[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are colleges and universities so full of liberal social justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: technical.jpg (52 KB, 512x404) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
52 KB, 512x404
Why are colleges and universities so full of liberal social justice faggots? This is why I'm never going to either one of them, I just can't stand to be near any of them.
>>
Probably because you are a stupid american that hates "mudslimes". They probably can't fucking stand you either you racist cunt.
>>
Theyre full of chemists, biologists, and physicists who shut up and work. You should try it.
>>
>>72244615
achmed, pls
>>
And that's why you always will be a loser.
>>
5th year grad student at UCLA. I've never seen or heard from a SJW on campus ever. All the STEM majors actually work and study.
>>
>>72244481
>young people are overwhelmingly liberal
>young people studying arts subjects are even more liberal
>liberalism's simplistic answers to complex problems makes it attractive to pseudo intellectuals
>the faculty is filled with people pushing these ideas too
>>
>>72244615

Isn't it Job Centre Day, Jabari?
>>
>>72244615
that doesn't change a thing, shitskin
>>
>>72244615
t. Rashid al-Britani
>>
>>72244481
>Why are colleges and universities so full of liberal social justice faggots?
I don't know what retarded uni you have been visiting, but I've never seen one of them in my life. And the universities I've worked for aren't particularly known for being breeding grounds for moronic conservacucks.
>>
>>72245182
Rape isn't work Achmed
>>
>>72245285
Luckily for you, cleaning toilets is, Tomasz.
>>
I went to Purdue between 2004-2008, it was actually pretty conservative and there were lots of conservative students. I'm not sure what it is like now, nearly a decade later, but I never felt like I was surrounded by libretards there.
>>
Professors are usually liberal because most universities depend on government assistance.
>>
File: 1456161452728.png (575 KB, 477x604) Image search: [Google]
1456161452728.png
575 KB, 477x604
>>72244615
amhed get back to your designating goat fucking sheds
>>
>>72244481
When Obama was elected President, adolescent children learned they could silence any and all disagreement from adults by shouting the word 'Racist!'
>>
>>72244481
I go to an Ivy League school and shitlibs run the place. Sit in the president's office- no problem, #BLM squad has a protest in the library, swearing and yelling racial slurs at students trying to study- no problem.

Not to mention the only emails we get from the administration and events/programs we fund are about promoting "diversity" and "inclusion".
>>
>>72244481

they're not really, they are just a vocal minority (akin to trumptards). but mostly you're just an underage child who has spent too much time on /pol/.

protip: 4chan != real life.

get a job.
>>
>>72244657
this is true, if you stick to sciences you're alright but if you probably have to take GEs and get bombarded with a liberal agenda. I had professors go tell the whole class to protest in occupy wall street, a class about jewish oppression, a class about ancient greek and roman plays which really played up feminism, it goes on. now that I graduated I realized how brainwashed/indoctrinated most liberal arts majors are.
>>
>>72244481
You must be an education major or sports science or business major who has a worthless degree that let them cry about social issues. Conservative and liberal alike. That shit doesn't happen on stembparts of any campus. And when it does it's usually at majors or businesses majors from other parts of the school.
>>
What if university professors are trying to cuck governments out of power so they can rule themselves by creating safe space countries?
>>
>>72244481
I read something by Henry Kissinger, ans he thinks its because of what it takes to be a professor. Many of them live pretty poor during their schooling. Because of how competitive it is to get into academia it helps to share political views with those who are hiring you.It feeds into its self. Plus I think it has something to do with Vietnam, and a lot of draft dodgers going to college.
>>
>>72244481
If you don't go, then they win. They will have the university all to themselves and will be the ones to beat you to that job in future. You should go and prove them wrong!
>>
>>72244615
If we hate each other, why are we expected to flood our countries with them and then just hate everyone around us?
>>
>Millenials are dumb and soft because of sheltered life and liberal media
>Their boomer parents want their kids to go to college because they see it as a sure gateway to having a well-paying job
>Profit-seeking colleges create bullshit pseudo-science courses that even a retard can attend
>Colleges get many shekels from these stupid individuals that a) burdened themselves with massive debt in order to attend or b) daddy paid for it because he thought it wouldn't be just a waste of money
>>
>>72244481
>Secular Students Association
>>
https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

How about you faggots try doing something about it.
>>
>>72248420

What do universities even do with all that debt they receive from students?
>>
>>72249896
You mean all that money they receive?
I'm not sure you understand how this works Abdullah.
>>
>>72244481
Because they have been trained in the same schools owned by the goverment, only a few make it out of public fool aka school with the ability to acually think for themselves and look at the facts.
>>
>>72244481
Mainly because people who are ages 18-25 have literally almost nothing going on in their lives, no career, no kids, no hobbies but they do spend a lot of time on the internet and they get sucked into rallies and shit and it gives them the illusion that they are accomplishing something.

They are the protesters, hippies and beatniks of yesteryear and hopefully that shit will just be a phase as one morning they look at themselves in the mirror with my pony hair colors they will say fuck it. Also avoid community college if you can.. if not just tough it out and ignore them for as long as you can because people really take an interest in people who dont always resort to violence to deal with annoying children in adult bodies.
>>
File: 1461712077275.webm (547 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461712077275.webm
547 KB, 640x640
Reminder liberal colleges are breeding grounds for pic related
>>
>>72250788
how quickly her face changes color gets me every time
>>
>>72244978
>>72245055

those flags
>>
Bernie came to my University today to show his jewlove and so last night a group of kids wrote TRUMP2016 on the sidewalk in a reasonable number of placed, keep in mind that anyone is allowed to write their opinions on the sidewalk so long as theyre not offense.

Come one hour later all of it is erased, prolly from some assblasted liberal.
>>
File: 1461699169954.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1461699169954.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>72250858
>that flag
>>
That's only in the liberal arts. Real degree seekers generally don't talk or care about sjw bullshit. They're too busy studying.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.