[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Islanders must confront their support of conman Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LongIsland.png (406 KB, 645x410) Image search: [Google]
LongIsland.png
406 KB, 645x410
>Long Island’s fascination with Trump is clearly the most troubling and undermines our former self-pride in being “New York Street Smart.” We proudly spot a con man on the next block. We don’t stop for three card monte games. We spot the fraud, trickster and swindler with a practiced eye. So how could an obvious demagogue capture the hopes of so many perceptive Long Islanders who cheered his Bethpage rally? How could these responsible, moral, ethical suburban Republicans find themselves cheering the clichés and empty slogans of a crude profane, ignorant, cynical campaign which is all show and no substance?

>His devoted followers are enamored with some of his most absurd proposals: the wall across the Mexican border, paid for by Mexico. It would be as if each of said I’m going to build a fence around my property and make my neighbors pay for it!

>Trump’s “plan” to make Mexico pay is to intercept payments sent by Mexican immigrants in the U.S. to their families back home. It would be impossible to accomplish, not to mention entirely illegal. His plan to deport 12 million immigrants, if authorized, would take 20 years and be financially devastating to achieve.

>Equally implausible is his plan to stop U.S. companies from relocating overseas to avoid the draconian U.S. corporate income taxes. Without a thoughtful and cohesive policy that works with the U.S. Treasury and the Congress, all his policy would accomplish would ensure that U.S. citizens pay skyrocketing prices on goods and services.
>>
Long Island? Gee, I wonder if they have 50 million Mexican intellectuals there.
>>
>Rosenberg
>>
>>72267699
>berg
Everytime
>>
>>72267699
>It would be impossible to accomplish, not to mention entirely illegal.
Its not only possible, we already have stopped it to other countries in the past, and it is entirely legal.
>>
>>72267699
>Rosenberg
>>
What year does this kite think it is lmao. Three card Monte wtf
>>
>>72267699
>Trump’s “plan” to make Mexico pay is to intercept payments sent by Mexican immigrants in the U.S. to their families back home. It would be impossible to accomplish, not to mention entirely illegal.

Taxing remittances is neither impossible nor is it illegal. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>72267699
>absurd proposals
>wall with mexico

>rosenberg

of course its a kike
>>
>>72267699
Deporting illegals is illegal? These people make no sense.
>>
>>72267699
>deport 12 million immigrants, if authorized, would take 20 years and be financially devastating to achieve.

he could remove farm subsidies and majority of these people would go home on their own, then you arrest the few who stay because of drug profits, getting things done isn't that hard if you try

also the smartest regions (highest IQ) support Trump the most, gotta be something to that
>>
File: brad-pitt-snatch-2-2000.jpg (94 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-snatch-2-2000.jpg
94 KB, 1024x576
>>72267699
>Rosenberg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.