[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90% of terrible posts are made by leafcucks What is the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Canada_flag.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
90% of terrible posts are made by leafcucks

What is the final solution to the leafcuck problem?
>>
>>72248976
Surround Alberta and Saskatchewan with a wall.
Burn the rest.
>>
>>72249129
Fuck you, you god dam prairie dog fucker.
>>
Ban all non Canadian IPs
>>
>>72249344
Nigguh wat.
>>
>>72248976
You just need to surround the UK with a wall.
That'll solve your problems.
>>
File: 1455823833103.jpg (103 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455823833103.jpg
103 KB, 768x1024
>>72248976
I think we need more muslims and more tollerance
>>
>>72249344
What's it like being a fucking parasite? Literally no other province is creating jobs or producing capital for the country.
You from Toronto? How's it feel watching your premier fuck the province so hard you're begging for civilian tax returns to pay off debt?
Or Quebec maybe? You jealous that we don't have the fucking mafia running shit? Or are you sad your spineless separatist movement is finally fucking dead?
B.C. perhaps? Enjoying your massive influx of Asians that refuse to integrate? Mad about your Chinese billboards? Or is it the housing market being artificially inflated by the Chinese to the point native Canadians can't buy houses?
If you're any other province you're basically fucking irrelevant.
Face it, the prairies are Canada's last hope, and Brad Wall is the hero we need.
>>
What's the best state to move to? Ontario is boring.
>>
>>72250315
You're the fucking parasite, our GDP here in Ontario is well over $600 billion. Especially now considering Alberta is going down the toilet due to the low oil prices.
>>
>>72248976
What you see there is a red leaf, a fucking read leaf. This means the leaf is already dead, its life-giving and energy converting chlorophyll gone. We will keep getting these dead leaves as long as the root of the problem persists. The root of the dead leaf is the United Khaliphate of Cuckistan. So the final solution is to remove the United Khaliphate (UK) once and for all. Ridding ourselves of the eternal anglo/germanic cuck is the only way to move forward.
>>
File: afuckingnigger.jpg (485 KB, 2352x1536) Image search: [Google]
afuckingnigger.jpg
485 KB, 2352x1536
>>72251054
>A
>FUCKING
>NIGGER

You're now aware that the nigger population in America is two times as large as the entire population of Canada.
>>
>>72251054
When the United Khaliphate's dead leaf cucks aren't shitposting, it's their criminal garbage from down under doing the shitposting. I bet the Indians would step up like their other cuck-kin if they weren't too busy shitting out United Khaliphate national dish (curry) for the fat slags and chavs.
>>
Does anyone have the picture of the Canadian legislation about free speech and hate speech?
>>
>>72251220
Trudeau, we have a nigger you have Trudeau. Something about glass houses.

How big is your chink population? Go back to hailing the queen ahmed or Trudeau will personally come and enrich you.
>>
>>72248976

Make them fight Australia to the death.

Then we ban whoever lives.
>>
>>72250315
Actually, I live in New Brunswick (moved from Ontario because of the hydro prices, and personal reasons). It's not that bad, except for the fucking Syrian refugees who are shitting on everything. Also, how in the fuck am I a parasite if I work and pay my taxes? You think I live on welfare like fucking native? Also, only got pissy because you wanted to burn everything, and I don't want be burned alive (that's why I don't leave Canada).
>>
>>72251220
Fuck off leaf. Your flag alone invalidates your point.
>>
>>72250469
Hawaii, brah.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1446x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1446x904
Daily remember that only BC has a significant amount of Chinks. Keep the meme rolling though.
>>
>>72251478
Less than 5% of our population is Chinese.
>>
>>72248976
Make canada great again
>>
>>72249129
Sask bro here. I wish they'd just bomb Canada already. I'm sure your back is as tired as mine from carrying all these freeloading cucks from shit tier provinces.
>>
3/4 of Canadian anti-Trump posts are one guy who puts out a few threads a day, when he's factored out then Canada is left around the level of Turkey and Romania on shitposting
>>
stop leaf hating im here for 2 months
>>
File: A_FUCKING_BRITBONG.webm (1020 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A_FUCKING_BRITBONG.webm
1020 KB, 1280x720
>>72248976
>>
>>72248976
Exterminate us...
>>
File: age-of-men-will-return.png (359 KB, 653x655) Image search: [Google]
age-of-men-will-return.png
359 KB, 653x655
>>72251957
>Canada 32% Canadian

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
We should gas them
>>
File: canacucked.png (91 KB, 1329x295) Image search: [Google]
canacucked.png
91 KB, 1329x295
>>72251957
>census
>accurate
our government doesn't even track immigrants
>>
>>72248976
The autumn
>>
they're always angry as fuck as well. as canadians are stereotypically overly-polite and friendly, I have deduced that /pol/'s canadian population is comprised entirely of angry chinks.
>>
>>72253227
They aren't polite at all.

They're just extremely passive-aggressive and afraid of any kind of confrontation
>>
>>72253227
It's the winter depression.
>>
>>72248976
cry more, nerd
>>
>>72252092
sask is a freeloading province bro

Alberta got cucked by oil prices

Besides Alberta only BC and Ontario actually pull their weight

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ontario-to-lose-equalization-payments-as-albertas-economic-fortunes-fall/article27831080/
>>
>>72253492
This is also true
>>
Fuck off with this Canadian shitposting meme. Every goddamn one of you shitposts just as much as the next. This place is a fucking cesspool and needs to be purged.
>>
For some reason 4chan thinks my IP is Canadian even though I live in Oklahoma. It instantly takes away all credibility of my posts until I clarify that I'm not Canadian. Most cuck flag right after Sweden.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.