[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be against marijuana >everyone disagrees with me >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
>be against marijuana
>everyone disagrees with me
>no politicians speaking out against it

Are the stoners winning?
>>
yeah they've basically already won
>>
>>72265813
Why are you against a plant?

Shall we wage war against emus as well?
>>
>>72265813
Sorry you're a commie statist who needs Big Daddy Government to regulate morality.
>>
>>72265935
ay m8, you watch ur tongue u cheeky cunt
>>
>>72265813
This. I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to argue against it, still ignorantly feel people who consume it are garbage and criminals regardles of their other feats.
>>
>4chan is full of pitiful NEETs
>marijuana is one of the most popular topics on all the relevant boards

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Right, guys?
>>
>>72266013
well people are inherently degenerate :^)
>>
>>72266267
>implying 4chan is one person
>>
>>72266206
>I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to argue against it
That's called being wrong paco
>>
>>72265813
No politicians are speaking out against it because it's already illegal.

Why the fuck would you speak out against something that's already banned?
>>
>>72266206

Learn to get over conditioning. Even many who support marijuana legalization still have some conditioning in them. Judge others based on their own merits, and consider this another thing on a pile of other things they do. Also decide whether you will judge someone solely off of an activity they partake in. Do you use discretion? Could you have a disagreement with someone's hobby but still be their friend?

Figure this shit out, since you call yourself ignorant and are aware of these faults of yours. The best way to solve it is to get to the root of the problem.

Maybe the problem is that you categorize people who do certain things you don't like. Sure, you can learn to see marijuana differently, but it sounds like the underlying problem is how you categorize and judge people. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

It's always good to question yourself and to figure things out in yourself. Kinda a lengthy post I know.
>>
File: 1449108524402.gif (2 MB, 188x300) Image search: [Google]
1449108524402.gif
2 MB, 188x300
As long as somebody enjoys something, there will always be someone telling them that is wrong.

No exceptions.
>>
>>72267019
fucking degenerate reddit pothead
>>
Why do you support bad public policy? Marijuana prohibition has been harmful and ineffective. Marijuana is more potent than it's ever been and easier to get despite billions wasted criminalizing it. People's lives are being ruined and state resources flushed down the toilet and there is nothing to show for it. And THAT doesn't even mention the fact that the laws are being enforced in a way that disproportionately impacts minorities and the poor. It is a bad law and it's time for a new approach.
>>
File: 1459186226771.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459186226771.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>72265813
Winning? I've stopped playing since I can get high and people can't do shit about it, I don't even care for it to be legal because quality would probably go to shit like tobacco and it offers opportunity to make some money on the side this way.
>>
File: 1411758438655.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1411758438655.png
28 KB, 499x322
>>72265813
>be against marijuana
Why?
There is no objective reason to be against it and there is no reasonable argument against it.
At the end of the day if you don't like it you don't have to smoke it just like you don't have to drink alcohol, smoke, eat junk food, or drink caffeine.
Nobody is going to force you to smoke if it's legalized you're just forcing people to NOT smoke because ???????????????

I'm not even a pothead. I barely even drink. I just don't get off on denying other people shit that doesn't affect me.
>>
>>72267019
>Learn to get over conditioning.
I did this. It's true freedom. Now I look at everything under the lens of pure logic.
>>
>>72266977

They could speak against legalization. It's illegal on the federal level but it doesn't mean they should be silent about it being legalized on the state level. It's not like the DEA is busting heads in Colorado, just in some areas, but for the most part dispensaries are happy and profitable. I'm not against legalization but I can see many reasons for politicians to bitch about marijuana being legalized at the state level. In fact, many have, I just can't dig around to find any. I'm sure Googling "senator speaks against states legalizing marijuana" would show at least someone talking about it.

The problem isn't people being silent, it's people not caring about that point of view anymore.

>>72267183
Serb shitposter, if you took the time to read I'm addressing this guy calling himself "ignorant". It's not even that much about weed.

What's the most common way for a Serb to kill themselves? Do that please you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>72265813
>Are the stoners winning?
yes.
/thread
>>
>>72265935
Australians already tried and lost.
>>
>>72267350
>most common way for a serb to kill themselves
Convert them to Islam
>>
Here in Massachusetts our politicians have been actively opposing the legalization initiative that we'll be voting on in November. It hasn't mattered, polls show support for legalization increasing anyway. People are sick of pot laws because they accomplish nothing and do more damage than the drug itself
>>
So what will even happen after weed is legalised? I doubt much things will change other than the stopping of arrests. Although if i'm honest if it keeps a rise in stoners away i'm for banning it.
>>
The only people who want it banned hate freedom. FACT.

You can think it's degenerate to smoke it, that's fine, but to actively seek the Government's help in order to put people in jail who do is fucking pathetic and is exactly the type of shit a communist would say.
>>
File: 1457655640619.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1457655640619.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>72267272
>>72267350
>>72267243
>>
>>72267608
Weed prices drop to $1 to $2 a gram and the cartels are btfo mad
>>
>>72267608
>if it keeps a rise in stoners away
It doesn't. Marijuana prohibition accomplishes nothing. People smoke anyways. Hell i can order pot online and get it delivered to my door in 3 days
>>
File: 1397404585317.webm (652 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1397404585317.webm
652 KB, 640x348
>mfw more than half of you probably consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes

Two faced fucks.
>>
File: 27576547634676.png (24 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
27576547634676.png
24 KB, 210x200
>>72267706
Wow great argument you win.
>>
>>72267347
>under the lens of pure logic

What does this mean to you? Give an example of how you view a certain situation this way, if possible.

There's a lot of conditioning that doesn't need to be removed but I think all needs to be analyzed so that you're not blinded by it. What I've been trying to do is undo these mental filters that I don't realize I have sometimes. See things with different perspectives. Getting out of my own head instead of losing myself in it, living in the moment, and trying my best to be who I truly want to be. This means realizing the things I do that I don't truly want to do, and questioning other parts of myself. I realize that I've caused a lot of my own mental anguish without realizing it.

>>72267706

>Takes no post seriously
>Posts Serbposts/shitposts that nobody takes seriously
>>
>lower spending on prisons
>more tax revenue from sales of a harmless substance

Only edgelord with a hardon for authoritarianism are against legalization at this point
>>
>>72265813
Because there is no reason for it to be illegal, any counter point is usually based on feeling and not actual reason

if the death toll from driving under the influence with pot was as great a concern as alcoholism then yea that would be, but its not
>>
>>72267710
Plus vice, excise, sales tax. Excise already set at $250 / oz. in Taxachus' for when it becomes "legal".

Have fun.
>>
>>72267725
So if you were to legalise it i'd stop hearing about for once? I don't even have a problem with weed itself, just the stoners.
>>
>>72267994
>I don't like certain people
>Therefore, we should fire them from their jobs/lock them up in prison/treat them like the scum of the earth
You are a terrible human being.
>>
I'm in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values system, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal.

