[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on these liberals that are saying "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: blm.jpg (135 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
135 KB, 1500x1120
What are your thoughts on these liberals that are saying "The Bernie Sanders movement will defeat the establishment in 2020"

Personally I think it'll be forgotten faster than the Occupy Wall Street movement
>>
>>72252488

Maybe they can take over the Democrats if they start rioting now but I doubt they will. The Bernie people will end up in the same situation they are this time.
>>
>>72252664
>rioting

You mean complaining about it on social media?
>>
>>72252488
I think you're right, they'll forget all about it within 2 weeks and go back to just partying at college.
>>
>>72252752
That's what they will do but it will take more than that. The superdelegates will never let bernouts be relevant and Democrats in general have pretty much abandoned local politics.
>>
>>72252488
They will go back to tumblr and smoking weed on the couch until the Democrats can find another meme.
>>
>>72252488
sadly, its not impossible for 2024. It really might happen.

If Trump lose this election I don't think republican are gonna win an election ever again without some massive (aka going to the left) changes
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 545x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 545x690
>>72252488
>he's not aware that Bernie beat Trump and Shillary combined when it comes to the millenial vote
>>
>>72252488
Let them believe. Then convince them Bernie would not run against a sitting Democrat. Then convince them to vote Trump for 2020.
>>
>>72253924
Bernie isn't gonna run again and even if some other meme candidate shills the same stuff Bernie said, he'll most likely just be another Obama
>>
Bernie will be dead by then, the dude's like 100.
>>
>>72253768
>If Trump lose this election I don't think republican are gonna win an election ever again

There's a reasonable case to be made that the only way a republican could win the presidency in the future is for the republican candidate to be exceptionally strong and the democratic candidate to be exceptionally weak.

The reason is because of demographic changes involving ethnicity and age.

Every 4 years, the republican's oldest supporters die and are replaced by 18-to-21-year-olds who have much less support for the republican party. This effect alone drifts the country away from the Republicans by something between 1% and 2% per presidential cycle.

Also, minorities are growing because of immigration and the fact that they have children at a higher rate than whites. This effect alone is responsible for an additional 1% drift away from the Republicans per presidential cycle.

In a close election, 1% makes a huge difference.

Those effects will just keep compounding every election cycle -- dropping the republican's chances a little bit each time.
>>
>>72252488
You are probably correct.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.