[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain. Why the fuck does the entire fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: chrome_2016-04-28_01-49-45.png (395 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-04-28_01-49-45.png
395 KB, 500x451
Can someone please explain. Why the fuck does the entire fucking world hate jews? I seriously legitimately don't understand. They're blamed for nailing Jesus to the cross? Is that it? Is that the sole reason for thousands of years of persecution? What the actual fuck.

Discuss/explain the fuck away.
>>
Because they're filth and the personification of evil.
>>
>>72276163
Blås mig, svenskluder.
>>
>>72276015

Because Jews want to be hated.

I'm serious. They've only survived as a minority because they've avoided assimilation.

That means hating Gentiles and getting Gentiles to hate them.

Sartre pointed this out many years ago. Jews depend on anti-semitism to survive.
>>
File: 1461787413525.jpg (722 KB, 2112x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461787413525.jpg
722 KB, 2112x1280
>>72276015
because they control people
>>
>>72276015
because they are superior

haters gonna hate, as a nigger would put it.
>>
Idk genetically theyre linked to trade groups in the turkey/caucusus area (khazar theory)...

later they were the only ones allowed to lend money since Christians were forbidden

i guess just natural selection through the ages living this weird isolated existence selected for only the greediest and most intelligent specimens idk

they outperform all other groups in most relevant areas but look like sandniggers and have some weird religion so they get persecuted against

today they still must have some genetic legacy of money and math skills cuz they do well in most academic/business areas

you might ask why so many positions are filled by such a small group but imagine if a small group of whites got stuck in africa for a few hundred years. Eventually if they weren't killed they'd probably occupy all the top positions right?

same shit with jews
>>
>>72276015
They are sneaky and deceptive. They make you assume assimilation and country-pride, but end up being group against country.
>>
>>72276332
Felknullade jävla fittluder.
>>
File: 1461719498931.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1461719498931.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>72276015

Look around.
>>
From my personal contact with jews they have these gross, grubby, utilitarian personalities (i would say lack thereoff)

They dont have humanity about them. Theyre not artists, musicians, poets, philsophers, etc. They just do whatever garners them material wealth.

My jewish friend is the son of a pulmonary physician. The ONLY feature that defines him is how much of his dads money he spends.

They buy compliance by acts that appear generous, but their just buying the social value of other people because they have no life force themselves.

Gene simmons is such a sack of shit. Other rockstars have some kind of aura and nuance to their character. Hes just a hollow stuck up faggot who fuckz bitchez. Same with howard stern. Lifeless monotone faggots
>>
They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther . . . On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope.

The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts . . . Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.

>Martin Luther
>>
>>72276572
Cisavskum, miljöpartist!
>>
>>72276015
It has to do with Judaism. Rabbinical Judaism teaches racism and hatred towards goyim. Orthodox Judaism teaches that we're Jews and goys are practically a different species.
>>
>>72276835
Theyre basically human parasities who leech off the lifeforce of other races and ethnicities
>>
>>72276929
Feministiska danskjävel
>>
>Voltaire

"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race . . ." "The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous -- cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections . . . dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)

"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These marranos go wherever there is money to be made . . . But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondence. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)
>>
File: 1461714141511.png (1 MB, 2944x4128) Image search: [Google]
1461714141511.png
1 MB, 2944x4128
>>72276015
We hate THE jews. Redpill yourself, Ahmed.
>>
File: 1461714160280.png (921 KB, 2576x4128) Image search: [Google]
1461714160280.png
921 KB, 2576x4128
>>72277151
>>
File: 1461714181622.png (419 KB, 1288x3892) Image search: [Google]
1461714181622.png
419 KB, 1288x3892
>>72277195
>>
>>72276015
You subhuman JIDF shills already got your answers in the other 6 Million threads repeating the same retarded questions and propaganda

Fuck off
>>
>>72277050
Punggurglande bastufinne
>>
File: top-50-donors-2016.png (367 KB, 1098x1288) Image search: [Google]
top-50-donors-2016.png
367 KB, 1098x1288
>>72276379

This picture basically explains everything wrong with the entire world today
>>
>>72277252
Skånska grissugare.
>>
blås mig
>>
File: 1461714214182.png (3 MB, 1864x3744) Image search: [Google]
1461714214182.png
3 MB, 1864x3744
>>72277239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
>>
>>72276015
This video explains anti-antisemitism pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40
>>
>>72277326
fuck off tillbaks till potatisland din skendansk
>>
>>72276015
Jews developed their shekel-amassing skills better than any other race.
>>
>>72276957

Really the Holocaust has replaced Judaism for most Jews, not that much has changed ... they still feel the most moral group in the world, they still feel justified in doing anything to the goy in reparation for the shoahs. They just now especially hate whites, to the point of requiring extermination for many of them.
>>
>>72277317
"skånsk", skall du använda det adjektivet får du fanimej använda det korrekta: DANSK. För övrigt anser jag att du kan köra upp en röv
>>
>>72277239
do u have part 6 as well?
thanks bud
>>
>>72277396
Begå sudoku tentakelpedofil
>>
>>72277326
Ät min penis
>>
>>72276015
Gee I wonder.

http://talmudunmasked.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Go FUCK yourself.
>>
>>72277520
Snorta judeaska blaring
>>
>>72277404
That is not true at all, and a very stupid statement. ANYONE can copy Jewish pyramid banking. The difference is the majority of Western Society considers it immoral, and has outlawed it numerous times in history.