-Milton Friedman
>>
File: 20160421_154645.jpg (2 MB, 1959x2612) Image search: [Google]
20160421_154645.jpg
2 MB, 1959x2612
I would smoke weed everyday but my job does not allow it

pic related I inspect and maintain wooden roller coasters around the country
>>
File: 1447467842162.jpg (53 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1447467842162.jpg
53 KB, 500x636
>Be law abiding gun owner in Canada
>No booze on ranges, no drugs
>Go to range after Liberals win
>Reeks like pot
>Quebecois smoking while shooting
>Tell them they are breaking range rules
>Tells me to call the RCMP, he don't give a fuck.
>Call RCMP at his request
>RCMP shows up almost immediately
>Quebecois arrested and guns confiscated

He deserved it. Personally, I do not want pot legalized for this specific reason. I don't want to be down range when it is gone cold and safe just to have some dumbass stoner firing off rounds. Not the first time I had this happened, wasn't a stoner just a dumbass, when I was on the 1000 yard range at our club.
>>
>>72267939
>just growing your own
>>
>>72267836
>What does this mean to you? Give an example of how you view a certain situation this way, if possible.

With drugs for example. I view them as I view tools or recreational items like games. Good or bad can be done with them, and it's 100% up to the user to stay responsible and safe.

A key of coke is no more of a threat than a hunting rifle with 1000 rounds of ammo under logical reasoning.
I refuse to support government playing parent or master over grown men as well. If you're a man, you MUST take responsibility for your own life. That means you can do drugs all you want, but you're fucked if you screw up, so get smart and plan, and be civil.
>>
File: bitch tits.png (455 KB, 970x346) Image search: [Google]
bitch tits.png
455 KB, 970x346
>mah big bad gubberment stops weed smokers

You stoner faggots forget what insufferable fucking cunts you are

How many "WEED SHOPS LMAO" do you think are going to pop out

those will last much longer then nigger vapers

Imagine a new DUDE WEED LMAO shop at every fucking corner right next to a starbucks that now serves munchies

Everywhere you go
>WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE WEED LMOA
>HOLY SHIT IT'S JUST A PLANT DUDE WEED LMAO
>SO HEALTHY I COULD SMOKE IT ALL DAY

And puffing that shit at every street corner

FUCK!

I understand if you smoke it in the privacy of your own home, but it's never going to be that

Leftism is going to triple in size as kids get hooked on it since any little shit can ask any dude weed to go to the nearest shop to buy them some at a low mark-up
>>
>alcohol and cigarettes are okay to consume and 100% legal
>weed isn't

/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>72268101
>surprised people wish others ill for spite's sake
Do you know where you are right now?
>>
>>72267608
>Although if i'm honest if it keeps a rise in stoners away i'm for banning it

But then you would be supporting a shitty idea, for the sake of getting rid of a small portion of the population.

Anyways what do you guys think "stoners" are anyways? Should I picture the stereotypical giggling stoner laughing by the vending machines at the movie theater? I don't interact with those groups at all and the last time I've seriously been around a good number of them would probably be back in high school.

And even then I would consider your average stereotypical stoner to be harmless. Giggling and eating Cheetos in public is kinda annoying but not something I would dip into politics and demand bans. So I need this perspective.
>>
>>72268275
>muh feels
kill yourself, you authoritarian piece of shit.
>>
>>72265813
We won the instant the drug war started
>>
File: ko.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>72267590>>72267641
>>72267725
>>72267836
>>72267858
>>72267916
>>72268147
ello reddit brigade, take your sandwich, don't piss on floor
>>
>>72268159
>Personally, I do not want pot legalized for this specific reason. I don't want to be down range when it is gone cold and safe just to have some dumbass stoner firing off rounds.

Stop going to that range then. Go to a range that keeps you safe. Stop making bad choices for yourself then blaming others.
>>
>>72265813
Yes they are winning, because people are tired of authoritarian fucks like you.
>>
File: gunsout.png (50 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
gunsout.png
50 KB, 1280x800
>I NEED THE STATE TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO TO MYSELF
don't worry baby
>>
>>72268159
Stupid fucking frenchies.
>>
>>72268101
>these terrible people do illegal things
>let's not jail them and just make that thing legal so we can get more terrible people
>>
File: itsThatFallacyAgain2.png (321 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
itsThatFallacyAgain2.png
321 KB, 384x384
>>72268440
Easy there slobodan
>>
File: 1459359760333.png (2 MB, 1556x718) Image search: [Google]
1459359760333.png
2 MB, 1556x718
>>72268374
>Forcing your shitty hobby on a new generation of kids because "ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT WEED ISN'T, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IT'S 2 0 1 6 AND I CAN'T SMOKE WEED LEGALLY?"

Crack smokers have more dignity then you
>>
>>72268159
You're right. It can be abused in the same way as alcohol. It may not give the same effect but it can still cause problems if used in already risky activites. I.e driving while fucking stoned could be a really bad idea. But I can't see it being very harmful if you just sit in your couch and lit one up and end up chilling there all night.
>>
>>72268555
>It's bad because it's illegal
>It's illegal because it's bad
Nice logic, fuckwit.
>>
>>72265813
>no politicians speaking out against it

its like speaking out against tomatoes
>>
>>72268580
>because
Well, no. That's not why. See>>72267243

Marijuana prohibition DOES. NOT. WORK.

It is a BAD LAW.

It accomplishes NOTHING.

It is HARMFUL.
>>
>>72265813
It was legal once.
>>
File: 25101650028173.jpg (94 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
25101650028173.jpg
94 KB, 800x517
THE EVIL PLANT IS GONNA GET YOU
LOOK OUT
>>
>>72268159

Same as high people should not drive cars or operate heavy machinery or work in dangerous industry or military.

I toke up a lot, but I never drive while high and never go to my heavy industry job while high.

Have a friend who smokes way too much, he has wrecked several scooters on his way to work or back because he was high as fuck.

> drove into a parked van
> drove into a fucking water fountain and flew a couple of feet to the side of the cast-iron fountain and flew just over the concrete sides and basically landed in a bush behind it.
>>
>>72268580
>>72268275

cokehead detected
>>
>>72268580
>Forcing (...) on a new generation of kids

Who's "forcing" them to smoke?

This is the same cuck logic as the cucks who say "bro you don't understand my alcoholism brah, I see alcohol everywhere on TV and in movies and I cant escape it :((("
>>
>>72268610
Congrats, I'm an authoritarian.
>not banning something that allows and encourages people to be lazy shitheads
>>
>>72267939

>Illegal forever
>Legal with shitty prices that can change with demand

This is why I never understand this position. Prices DO change, people do complain, and there are also plenty of people who don't mind the prices as it is. I'm not say nationally (in legal states) that the prices are appropriate, but there are locations where they're not that much of a bite out of someone's wallet. They can go through those means.

