[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heh, I see you were trying to make an arguement but mispronounced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (661 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
661 KB, 750x1334
>Heh, I see you were trying to make an arguement but mispronounced a word, tough luck pal

Is this really all they have?
>>
>>72263012
bad thread, link or it didnt happen
>>
>>72263012
>mispronouncing
You Americans can't pronounce anything properly. What's the fucking problem?
>>
>>72263012
Unlike Obama who can pronounce the name of every Muslim country perfectly of course.
>>
nothing surprises me after Drumpf
>>
>>72263012
ok i heard it. how would you pronounce it instead?
>>
>>72263266
POKEESTON

>57 states
>corpsemen
>>
Almost everyone pronounces Tanzania wrong, I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>72263012
"Most of the Tanzanians I've encountered (black or white), use "Tan-ZAH-nee-uh". I've only heard the other pronunciation a couple of times. Online pronunciation guides also use this version. The origin of the name "Tanzania" is from TANganyika and ZANzibar. Since Zanzibar is pronounced with a "ZAN" not "ZANE", it makes sense to pronounce it with the "ZAH" sound."
>>
Who gives a fuck about this shithole anyways
>>
Link
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/277867-trump-mocked-on-social-media-for-mispronouncing-tanzania
>>
>>72263426
Is it Tan-zan-e-a?
>>
you know.. older people pronounce it Tanzaynia because that's how we were taught it in schools.

I can't begin to tell you how many countries and cities are pronounced differently since taught in schools in the 70s or earlier. Budapest is now pronounced Budapesht. Now there's Mumbai instead of Bombay too. That changed pretty recently.
>>
This only solidifies the fact that they can't attack a single one of his points, they always divert to some banal, irrelevant diversion to the substance of the speech at hand. The proof is in the pudding as it were.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.