[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is just as bad as tumblr but on the other side of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1461803244440.png (140 KB, 598x300) Image search: [Google]
1461803244440.png
140 KB, 598x300
>/pol/ is just as bad as tumblr but on the other side of the spectrum

discuss
>>
shit b8
>>
>>72279446
wew, someone can't handle the truth
>>
In some ways, yes.

Tumblr gets offended on behalf of others which is fucking annoying.

/pol/ are just a bunch of fucking contrarians.

Not sure if those are opposites, but that's how I view the two.
>>
what? i tought everyone here was a tall muscled aryan man
wtf i hate /pol/ now
>>
haha yeah tumblr has opinions and /pol/ has opinions too so they're like the same thing essentially
>>
>>72279745

agreed, having opinions and convictions means you're just as bad as other people who also have opinion and convictions!!

op you're a retard
>>
>>72279376
>liberal Britcuck weenies in charge of false equivalencies

You convinced me, now I'm a certified #CruzMissile.
>>
/pol/: Anonymous posters with various political views posting and having fun. Most of the anons acting like skinheads are probably not really that skinheaded irl. Actually have some knowledge about politics and the world around them.

Tumblr: people indoctrinated to believe leftwing bullshit, a good many of them believe the shit they spew out, and are just as annoying irl as they sound on the internet. Barely know anything about politics and avoid any information that isn't within the leftist safe space. They life in a shitty fantasy where they think everyone is equal and is an angel, unless they're white, cis, male, straight, christian or all the above.
>>
File: SJWs.jpg (57 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
SJWs.jpg
57 KB, 599x392
/thread
>>
>>72279895
IT JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>72280081
Wouldn't call them strong beliefs.
Retarded? Yes. Just as Tumblr's beliefs. But not strong.
>>
File: 1454742592798.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1454742592798.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>72279376
>>
File: HUMAN SENPAI PLS NO.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
HUMAN SENPAI PLS NO.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>72279376
no many people here are actually reasonable and only put up a hardline front to vent their anger.
i firmly believe most people on /pol/ are just normal decent human beings needing a place to vent about injustices that are commited in the name of multiculturalism that invade their countries.
pretty sure everyone on here is a lovely person in real life and id want to gas the jews together with them. and then roast some kebabs on the fumes.
>>
>>72279376
One wants to tear down society, one doesn't take itself seriously and wants shit to work like it used to.
>>
File: tumblr_o34tqjXTky1tsy4y2o1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34tqjXTky1tsy4y2o1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x450
>Flag
Saged desu senpai
>>
yes. better add a fat picture of a muslim saying meme stuff too.

and a zionist

and a libertarian

and a blm activist

they all have opinions on things so they are all the same you see
>>
>>72279376

le false equivalency fallacy

A riot every time.
>>
>>72279376
Why are you doing this? No trigger warning for stormfags? You should be more careful, you could hurt their feeling...
>>
>>72279376
I think the difference is that a good majority of people on /pol/ posting ultra-right or WN stuff are trolling or just being edgelords trying to get a rise. They do hold WN beliefs but only mildly IRL

tumblr on the other hand is 100% serious about their ultra-left shit
>>
>/pol/
>yeah we're fucking racist, deal with it
>tumblr
>OMG HOW DARE YOU CALL US BIGOTED AND INTOLERANT I'M GONNA PROVE YOU RIGHT AND THEN KEEP DENYING MY OWN INTOLERANCE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.