Illegal sales will continue just for the fact that it's cheaper, so dealers whining about it will always be a lost cause. Besides, people don't listen to them anyways. If anything, they lose customers when they start preaching anti-marijuana to their customers. I know, I know, why would a dealer tell their customer they want marijuana to be criminalized? You have to remember that a good number of them are niggers.

>>72268227

This is also the good alternative. Not that we should see this as a gift. It's merely a right being returned to us. To grow a plant.

Although the prevailing meme these days is ">dude weed lmao just a plant". So people have successfully and unanimously silenced out a perfectly legitimate argument: that it IS a plant and that should be a perfectly valid reason as for why it's aloud. There's a lot of chemicals that you can't legally synthesize in your own garage. But a plant? It's just one out of many herbs in this world. There are herbs you can buy, legally, that would get you "high". Humans chose this to develop and grow and turn it into the potent monsters they are today. They also chose St. John's Wort and tobacco and natives learned to produce aspirin for aches and pains.
>>
>>72265813
It's a dead issue, like gay marriage. Fuck off with your fake moralist outrage
>>
>be against weed
>still smoke it

Contain your butthurt before you reply, please.
>>
File: 5za.jpg (137 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
5za.jpg
137 KB, 543x405
>marijuana is bad meme
>>
>>72266206
>don't know why I'm against something besides muh feels
SJW tier
>>
>>72268159
Hate all you want, but I occasionally take a toke or two before heading to the range. Emphasis on the BEFORE, and I don't head out without a shower and eyedrops. But this, this is absolutely ridiculous. It's truly amazing that people would think that they could get away with this.
>>
>>72268471
What? Are you fucking dumb? It's like saying "oh don't drive on saturday nights because there are many who drives whilst intoxicated then" It's THEM who is at a fucking fault since they are being irresponsible.
How do you not see this? Don't have kids.
>>
>>72268580
You have one picosecond to tell me why weed should be illegal.
>>
>>72268814
>allows and encourages people to be lazy shitheads
May as well ban the human brain then retard.
>>
>>72265813
If we didn't have things like marijuana, we wouldn't be able to tell apart the mentally weak as easily.

Same with cigarettes, alcohol, gambling, ...

I personally believe people with "addictive" personalities are subhuman.
>>
>>72268744
your friend sounds like an asshole probably doesnt matter if hes high or not
>>
>>72265813
When something is illegal you don't have to "speak against it" because you obviously are against it, it's illegal.
Possession and drug deals happen yeah but so do murders and other crimes but you don't see any politician coming up on stage saying "we need to stop those murders" of course you fucking do but not talking about it don't mean that "MURDERERS ARE WINNING!"
>>
File: OH YEA.png (179 KB, 373x378) Image search: [Google]
OH YEA.png
179 KB, 373x378
>>72268993
What you think a Wallmart of weed won't exist the moment it's legalized?

A company will monopolize it and place an addictive chemical similar to nicotine and flourish a generation that see's it as the norm

Then spent the next 3 generations having to waste trillions of dollars on anti-smoking adds because
>woops nicotine actually really is bad for you

Prove me wrong
It's exactly what happened with big tobacco
How will weed be different
>>
>>72269026
I'm glad to see Australia already has gone ahead with that
>>
>>72267794
More than half of the people in this thread before your post seem to be in support of marijuana.

I drank a shitton of whiskey yesterday. Wild Turkey 81. Cheapy whiskey. I got drunk, I felt nice, it's different from feeling "high" that's for sure. I went to bed and my stomach was aching a lot of the night. Woke up, kinda nauseous but it wasn't so bad (I drank water and ate decently).

It was perfectly legal for me to feel more fucked up than I would off a blunt. And I'm not saying a blunt wouldn't make me severely inebriated, but not in the way whiskey did to me. I think a lot of people need to remember what alcohol can legally do to them before they speak against marijuana. Well, then again they're at a lost if they reach such a point.
>>
File: 1452668350709.jpg (75 KB, 468x683) Image search: [Google]
1452668350709.jpg
75 KB, 468x683
>>72268610
>>72268814

This is politics and in the end there is no right or wrong. Just interest. Interests you have to fight for to achieve. Whining about how something is bad/unfair etc is retarded.

Legalising weed fits the interests of people who like weed.
>>
>>72265813

Here's the thing for the anti-pot crowd to understand:

LOTS of people smoke weed now. LOTS AND LOTS of them, many who you'd never guess because they just don't talk about it like faggy college kids do. Shit, there's a bar I go to in the wealthier part of town on a nice lake nearby, and of the 30 or so regulars I've met from there in the past few years, all but 2 are daily smokers. Doesn't matter if they're attorneys or bricklayers, they're all stoners, and if that's how it is in an area where million dollar homes are common, what the fuck do people think it's like everywhere else?

At this point in the USA, I believe it's said that around 75% of all citizens from 16 up have tried pot, and that there's a LOT of people who smoke regularly, not sure on the percentage, but I guarantee, it's not low.

So, knowing that most Americans have gotten high and don't find it to be the evil drug that Nancy Reagan wanted us to believe it was, and with so many people in all age brackets being regular smokers, is it any wonder why the pot issue isn't something that just gets squashed? We've gone too far, folks, it's not going to be turned into a Schedule I drug, and chances are, you're going to see more states legalize it, which in my opinion, isn't a bad thing if done properly.

Shit, best part of all of it is that I now get ounces of great bud for $200 coming in from CO weekly, and I was paying twice that much back in the 1990s. Can't go wrong there, and combined with the fact I only smoke in my own home after midnight once all my work is done, I don't see why anyone else really gives a fuck.

Let's just say that the more states that legalize, the more money it takes away from the cartels as well, and that's a good thing.
>>
>Hi my name is /pol/ and I think pot should stay illegal because stoners bullied me in middle school and I never got over it. :(((((
>>
I think my main problem with marijuana legalization supporters is the fact that they use the evidence for medical applications as an argument for recreational use.

Sure, it might have applications for medical use, but why use it it in its plant form? Plenty of drugs come from plants, but we don't consume them in their plant form - if you have a headache, you don't smoke some plants that relieve you off your headache and take you on a psychedelic trip.

That aside, I don't think that marijuana legalisation won't be very beneficial for society. Sure, it might not be "worse" than alcohol and cigarettes, but that's not the question you should be asking.

I think the real question here is whether or not the government should have power to restrict something that might not be very bad for the individual, but overall damaging to society.

And I just don't think that a drug that makes boredom fun should be legal, I honestly think that it fuck with people who would otherwise be motivated by boredom to do something else instead of watching re-runs of old TV shows all day.

I think that Marijuana is much closer to Aldous Huxley's soma than any other any depressant or psychiatric drug.
>>
>>72268973
When I drive on Saturday nights, I'm extra vigilant, and thus have no chance of some drunk smashing into me.
I take my life into my own hands, and do not expect the police to be my mother and keep me safe like a baby.

