[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anti-Irish hatred warranted? You can't tell an Irish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Is anti-Irish hatred warranted?

You can't tell an Irish person from an Anglo, typically.
>>
>>72245123

>t. Plastic Paddy
>>
>>72245123
This pic made me think about blowjobs.
>>
>>72245123
>Can't tell a Celt from an Anglo
Wow, just wow.
>>
File: UNDEFEATED.jpg (49 KB, 800x665) Image search: [Google]
UNDEFEATED.jpg
49 KB, 800x665
>>72245123
Imperialists get out of muh occupied six.
>>
>>72245123
Early cheap labor propaganda.

It is all basically "How dare you keep out immigrants? We bosses can't keep making big profits if we pay our workers more money!"

Since that reveals the strategy they instead say xenophobia, racism, isolationism, tribalism (except for Jews) are bad things.
>>
There is essentially no ethnic difference between English and Irish. 75% of English people have Iberian ancestry.
>>
File: sadd.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadd.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>72245123
It has seriously hurt my self esteem and I feel ashamed. Ashamed of who I AM.
Seriously guys,the memes have gone too far.
Can't we just be together as whites..?
>>
I'm a mix of Irish, Anglo, and Ashkenazi (what Boston calls a "green bagel"). People always assume I'm a generic white guy unless I tell them.
>>
>>72245123
Depends. Most of the English anti-irish stuff is generally banter, some Americans and aussies can be cunts, don't know why.
On the whole I really couldn't give a fuck what foreigners think because you're all shite and I love my people.
>ignore flag, I'm a paddy
>>
>>72246230
I'll let you jerk me off it that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>72246137

>there is no ethnic difference
>the Irish are not British

Make up your mind paddy
>>
>>72246230
Stop being such a sad spastic, if you hate us and yourself so much then fuck off to Australia or America be one of them you cuck.
>>
>>72246711
Don't think that's possible,you know...with the mutilation.
Maybe if your willing to buy the lube.
>>
Generating hate between European people is what is ultimately going to be the end of Europe.
>>
>>72247278
Europeans have always had a rivalry, competition breeds strength
>>
>>72246984
No worries, I leak a lot of pre so we can use that. And when I finish could you pretend it's the blarney stone and give the head a quick kiss?
>>
>>72245492
>Undefeared
Is that why Northern Ireland is now a part of the republic?
>>
>>72247382
also plagues breed strength
>>
>>72247736
Technically speaking they are undefeated in that the British could not stop them for exerting their power in Ireland, they still exist. However they did not accomplish their aims, they failed but they weren't defeated.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.