[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "politically involved" liberal women ever hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: berniesupporter.jpg (474 KB, 1228x1368) Image search: [Google]
berniesupporter.jpg
474 KB, 1228x1368
Are "politically involved" liberal women ever hot? It seems like hot chicks are either unaware of politics or conservatives.
>>
>>72254261
liberal women usually take birth control it makes them manly fat and unattractive.
>>
rarely ever.
just like how rarely are transgendered happy and not suicidal.
it's a mental disorder, broken people
>>
File: bernie fan.jpg (123 KB, 617x822) Image search: [Google]
bernie fan.jpg
123 KB, 617x822
>>72254261
>>
File: 1438729324927.png (760 KB, 853x506) Image search: [Google]
1438729324927.png
760 KB, 853x506
>>72254360

is true.
>>
>>72254261
>Are "politically involved" liberal women ever hot?
no they have to blow the big cock of state power to get the resources men wont part with.
>>
>>72254261
The only people pushing for "equality" are the ones that are clearly inferior and in a position to gain from the change.

Think about it: you don't see beautiful women proposing "body acceptance" or, for instance, the hard working mexican or chinese legal immigrants asking for "more money for dem programs"
>>
File: Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg (207 KB, 439x666) Image search: [Google]
Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg
207 KB, 439x666
>>72254261
Yeah it's not that they're ugly. I didn't have to think for 2 seconds to think of a counterexample - some are ugly, some are actually quite pretty.

That's not the problem. The problem is when they open their mouth and they spew this horrendous shit out and you realize that they are basically stormfags in drag, that kills it.
>>
>>72254935
she isn't pretty
>>
File: american woman9.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
american woman9.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>72254689
>>
>>72254935
>Aging skin
>Large hook nose
>Wrinkling lips
>Hair starting to grey
>Hoop earrings
>Freckles ( in all the wrong places no less)
>Very pronounced (almost manly) chin
>Dark sagging under eyes

The only thing going is that she is skinny, and even that's changing every day.
>>
I guess these two Italian girls kidnapped by ISIS after going to Syria to offer "humanitarian help" were hot. Though I don't know if that counts as political, or just do-gooder naiveté.
>>
Lacey Green is the only one I can think of who is.

Most likely that's becuase of her Mormon upbringing and pure genetics though
>>
>>72254261
Women who aren't attractive enough to be hunted tend to be liberal. I believe it's the same kind of reaction beta males have to being weaker than other men.
If they don't have the means to make themselves better, they want to even the playing field.
>>
>>72254261
There was before
>>
>>72254261
>Are "politically involved" liberal women ever hot?

If they were hot they wouldn't need to attempt to influence politics and legally force people to view them as being "hot". Because that's literally what every feminist liberal agenda boils down to - forcing society to view disgusting women as attractive or face legal consequences.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.