Grow up.
>>
>>72269254
It doesn't need to be addictive though. People still smoke tons of it anyway. Plus, you're leaving out homegrown stuff.
>>
>>72265813
no politicians speak out against it but no politicians are voting for it either :^)
>>
File: weed_vs_alcohol.jpg (156 KB, 738x425) Image search: [Google]
weed_vs_alcohol.jpg
156 KB, 738x425
>>72267794
>>72268307
>>72268598

> degenerates compare marijuana with alcohol
mfw
>>
>>72269283
>his is politics and in the end there is no right or wrong
Except that there IS a right or wrong in this case. It is a fact that marijuana prohibition is a failure as public policy. it doesn't accomplish what it sets out to do, it costs us billions of dollars with little tangible results (if any,) and it is demonstrably discriminatory in the way it is enforced.

Marijuana prohibition is, objectively, bad public policy.
>>
>>72266206
>I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to argue against it

Well, fortunately, there is an easy solution

If you're against marijuana, then don't smoke it
>>
Marijuana isn't any more dangerous or degenerate than alcohol, but alcohol is completely legal and prohibition is unheard of. Most people view it as a completely legitimate substance to alter your state of consciousness.

But, just because once upon a time when reactionary authoritarians got cucked into believing the "reefer madness" propaganda, it got a really bad name since it was associated with Mexicans and Blacks in a time where Whites were extremely afraid of any sort of influence from minorities, so it eventually got banned in many cities and states, and ended up getting scheduled amongst substances that have the highest potential for abuse with no medicinal benefits, when Marijuana is a soft drug that is purely psychologically addictive, like anything that gives you pleasure or happiness.

There is no reason why marijuana should be completely banned in this day and age. Losers want to escape reality, so let them. Just don't let idiot stoners get baked in public, enforce DUI laws, tax/regulate it, and make the legal age to consume/buy it the same age as alcohol. What people do in the privacy of their own homes is none of your business.
>>
>>72269664

Yes, because tons of people smoke home-grown tobacco.
>>
>>72269254
>What you think a Wallmart of weed won't exist the moment it's legalized?
Putting words in my mouth, that will most likely and is already in the process of happening

>A company will monopolize it and place an addictive chemical similar to nicotine and flourish a generation that see's it as the norm
>not making something legal because someone might do something illegal with it
>>
>>72267272
it turns the majority of people who use it into fucking loser retards who can't type a coherent sentence unless it involves defending their sad addiction
>>
>>72269707
Lemmy was a HUGE fan of coke and amps.
Just thought I'd point that out. Dude loved his stimulants. All good rockers do.
>>
>>72266206
i imagine that you feel everyone around you is garbage
>>
>>72269798
Says the guy with terrible sentence structure and punctuation.
>>
>>72269456
only good post in this thread desu.
>>
>>72269782
uuhhhh... what? Growing marijuana is WAY more common than homegrowing tobacco. In fact, the marijuana legalization laws we've seen so far have specifically allowed a certain amount of plants to be grown at home.

What a strange thing to say. It's almost as if you don't fully understand the issue at hand..
>>
>>72269583
Nah cunt, the stoners were the losers and anyone that I know that smokes pot is one too, or a sjw. I know a few guys who have smoked a time or 2 and they're smart and doing fine. Any more than that and I think you're retarded
>>
>>72265813
If you're against marijuana, show them by example that a non-druggie life is better. Don't try to legislate it, we saw how that worked out with prohibition, and it only portrays you as the "bad guy"

inb4 "why not just deregulate murder then," murder is an active crime that imposes itself on others, while getting high in private does not
>>
>>72269975

The point is that once marijuana becomes a crop that is grown for mass production no one ever will home grow it because it will be too expensive and time consuming.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 604x453
>>72269733
Nah cunt
>>
>>72269733

The fact that it exists proves it's not so objectively wrong. It is wrong in your eyes, but not wrong in the eyes of >>72268814

Not everyone understand or care about the actual consequences of policies. Everything has its benefits.
>>
>Implying it wont be regulated just like cigarettes and alcohol
You guys know half the shit you're complaining about would be made illegal, just like alcohol

I don't even smoke, but holy shit
>>
>>72269941
Whoa dude, you're absolutely right. Proper English is absolutely necessary when speaking informally on Four Chan's Politically Incorrect board!

fuck you
there's a difference between speaking informally in an informal setting and not knowing how to speak at all
>>
>>72269798
the majority of people are already loser retards

literally nothing would change
>>
File: 1398711933977.jpg (10 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1398711933977.jpg
10 KB, 251x190
>>72269798
You don't know many potheads do you?
Or at least you think you don't.
Turns out they aren't all walking stereotypes. Those types do exist but, just like you don't have to smoke it yourself, you don't have to associate with them either.

You might as well make youtube illegal since it's comment section has far greater ability to make people into frothing retards.

Also >>72269941
>>
File: stoners.jpg (106 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
stoners.jpg
106 KB, 500x452
>>
They're only winning as much as they'll let themselves win. Weed culture is probably the main thing standing in the way of its acceptance.
>>
>>72270093
>no one ever will home grow it because it will be too expensive and time consuming
That's not true, though. There are people who love to grow their own weed. It's a hobby of sorts for people who know what they're doing. You can grow your weed right in your own home, and it will be pretty good weed, too.

That's why I say you don't seem to understand the issue. Homegrowing marijuana is a thing, and not because it's supposed to be cheap. Of course it's not cheap. It's just something some people who are passionate about weed like to do.
>>
>>72268837
nobody buys weed for ornamental purposes dude. It's not like San Pedro cactus or Peruvian torch in that it actually looks presentable, or that there's a risk of it going extinct some time soon.
>>
>>72270129
If you judge the laws based on whether or not they are effective policies, then you see that marijuana prohibition is objectively bad. I'm not talking about feelings or opinions. I'm talking about "What are the goals of public policy? What is the impact of public policy? How does marijuana prohibition match up with other laws in terms of overall effectiveness and harm reduction?" In that sense, yes marijuana prohibition has failed. It is bad policy that harms society and produces very little tangible results, if any.
>>
>>72270147
>Proper English is absolutely necessary when speaking informally on Four Chan's Politically Incorrect board!

You don't talk shit about proper language arts while using terrible language arts, without having your shit called out on it.
Sorry faggo.
>>
>>72269784
>I'd rather ruin a generation and cause an instable market that might dictate a portion of an entire country to smoke that dang kush

Weed faggots really are selfish

You know how many countries are going to get "freed" for that dank weed farms

Fucking Canada might have to start basing their entire currency on the "DANK STANDARD"

IS THIS THE FUTURE YOU WANT!
>>
File: yeah we've got him now.jpg (13 KB, 290x180) Image search: [Google]
yeah we've got him now.jpg
13 KB, 290x180
>>72270147
>>
>>72265813
Realpolitik reason for letting Marijuana win through legislation.