Only a dumbass 3rd worlder like you would dumb it down in such a stupid way.
>>
When they've been expelled from lots of states throughout history, and multiple historical figures have criticized them, it makes you think something might be wrong with them.
>>
>>72277811
Vill inte offendera dig genom att råka snorta några av dina släktingar ditt felaborterade kioskmongo.
>>
>>72276923
Underrated
>>
>>72276015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG3Q3bkH_0

Because they are fucking back-stabbing parasites?
>>
File: TEMP.png (202 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
TEMP.png
202 KB, 400x266
>>72276015
>>
>>72276015
they always have look for troubles
>>
Envy.
A white is to a jew what a nigger is to a white.
>>
>>72276345
but they have a country now. Do they really need it anymore? Is it still relevant because of large jew groups in other countries or they just can't let it go?
>>
File: 1438939760536.jpg (54 KB, 494x600) Image search: [Google]
1438939760536.jpg
54 KB, 494x600
Over the past 2 years I have gotten to know many jews. These are my observations.

Everything is evaluated in terms of how it will benefit them. Will this gain me wealth? status? prestige?

Platonic friendship is completely alien to them. Yet they yearn to fit in as "just another guy" with the goyim, while still secretly maintaining that they are superior to all of them. They are constantly afraid of "being found out" as a Jew, yet when confronted they will stand by their judaism as a shield from criticism.

Appearance is everything. If you are rich, you should dress like a rich man. If you are smart you should dress like a smart man. If you are holy, then dress like a holy man. They feel a constant need to project their status to the world. A jewish friend bought an expensive new car, and he insists on getting into work early, only for the purpose of parking it in the front row so everyone can see it.

I believe the Jew behaves in all these ways because they have an inner void. They are an outcast who wants to fit in but also hates and despises those around him. They lack a spiritual connection with the world, so they must constantly fill this void with worldly things.
>>
>>72278889
you say this, but jews arent even the richest per capita group in the usa.
>>
>>72278464
"offendera" bra där Ali, nästa gång du våldtar småpojkar glöm inte a-kassan
>>
>>72276015
Would somebody please explain. Why do shills restart the same thread with the same attack, and often the same wording? I honestly am one of you guys and do not understand.
>>
>>72276015
ITT: a newfag posts a whole new thread instead of simply lurking
>>
>>72279267
This shill is just retarded and was touched as kid by his uncle.
>>
>>72279253
>implying att någon vid namn Ali hade kunnat stava till offendera
>implying att Ali ens hade fått a-kassa
>inser att jag bor i sverige
>>
>>72278464
bög
>>
>>72276015
Jews reap all the rewards of society without contributing anything to it.

Jews are all but absent from all of the dirty, difficult, low status jobs that make society function, but are utterly over represented in high paying low effort professions that contribute nothing and only take.

They want to milk the cow, but refuse to feed the cow. Parasites.

Also incredibly untrustworthy and disloyal as a rule. Just look at how often they take the opportunity to screw/manipulate America like with USS Liberty.
>>
>>72279013
I bet your nigger coworkers say the same about you.
>>
>>72276015
>They're blamed for nailing Jesus to the cross?

Crucifixion was a Roman punishment, Jesus wasn't the only one they did it to.
>>
>>72279514
ja
>>
>>72279589
kek niggers don't qualify for where I work.
>>
>>72279585
And another white nigger detected.
>>
>>72276015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
>>
>>72279406
> implying att du inte äter penis dagligen
> implying att du inte sitter med handen i ett pojkanus
> implying att du inte är en genderqueer koranosexuell furry
>>
>>72276015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>People generally say that the moral teaching of Christianity is good, but exaggerated — that, in order that it should be absolutely good, we must reject from it what is superfluous, what does not fit in with our structure of life. “For otherwise the teaching, which demands too much, which cannot be carried out, is worse than one which demands from men what is possible and in conformity with their strength,” think and assert the wise interpreters of Christianity, repeating what was long ago affirmed and still is affirmed, and could not help but be affirmed, in relation to the Christian teaching, by those who, having failed to comprehend the teacher of it, crucified Him — by the Jews.
Leo Tolstoy

>[T]he task of abolishing the essence of Jewry is in truth the task of abolishing Jewry in civil society, abolishing the inhumanity of today's practice of life, the summit of which is the money system.
Karl Marx

>they have compounded from the heathen mysteries a system beyond the comprehension of man, of which the great reformer of the vicious ethics and deism of the Jews, were he to return on earth, would not recognise one feature.
Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>72279267
I like to call these threads 'discussion stimulating baiting.' OP is likely already an anti-semite or, at the very least, curious about anti-semitism. He probably just wants some anti-semetic media, and is using devil advocate's arguments to get responses. Starting a thread with baiting language generates a lot more posts than a thread without.
>>
There's a reason why jews have been kicked out of so many countries throughout history.

They ALWAYS try to take their host country over through controlling its economy and through usury. At this point they are either removed by force or they fuck the country over and leave it as a husk before moving on onto the next in line like a fucking swarm of locusts.

The reason why history didn't repeat itself yet in modern times is because of the «Holocaust» and White guilt which resulted in the creation of Israel and blind leniency toward jews in general. This, in turn, enabled them to take over US with the results we can see now.
It's left to be seen if American people will be able to take back their country and, once again, kick out the jews before US lies in ruins.
>>
>>72279871
> implying att det inte är din penis jag äter dagligen
> implying att det inte är ditt pojkanus jag sitter med handen i
> implying att koranosexuell är ett ord
> implying att du inte är en fucking skendansk
>>
File: 1450241458005.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1450241458005.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>this hasn't been posted yet
For my fellow Americans
>>
>>72280424
> implying att du inte är ett felknullat fittluder
> implying att du inte är en judeälskande blaring
> implying att du inte ens förnekar furry delen
du äcklar mig, slår vad om att du inte ens är skendansk utan ett missfoster som är hälften danskt, häften terrorist och hälften judesvin
>>
>>72276477
Yes a parasite is superior to its host, a burglar is superior to a sleeping homeowner.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.