[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will President Trump still let Teddy boy visit Trump Tower and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (419 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 500x427
Will President Trump still let Teddy boy visit Trump Tower and the White House after this is all over? I mean, Cruz has said some pretty mean things about him.
>>
If trump was smart he would nominate that rat to the Supreme Court. Conservative values need to be defended now that Scalia is gone.
>>
>>72260719
>6'2 vs 5'8
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>72260894

>Conservative values

You mean Canadian values.
>>
>>72260894
I don't think the Senate would confirm him desu
>>
>>72260894
This
>>
>>72260894
Second one in, first one out.
>>
>>72260719

Of course he will.

He'll enjoy the impotent tears of rage.
>>
>>72260894
I would elect Satan himself as president before i would allow cruz to become a supreme court justice.
>>
>>72260894
Cruz isn't a US citizen. he said himself he was never naturalized, and was born a canadian in 1970. Canada had a law banning dual citizenship until 1977. Therefore Ted couldn't have been a natural born american, nor can he even be american at all.
>>
>>72260894

You're not wrong, we also need to get rid of the fucker from public life, SCOTUS seems like a golden exile

shame everyone fucking hates him in the senate. that confirmation hearing is going to be hella payback
>>
>>72260719
>Cruz's tailor has an interesting work ethic
>>
>>72260719
Cruz for the Supreme Court

Would be based
>>
>>72261554
Yeah butting getting nothing done there is a good thing
>>
They all need to stop fighting so fucking much because now everything they say against each other, Hilary will use in November

We need Kasich as the nominee so whenever Clinton attacks him, he can just say "but lol bill signed it into law" for maximum butthurt, plus he'd win Ohio (a crucial swing state) and the nice guy act would get Bernites into the boat. Clinton has too many coughing episodes to make fun of Kasichs eating habits

We need someone like Mia Love or Susanna Martinez as VP for maximum SJW butthurt and because they are popular in their states and would get the minority vote

We need Cruz in the supreme court to upholad conservative policies

And we need Trump as Secretary of State to bind diplomacy to his will

BONUS: Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury and Ron Paul as Head of the Fed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.