1) MS patiations can get decriinalized. As well as certain cancer patiens. Then we havent even touched on a few other problems.

2) Most of the drog revenue isnt done trough crack, cocaine or heroin. Its doene trough weed. Abolish and controll the weed market, the kebab and specs suddenly loose 70% plus of their income.
3 Crack, heroine and cocaine moves to the top of the "Fancy" drug uses. Only problem is that those three makes the useser look and act like compltere tossers. Which starlet or star wants to be found on a national inqurerier or other tabloid nailing someone og a drug that makes them dumber ad fatter than they are?

5) Dont YOU recognize the idiot on coke thats been stepped on for 60 plus percent, with white crap stickking out of his nostrils? The only people doing coke now whoe have any claim to fame are doing 95 proof. Im infact sure that Keith Richards has more pure coke in his system han most of south central LA.
>>
>>72270250

The vast majority of people growing weed are doing it because it is much cheaper and easier than buying it off a dealer. That is literally the purpose of mass production.

Once that changes, the amount of people growing weed at home will become insignificant.

I'm sure that at some point people were home-growing tobacco, I'm sure that some people still do, but it's not really relevant today.
>>
>>72270466
You're the pretentious faggot caring more about using proper English than the actual content of what he's saying.
>>
>>72270444

True, but most people do not judge policies that don't affect them by their effectiveness. Only feelings.
>>
>>72270147

I mean I not even for weed legalisation but I still see the irony in not typing properly while criticizing others of bad grammar.
>>
>>72270474
>what is Amsterdam
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 600x650
>>72270466
>>72270501
>let pretend he actually said something wrong guys
>>
>>72266445
THE ANONYMOUS HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN
>>
>>72270556
>The vast majority of people growing weed are doing it because it is much cheaper and easier than buying it off a dealer
[citation needed]

Homegrowing pot is not cheap in any way. I don't even know what you think you're talking about, but I can tell you right now that you're wrong. Growing weed is expensive, difficult, and time consuming. It's a hobbyist (or business) thing, not a matter of reducing cost.
>>
>>72270631
He said nothing of value. He has the typical opinion of one who has not studied pharmacology and wishes to erroneously give out an uneducated opinion on a matter he is not at all trained in.

It's like those fucktards that call cocaine a narcotic.
>>
File: stoners.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1486) Image search: [Google]
stoners.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1486
>>
File: Bootlicker[1].jpg (41 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
Bootlicker[1].jpg
41 KB, 500x329
>>72270474
>I'd rather ruin a generation
Completely unsubstantiated claim

>cause an instable market
You mean a stronger market

>that might dictate a portion of an entire country
??

>to smoke that dang kush
I don't even smoke weed lmao.

Bootlickers everybody.

>pic related is you
>>
>>72270503
>1) MS patiations can get decriinalized. As well as certain cancer patiens. Then we havent even touched on a few other problems.

It's not just dangerous illnesses that threaten death that it can help with though.

I had fairly bad psoriasis, that I couldn't find a therapy that would help it. Light therapy, lists of topical and non topical steroids, none of it helped.

I used a balm made from cannabis that I bought and made ( breaking more laws in the process, possession, manufacturing, etc.)

Within weeks it cleared everything up, I never once got high off of it.

Side note, it also helped with the joint pain that came along with it.

Limiting it to special cases, isn't a good thing.
>>
File: oh man.png (51 KB, 771x301) Image search: [Google]
oh man.png
51 KB, 771x301
>>72270698
Amsterdam is a small plot of land in a no-name country

Imagine if USA had the power to mass produce weed on any stupid fucking country that needs a quick buck

World wide droughts
Dead farm land
Dead animal species
Major Deforization

All because some retards want some of that DANK KUSH ALL DAY

Prime example of that is California

How the fuck is
>what is amsterdam
even an argument

Are you retarded?
>>
>>72269707
Lemmy was top-potsmoker you slav-moron. He smoked buds bigger than your mums ass.
>>
>>72270746

>Growing weed is expensive, difficult, and time.

Sure it's annectodal evidence, but the few people I knew that were home growing weed which was for their own use would just literally throw some seeds in a random field and have it flower into massive plants over months.

Sure it wasn't as good as the stuff you'd buy from dealers, but they were getting literal bag loads of it.

>(or business) thing, not a matter of reducing cost

How business not a matter of reducing cost. People are growing weed to sell it, precisely because they are not buying weed from someone else to sell it.

Do you honestly think that if we have tobacco tier marijuana growing plantations a significant portion of the smokers will still home-grow?
>>
>>72270634
That's unfortunately true, which is why the only argument that has worked to convinced people to support legalization has been "But it's not as bad as alcohol."

I know /pol/ likes to shit on that argument, but it's literally the argument that has gotten the legalization movement as far as it has come in the U.S. For some reason, people listen to that argument more than they listen to the rational argument about the effectiveness of the laws themselves.
>>
File: 1413657341606.png (349 KB, 498x474) Image search: [Google]
1413657341606.png
349 KB, 498x474
>>72270707
>use terrible English while insulting other people's English
>>Wow, you're a hypocrite.
>"N-NU UH! I meant to say they using it in a FORMALâ„¢ setting so my shitty English is just fine and dandy while theirs is the spawn of Satan!"
Protip: people who use bad grammar and punctuation informally use bad punctuation and grammar formally. Vallet girls don't go from texting their friends with "u" instead of "you" to Shakespearean English at the drop of the hat and you don't either. .

Also Let's* and you forgot a period
Nice meme though.
>>
>>72266013
and when it gets legalized you'll need big daddy government so I cant "discriminate" against you faggots being hired.

Thank god I live in an at-will to work state. I have never hired a pothead that wasn't a complete piece of shit and waste of space, and I've hired hard drug users in every other category. There is something about weed that just turns people into useless workers.
>>
File: walmart of weed.jpg (22 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
walmart of weed.jpg
22 KB, 468x286
>>72271048
>MAKING A MONOPOLY OF SOMETHING WILL MAKE THE MARKET BETTER

AHAHAH
WHAT?!
>>
>>72268148
pretty cool job
>>
>>72265813
>being a political cuck

http://priceonomics.com/how-police-officers-seize-cash-from-innocent/
>>
>>72268471
You are the definition of cuck

Go throw yourself out of a helicopter.
>>
>>72271232
>so I cant "discriminate" against you faggots being hired.
Actually, companies only drug test employees because of the government.
If they had a choice, they wouldn't test, because testing costs money and cuts into revenue without having any benefits.
>>
File: 20111208_forestuganda.jpg (40 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
20111208_forestuganda.jpg
40 KB, 350x300
>>72271075
>World wide droughts
>Dead farm land
>Dead animal species
>Major Deforization
Well golly-wolly-osh that's terrible. Surely none of this exists alre-
Oh.
>>
>>72271075
that image is so fucking stupid.

