[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>waaahhhhh Ted Cruz isn't winning This dude is having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 550x370
>waaahhhhh Ted Cruz isn't winning
This dude is having a tantrum in the air right now what is this dudes deal?
>>
lmao his mental gymnastics right now are incredible
>>
>>72267249

Has he said anything about Trump or the voters?

I stop listening to him a few months ago after he went negative against Trump.
>>
>>72267420
Literally trying to guilt trip his audience
>am I supposed to just betray my conservative values to endorse Donald trump?
>am I supposed to just erase everything I've believed in since I was 13?
>I wouldn't be able to sleep at night ladies and gentlemen
>I wouldn't be able to look my granddaughter in the eye

Get over yourself
>>
>>72267249
He's a huge fucking hack. He defended Cruz's bull shit in Iowa, he defended Michelle Fields, he called Never Trumpers crazy and then joined the Never Trump movement 2 days later.

The guy has always been a cock to his callers over petty shit, but now we're seeing the full breakdown. The guy is a piece of shit.
>>
>>72267249
What channel
>>
>>72267917
Kek I loved this line
>>
>>72268156
Mark Levin stream, google it. Not sure what station he'll be on in your area
>>
Reminder he called Fiorina a GOP shill. I wonder what he'll say now that she's his guy's VP choice
>>
>>72268396

Nah, he likes Fiorina and he's been talking her up as a potential VP pick for Cruz for weeks. He will be thrilled.
>>
>>72268396
She'll be on the show tonight. He's a hack.

He's questioning Trump's moderate/liberal past like it's impossible for anyone to ever learn new things and change their opinions. Such a fucking purist
>>
>>72268502
How convenient for him

https://youtu.be/nYT-Kz4yCmc
>>
File: ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png (346 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png
346 KB, 512x512
>>72267249
Turbokike ted is losing, and the AIPAC kikes are starting to shit. The kike veil has been pierced and the kike stranglehold on american politics is waning and there's shit they can do about it.
>>
>>72267249
Been listening to Levin everyday for the last 2 months to hear him cry about the Donald btfoing his boy Teddy
>>
File: 1446750045851s.jpg (5 KB, 227x150) Image search: [Google]
1446750045851s.jpg
5 KB, 227x150
>>72267249

>not listening to savage instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.