"I wanna nuke the kikes, but they don't let me, so I'm guessing Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or India"

Choose wisely.
>>
>>72281277
Like its any Contest.

Greenland is gonna take the nuke.
>>
>>72281277
No brainer Saudi Arabia. With "friends" like them who needs enemies.
>>
File: hope.png (764 KB, 1168x586) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
764 KB, 1168x586
Russia is the answer and the only answer.

Just make sure the wind is right when nuking St. Petersburg so the fallout doesn't land on the Finland or Eesti.
>>
>>72281549
just imagine all the quality glass we'll get for the lenses of our cameras

>>72281747
>Russia is the answer and the only answer.
cuck
>>
>>72281277
Saudi Arabia
Bretty easy answer fqm
>>
>>72281747
>Just make sure the wind is right when nuking St. Petersburg so the fallout doesn't land on the Finland or Eesti.
how long do you think nuclear fallout lasts?
>american """education"""
>>
>>72281277
Fuck those countries let's drop a fat one on Nigeria
>>
>>72281277
Saudi Arabia. Nothing of value will be lost. India at least gives us something to laugh at and makes us feel better about ourselves.
>>
>>72281277
saudo, paki, or poo in the loo faggotry pales in comparison to muricas

nuke yellowstone and set that motherfucker off. 2/3 of the land mass in murica either burns or if covered in ash with carbon monoxide poisoning . its like a chimney thats never cleaned killing every one in the whole house and not because the house burns to the ground

it should resolve most of the problems in about 2/3 of the country just make sure to use all the ones you got. no brakes on this train
>>
>>72281830

Fallout from a 1.5 mT ground burst will only be dangerous to the point you need shelter for 2 weeks. within 250 miles downwind of the detonation.

After that you can travel outside safely provided you wash your clothes after to prevent beta decay radiation.

Source: FEMA Certified Emergency Manager with specialty certs in Nuclear and Radiological Incidents, Fallout Shelter Management and Nuclear War Local Incident Command.
>>
>>72282183
the longterm effects (of low radiation) will increase cancer rates through the roof.
>>
>>72282211
>"I know anon, but the owners of the world won't let that happen, they need israel for some reason"
>>
>>72282211
Yea but they said we can't. =\
>>
>>72282211
I'm bretty sure after Bibi went behind his back to try and tear down the Iran deal in front of Congress he knew what the score was with the Jews.
>>
>>72281277
>I wanna nuke the kikes, but they don't let me

If the kikes have enough power over you to make you not nuke them when you want to; you should definitely try and nuke them ASAP.
>>
>>72281277
Saudi all day every day.
Nuking Saudi Arabia deals a body blow to every active major terrorist in the world in one step.
It responds properly to the EuroHijira or conquest by migration.
It removes a useless and troublesone enemy of civilization.
It costs us nothing as there is no culture or resource or large population that would be lost (the oilfields are far from the three -- count them, three -- targets that would need to be ash and which can be neatly erased in less time than a Full House rerun).
>>
India could really help with population control depending on where you drop it but I think the benefits of nuking Saudi Arabia outweigh it.
>>
>>72281277
nuke the saudis mr. president
>>
>>72281277
SA

They are in reality what we imagine the Israelis to be.
>>
>>72282241

That's what decontamination procedures are for.

Sure, you need to eventually remove the top ten inches of soil in a contaminated area and bury it for 10 years, but until that is done, don't eat the dusty grass.
>>
>>72282293
>>72282330
I realized my mistake.

Please for the love of god, forgive me. You have my sincerest apologies.
>>
>"Sorry anon, they tell me I'm not allowed to nuke the Saudis either"
>"who should we nuke? for some reason the owners of the world really want me to choose Iran, but that's the last uncuck'd (unkiked) country left"
>"Should I just nuke the meme country called North Korea instead?"
>>
Mexico
>>
File: pol plays shadow president.gif (547 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
pol plays shadow president.gif
547 KB, 640x350
>>72281277
Do it anyways.
>>
File: 1457685164238.png (841 KB, 538x622) Image search: [Google]
1457685164238.png
841 KB, 538x622
Check myself into a mental clinic for thinking the President is calling me.
>>
File: 4in1.jpg (8 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
4in1.jpg
8 KB, 550x309
>>72283174

>tfw it is SOP to call a random civilian and ask if the US should nuke X in the actual event of nuclear war.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.