It's a largely unchecked unregulated industry because most of the grows doing damage are you guessed it, illegal to start with.

Paco doesn't care about our environment, he's just here to camp out in the woods and grow weed.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (216 KB, 1564x616) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
216 KB, 1564x616
>>72271444
>It already exists so it's ok to worsen it even more

WEED SMOKERS EVERYBODY
>>
>>72271414
>You are the definition of cuck
A cuck is someone who raises another man's child.
I don't know what cuckoldry has to do with any of this, but I DO know that grown men should be far above and beyond the need of government to keep them safe.
Women and children need that sort of attention, not men.
>>
>>72265813
Stop trying to control consensual behavior you degenerate.
>>
>>72268159
>protip: people are gonna do it anyway
>>
>>72268159
Nice mate, hope to meet you on the range one day
>>
>>72268148
Is this a meme or have you posted work pics before?
>>
>>72271344
So no-one can sell anything because a monopoly might form? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>72266013
Now that the Church no longer has strong social influence, yes, someone has to tell the proles how to behave. KYS libertard :^)
>>
>>72271200
Sorry fag I'm on my phone, typos happen, and you actually care about periods? What a loser.
>we don't change how we write/speak according to situation.
Maybe if you're retarded you don't, but considering I was asked if I wanted to change my major to English because I wrote so well, I think I'm good.
>>
File: 1461554833554.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1461554833554.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>72271550
>I don't care about the environment unless I can blame weed smokers over it
BOOT LICKERS, EVERYBODY
>>
File: 1409957221777.png (824 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
1409957221777.png
824 KB, 1688x518
>>72271550
>WEED CAUSES THING
>>No it doesn't. Thing already exists and happens around the world.
>WOW WEED SMOKERS ARE OKAY WITH THING
?????????
If you're okay with making weed illegal to avoid these things then way are you not making fucking corn illegal to avoid then? Or just massive deforestation in general?
You're using this shit as a chance to throw all the blame on a thing you, personally, don't like.
>>
>>72271344
>because a product is legal it will become a monopoly

Cuck logic everyone. Good thing every product currently not monopolized is illegal.
>>
>>72271415
>any benefits
productivity is a benefit.
I can have the 1 in a million hard working pot smoker, but I wont take the chance just like I try not to chance it for the 1 in a million honest nigger worker.
>>
File: 1406098756551.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1406098756551.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>72271739
>starts by insulting people with poor grammar
>calls someone a loser because his grammar is better
Holy shit are you a real person or some kind of AI designed to be as retarded as possible?
>>
File: image.jpg (747 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
747 KB, 1600x2133
>>72267153
Good lord source pls
>>
>>72266206
build that wall dude
>>
>>72272078
Simone Dimone
>>
File: 1457024306041.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1457024306041.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
>>72271181
It's funny because all you're doing is putting forth a very easy to understand (and refute, if that was your inclination) contention, and all you're getting back is "muh feels" in true SJW fashion.

This place has really changed.
>>
File: hoyl shit.png (522 KB, 584x420) Image search: [Google]
hoyl shit.png
522 KB, 584x420
>>72271710
>how fucking stupid are you

BECAUSE
IT ALREADY
HAPPENED

This exact fucking scenerio ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED WITH TOBACCO
IT'S ONE OF THE MANY REASONS THAT WEED IS SO HEAVILY ILLEGAL IN AN INTERNATIONAL SENSE
>>
>>72266206
Shut the fuck up Jose your entire economy is based on weed.
>>
File: 1401768792653.jpg (176 KB, 926x1016) Image search: [Google]
1401768792653.jpg
176 KB, 926x1016
lel as if all weed today werent GMO, also 420 = 4+2 = 6 kabballahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>72271978
>productivity is a benefit.
You don't need a drug test to find unproductive workers.
>>
>>72269798
Objectively false.
>>
>>72272003
>I'm too socially retarded to realize formal and informal situations
>I'm also enough of a loser to actively correct other's grammar on 4chan
>periods must always be used even though they're unnecessary on 4chan because most green text is just a sentence anyway
>>
>>72272078

https://www.reddit.com/r/KateeOwen
>>
File: 1461443662614.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1461443662614.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>72272222
>(and refute, if that was your inclination)
You think you can refute my claim that marijuana prohibition is bad public policy? By all means, please try. I could use a laugh because all the data shows that the policy of banning marijuana is harmful AND ineffective.
>>
File: stoners.jpg (129 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
stoners.jpg
129 KB, 1000x705
>>72271855
>>72271615
>>
>>72272343
You don't need a DNA test to find the nigger worker either, its quite obvious who they are.
>>
>>72272398
What I'm saying is that if one really disagreed with your argument then they would try to refute that argument. But they are not. I've smoked plenty of weed today, don't worry.
>>
I don't think drug users always go hand in hand with being a loser.

I knew somebody in the computer science program at the U who was doing Ecstasy, weed, cocaine, and LSD frequently and he had a job as a project manager at Microsoft 2 months before he even graduated. He gets paid to travel out of the country like 4 times a year.

I go to school high
I take care of my kids high
I do my homework high
and I go to work high

I have good grades, a decent portfolio for when I graduate, and the job I'm at now is constantly praising me for how quickly and efficiently I work. Will probably be promoted before the end of the year.

I have severe ADHD, and a lot of times I can't focus on anything unless I'm high. I've been on All sorts of medications and the only thing that helped me was marijuana.

I went through a major depression and got put on antidepressants. They made it 10x worse and I got to the point where I went to the hospital and talked to a counselor, as I almost had myself admitted.
I changed my mind and decided to start smoking pot around that time and I haven't felt depressed since.

You can call me dependent, but some people have behavioral disorders, and chemical imbalances that make it hard to live a normal life and it helps me stay happy.
>>
File: Beautiful Death Dream Apu.jpg (21 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Death Dream Apu.jpg
21 KB, 500x381
>>72269770
>in a time where Whites were extremely afraid of any sort of influence from minorities
>>
File: get the fuck out.jpg (181 KB, 878x1024) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.jpg
181 KB, 878x1024
>>72272374
So you get caught being a hypocrite TWICE and, rather than address it, you just dodge it entirely.
Nice.
>>
>>72270474
im loving how anti-weed people literally don't even have a legitimate argument
>>
>>72272229
to take your tobacco example, sure most tobacco users smoke cigs, and almost all cigs are produced by a handful of companies.
but there's pipetobacco/cigars/snufftobacco/hookah lots of high quality, small batch, luxury tobacco too.

for weed a similar diverse market would form
>>
>>72272229
So fucking stupid, monopolies is a legislation and capitalism issue not a product issue.

Do you think guns shouldn't be sold because there is a monopoly? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think the internet shouldn't be sold because there are monopolies?

