[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders wife confirms Bernie will NOT run as independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>We cannot afford another republican in the white house!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=X8muduE-zws
Are we fucked /pol/?
>>
>>72274902
No, anyone who is shocked by this is naive.
>>
>just had two terms with a democrat
>BAWW NO MORE REPUBLICANS
Ok?
>>
>needs his wife to make an announcement for him

c u c k
>>
Ugly wife means he has no confidence.
>>
>>72274902

That look in her eyes is terrifying. I can't put my finger on it, but something is just really horrifying about that.
>>
>>72275429

Most attractive women are not interested in people who get kicked out of kibbutzes for being lazy and stay unemployed until they are 40.
>>
>>72274902
JUST
>>
>>72275610
>>72275429
To be fair, women only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. The only way to get an attractive woman if you're not both of those is to be rich.
>>
>>72275956
Nonsense. There are plenty of good looking yet emotionally weak women to be taken advantage of. Just be outgoing/fun and not fat and/or unkempt. No need for muscles.
>>
Reminder that Sanders is literally a cuckold who raised his wife's children
>>
>>72274902
>Are we fucked /pol/?

Yes, you are.

Trump won't get the GOP nomination, he'll be denied by the Republican establishment. Trump will run as an independent and split the conservatie vote.

Hillary is already your new President.
>>
>>72274902
Suckers. I bet if he was nicer about it Trump would even finance Bernie's independent run on the side.
>>
>can't have another republican
>so here have this DINO woman.
>>
>>72274902
nice "revolution," bernouts
>>
bernie is such a dipshit

this explains his entire career

he is the original fedora tipper. he thinks this false deference to people who would never give him respect in return is somehow noble. he let hillary walk all over him and she took the opportunity in full. a complete throat stomping.
>>
>>72276799
Bullshit. They can't physically stop Trump. I used to say the same thing as you. They've tried everything. They've tried mass spending on defamation, lies, collusion, and even flat out cheating. All of it has backfired. Trump is within 300 delegates. He is the nominee. Even Marco, the biggest GOP cocksucker endorsed him.
>>
>>72274902
Not if he tells his voters to go Trump.
>>
>>72277526
>Bullshit. They can't physically stop Trump.

Yep, they can. There are no laws Governing the nomination of a Party candidate; the GOP establishment could hand the nomination to anyone they like. They could hand it to Jeb, if they were feeling particularly suicidal...
>>
File: 1352610843558.jpg (8 KB, 246x238) Image search: [Google]
1352610843558.jpg
8 KB, 246x238
>>72274902
Not really. There are a few possibilities for how this plays out depending on what Sanders does.

The most likely scenario is Sanders starts to shill for Hillary and his cultists will see it as treason. Especially when they figure out that was the DNCs plan all along. Those sheep will either abstain from voting or go Trump out of spite
>>
File: tax-plan.png (1 MB, 1157x707) Image search: [Google]
tax-plan.png
1 MB, 1157x707
wish bernie would just fall and break his hip already
>>
>>72278864
this. everyone hates shillary except her supporters, bernfags wont vote for her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.