Your logic is stupid as shit and you are worrying about the wrong part.
>>
>>72271344
the logical jumps this guy is making are nuts, are you high man? ;)
>>
>>72272229
>>72272229
>government monopoly on tobacco farms in the 18th century are indicative of the future of marijuana

Ok buddy.
>>
>>72272582
>can't refute argument
>uses the age old "ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARGUMENT"

Amazing
>>
>>72266206
>mexican intellectual
>>
>>72265813
There is literally nothing wrong with marijuana.
It's not nearly as damaging as alcohol or tobacco, and it's not a "gateway drug."

Hanging out with pot-smoking niggers who deal is the only real gateway to harder drugs.
>>
>>72272631
This would be true if it weren't for the fact that you can grow a weed plant that produces more than enough weed in your goddamn closet. Tell me how regulations are going to make the consequences of having a pot plant any worse than they already are? Weed isn't like tobacco, they call it "weed" for a reason.

Personally, once it's legalized, I'm going to grow all my own shit and never step foot in a dispensary, and sure many will follow suit.
>>
I think there are two approaches that make legalization a good thing:

-individual liberties
-making more damage with war on drugs than the few more smokers that will bring legalization

besides from that, drugs are not bad per se, you just have to teach people to handle the use.
>>
>>72272736
I'd refute it if there were something to refute, you really didn't say anything of substance kek, read what you just wrote

>how many countries are gonna get "freed" for dank farms
what does this even mean?
>>
>>72272704
Didn't that shit continue until 1994 in places like Thailand and Philippines
>>
>>72272582
The anti-pot politicians in my state have resorted to basically saying "please let's slow down so we can spend the next 20 years """"""researching""""" marijuana legalization while we lock up your sons and daughters for nonviolent possession" and "muh what about the children"
>>
>>72265813
PLEASE LET A PLANET KILLER ASTEROID OR COMET HIT EARTH.

A PLANET OF SELF IMPORTANT IDIOTS NEEDS THIS
>>
>>72269798
THIS my brother a genius he could of been a doctor now his a fucking loser working at a factory and he lives to smoke weed whenever he wakes up he smokes it before he goes to bed through the night when he gets home it fucking consumes you fuck marijuana.
>>
>>72272856
You will not sell that shit around here.

Bootlickers all
>>
>hurr the government should tell people what substances they can and can't put into their bodies
>hurr smoking weed turns you into an unmotivated lazy sack of crap
>durr but if it's legalized people will put chemicals in it!

Some of you people have such a skewed perception of the world, it amazes me. I guarantee that those of you that do leave your house on a daily basis interact with several "worthless potheads" every day. Lawyers, doctors, dentists, accountants, programmers, people of all professions smoke the herb.

People that smoke weed and do nothing with their lives would not be any different if they didn't smoke. You can not disprove this. If you have ambition, weed is not going to take it away from you.

Personally, I smoke every night after I've accomplished everything I had to do that day. Sure, some people do take it to the extreme and live their lives constantly high, but people do this with alcohol as well. They are called functioning alcoholics. I'd feel alot safer around a "functioning pothead" who is high 24/7 rather than a "functioning alcoholic" who is drunk 24/7.

You can't blame a plant for people's actions. People suck.
>>
We are waging a war on drugs.

And the people on drugs are winning.
>>
>>72265813
there are better things to give a fuck about

stoners being stoners might be annoying, but thats not really a problem if you don't hang around them.
>>
File: stoners.jpg (146 KB, 792x624) Image search: [Google]
stoners.jpg
146 KB, 792x624
>>72272582
>>72272795
>>72272831
>>72272856
>>72272910
>>
The worst people are

>I KNOW A DOCTOR AND ACTOR WHO SMOKES WEED

yes I know a celebrity with aids I should get it now and be cool like them
>>
>>72265813

They have already won.

Arguing against weed is like arguing against porn or homosexuality or anything else these days. The mental groundwork hasn't even been laid out for most people. They are totally ignorant of even the most basic understanding of why and how a society functions. Their mentality is basically,

>"If it feels good do it! Anything is ok as long as it doesn't directly and immediately hurt somebody else. Long term consequences and ripple effects don't exist"

Somebody who thinks like that is incapable of even comprehending the arguments against degenerate behavior.
>>
>>72272886
>third world shitholes
>indicative of american

Please stop trying to force this shit argument
>>
>>72273035
>if you have ambition, weed is not going to take it away from you.

You're wrong sure maybe some people do function smoking it everyday but the majority don't
>>
File: morning.jpg (50 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
50 KB, 512x397
>>72265813
Weed like alcohol is degenerate. If you do it just accept that you're filthy.
>legislated morality
it's always the libertarian autists who defend this. Government is a representation of its people. People are not units who can be defined by series of contracts. Government and morality exist in the same space we call politics. Government is a not a higher abstract creature, it's the regular progression of the natural habits of man to form groups. It is the job of government to dabble in morality.
>>
>>72272641
Actually in many Saudi countries guns actually are monopolized so that they can only buy from government sources and internet is oligopoly the fuck in America and monopolized in many countries

It actually really hurts a lot of business and has the ability to Fuck consumers depending on the market state

You literally posted two great examples on UN controlled markets
>>
>>72273097
>degenerate
Fuck off and die. There's a reason why you and your kind have been relegated to posting your self-important bullshit on an anonymous malaysian fingerpainting imageboard. NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WANT.
>>
It's Soma
It's part of the plan
Read a book
>>
>>72273219
>Source: my ass
>>
>>72269063
>I personally believe people with "addictive" personalities are subhuman
They are. Or rather, you're superior to them.
>>
>>72273071
>Mass replying
Don't do that.
>>
great for business if you're a prison-owning jew
>>
File: 1940s 4chan.png (155 KB, 251x294) Image search: [Google]
1940s 4chan.png
155 KB, 251x294
>>72272549
>Im a hypocrite because theres situations where different things are appropriate and not
>>
>>72273090

>MY FRIEND SMOKES WEED AND HE"S LIKE A PROFESSIONAL AND MAKES LIKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, BRO
>>
>>72273219
>smoking it everyday
Nigger I'm one of those people who, once he starts smoking, he keeps smoking until he runs out.

That's why I don't smoke every day. I smoke every once in a while. I'll buy some weed and spend a weekend baked out of my mind, then I won't touch it again for months. It's called being responsible with your drug use, and it's not that hard.
>>
>>72273035
I didn't realize just how many people from all walks of life smoke pot until I took it up myself.
>>
File: 1406661382373.gif (873 KB, 354x440) Image search: [Google]
1406661382373.gif
873 KB, 354x440
>>72273316
Let's say you're right and people can change their writing habits on a whim.
Why can't potheads do that too?
>>
If America is truly free why is a plant illegal checkmate faggots
>>
>>72269254
Ridiculous barriers to entry are a fault of the govt, not the free market.
One tree of weed is enough for one person. It needs no processing or drying like tobacco. This plant can fit in anyone's backyard. Unless big daddy govt only allows crony/statist overlords to oversee weed, anybody could be in charge of their own use and their own consumption.
>>
>>72265813
if you dont like it, dont use it, its that fucking simple
>>
>>72273165
But that's the effect that it would have on an international level if the basis of the UN legalizies the drug

Unlike in U.S. where we have the option of oligopoly many countries do not and legalizing something like weed would in adversely destroy a large percentage of their exports and would pressure to remove food farms for weed for money which will cause mass starvation and drought
>>
>>72265813
Drugs of any kind are for shitskins, they help them deal with their feelings of inferiority by warping their views, coincidentally, those who use drugs tend to swing more to the left.

In a proper homogeneous society, the individual feels no need to consume drugs, as all of his physiological and psychological needs are fulfilled by a wholesome role in society.

Those who support the consumption and sale of drugs are nothing more than criminal pests who would be willing to break any givenn law provided it fulfils their hedonistic obsessions, they are nothing but pure scum, and society can do away without them.

In short, illegal drugs of any kind are for shitskins and wigger with no self respect do the world a favor and report them to your nearest PD.
>>
>>72265813
>be against marijuana

Are you stupid? Legal weed means more people smoking it, which means more stupid people, which means less competition for you and more opportunities to cash on stupid people choices.
>>
USA still has legal pharma drugs, whats the difference for land of freedums.
>>
Yes, we are winning.

If you saw me, even 5 minutes after smoking 2 two joints, you'd have no idea I was a degenerate. I work, I read, I take hygiene seriously, and I have ambitions. And I smoke weed every. single. day. .
>>
>>72273222
>Government is a representation of its people.

It's actually a representation of the Jews who fund it.
>>
>>72273090
Actually, the worst people are those who constantly speak badly about weed while still drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco, as if those drugs are any less bad. Some of those retarded goys don't even accept that alcohol and nicotine are drugs at all
>>
>>72273429
Because they dont
Its not a why, its not something that happens with people that smoke pot.
>>
>>72273263

Stay mad faggot. It has nothing to do with what I want. Degenerate behavior will still kill society. I am simply pointing it out. You can get mad at people like me. You can refuse to accept the facts and embrace degeneracy. You will still destroy our society.

>Fuck off and die! I can chug drain cleaner if I want to! Nobody cares about your self-important bullshit anymore! We're ok with chugging drain cleaner these days and don't care about your moralizing judgments!

You'll still fucking die.
>>
>>72273714
What is a reasonable amount of herb one can smoke before becoming a degenerate in society?
>>
>>72267245
>I don't even care for it to be legal because quality would probably go to shit like tobacco

Actually the opposite is true. Here in michigan, for instance, legalizing weed just medically caused all the shit dirt weed people used to sell to disappear almost over night. Now pretty much all you get is medical grade shit, the same shit that used to be sold as hydro/dank/kush or whatever other fancy buzzword people use to describe a higher quality product.

Regular weed and shit weed are a thing of the past almost statewide now, and yeah, you pay a little more for it, but its worth it. Also generally no one even gives a fuck about the law, you can buy medical cards all day and growers/suppliers card are easier to get than ever, its all but completely legal now.
>>
>>72273430
its a myth

we are not free. we are not even a real democracy anymore\

and after 9/11 we totally threw out the rule book the constitution trading it for the patriot act 1 and 2.
>>
File: 1459461393937.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459461393937.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>72266206
>I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to argue against it,
>>
File: 1413154006427.jpg (29 KB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
1413154006427.jpg
29 KB, 237x304
>>72273763
Really.
That's what you're going with?
"Because I said so"
That's your ace in the hole?
>>
>>72273071
>that dude in back holding up dank nugs in his nug jar

balls of steel
>>
>>72273717
>be lazy
>let my society be stolen from me
The West has had every resource to prepare them for foreign influence and they still caved
>thinking jews pay of anything
>>
>>72269257
Noice
>>
The only problem I have with legalization is people driving while high, but there are roadside tests for that now.
>>
File: 1453675769386.jpg (55 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
1453675769386.jpg
55 KB, 600x371
>lets start banning things

We need a word for right wingers who are basically SJW's in their own right. Oh yeah, authoritarians, thats the word.
>>
>>72273888
The patriot act saved your entire country.
After 9/11, how can you oppose taking measures against terrorists?
>>
>>72269798
>>72270160
>>
>>72273822
As much as you can handle without giving up your productive ways. Some can't handle that on 2 grams a week, some can on an ounce a week.
>>
>>72273017
I bring facts and you just bring stupidity
>>
>>72273731

These people only exist in the imagination of stoners.
>>
>>72273764
You all are as bad as the SJW's when it comes to shit like this.

Good little parrots
>>
What's to stop weed from creating am opium+China scenario
>>
>>72265813

What is cbd oil?
>>
>>72274013
Idiot detected
>>
>>72273222
>weed is immoral
Who is the victim in this crime? Society? Is our society REALLY going to fall apart if we allow people to smoke a relaxing plant on their own free will? Are philosophical and hungry inebriated minorities (as in small sections of the population, not darkies) really the BOOGEY MAN?
>>
>>72272412
>>
>>72274156
The fact that America isn't a third world colony of mercantilist Britain.
>>
>>72274204
Cbd is the chemical in marijuana attributed to helping with certain illness's. It doesn't get you high.
>>
File: 1457652338809.gif (858 KB, 506x565) Image search: [Google]
1457652338809.gif
858 KB, 506x565
>>72274156
>Comparing weed to opium
>>
File: 1387833865306.png (21 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
1387833865306.png
21 KB, 480x678
>>72273952
Its something Ive noticed my friends and I are able to do while the people we know who smoke pot are practical retards.
Like I said before, Im more authoritarian, so I really couldnt give less of a shit about what people want.
>>
>>72265813
like with gay people and vegans, I don't care if they do pot as long as they don't shove it on my face and be obnoxious about it
>>
>>72274303
China was more first world then Britain senpai, read up on your history
>>
>>72274063
I was agreeing with you however making the statement you will not sway the majority of people on this board.

also what facts do you bring?
>>
>>72274069
You're saying every single bootlicker that speaks badly about weed is one of those straight-edge faggots? No wonder they seem like such cucks
>>
File: Nigger Owner's Manual.jpg (1 MB, 1205x3088) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Owner's Manual.jpg
1 MB, 1205x3088
>>72272507
as if a unchainded nigger ever worked loll, to em waking up 3 times a week is having insomnia, they will eat mice or starvate rather than grow food
>>
>>72274232
Good ad hom.
>>
File: ChEqHMOUcAAVzt0.jpg (18 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
ChEqHMOUcAAVzt0.jpg
18 KB, 292x300
>>72265813
>>
File: 1414199932746.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1414199932746.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>72274361
I'm just going to go ahead and take that as a concession.
It just feel like I'm bullying you now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.