[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you fix Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: VIVA SINALOA.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
VIVA SINALOA.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
We have 50 million of Mexicans of European descent, is there any hope for us guys?

I will suggest. Import 50 million of germans and Spaniards, only basques and catalonians.

Kill all non whites

Legalize weed

death penalty

Have a dictator like Franco or Pinochet
>>
>3rd proposal is legalize weed
Not gonna make it
>>
>>72244111
50 million Germans?
That's more than the half of them!
>>
>Kill anyone
>Legalize anything
>Death penalty
>Dictator

And this is why you'll always be a nigger and a kiddie diddling rapist
>>
>>72245463
we need your seed.
>>
>>72244111
burn all of your tubas & we'll chat
>>
>>72245633
ahmed, mass rape are happening in your caliphate hahaahahaahah
>>
>>72244111
Why are you fucking losers even allowed to post on here
>>
>>72245715
I have plenty if you want some
>>
>>72245787

Andate con cuidado gringo de mierda ;)
>>
Easy:
>Kill all morenos and indios
>Build wall so the ones that made it out are now stuck in US
Done
>>
>>72245785
Muslims are better than spics. Muslims have morals, shitty morals but at least they have morals
>>
Can someone redpill me on Mexico?
What are the good parts?
How does it compare to Argentine?
>>
>>72245991
ahmed, you dont have any moral. Put bombs in airport is not very good hahahhhahahahahhaha
>>
File: laughting pepe.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
laughting pepe.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>72244111
>Kill all non whites

There will be nobody left m8.
>>
>>72244111
Why would you want Catalans if they are the most cucked by far? Is like asking a Swede to teach you how to be a man
>>
>>72245939
death to all nacos
>>
File: guerra de malvinas.jpg (303 KB, 784x1680) Image search: [Google]
guerra de malvinas.jpg
303 KB, 784x1680
>>72246055
argies come to work here as a waiters and prostitutes.
>>
>>72246086
Porque segun ellos son muy ricos y el motor economico de Espana.
>>
>kill all non whites
so purge the entire country?
>>
File: 300px-Porfirio_Diaz_civilian.jpg (15 KB, 300x408) Image search: [Google]
300px-Porfirio_Diaz_civilian.jpg
15 KB, 300x408
>>72244111
You had your chance. Now you are stucked on your shitiness
>>
>>72246397
only 30 years. too bad.
>>
>>72246301
Cada vez son más pobres. Han pasado de ser la región más rica a la cuarta en 20 años. Y pronto serán la sexta. Tienen la deuda más alta de España con diferencia y un 7% de moros.
>>
>>72246397
Fucking morenos and indios ruining this country since its inception. Since they are the majority in population they think they run and know what's best for this place.
>>
>>72246680
>Letting them vote
I thought that you guys learnt something from colonialisn...
>>
>>72246523
los catalanes son bocazas.
>>
>>72246680
indios are 8% and they will be 0% soon.
>>
>>72246955
Mestizos are like 60% indios arent they
>>
>>72247112
yes. 60% mestizo, 8% indio and the rest white.
>>
>>72246233

Los unicos Argentinos que van a Mexico son gente de clase alta que viaja con la idea de encontrarse con un lugar "abundante de cultura". No por falta de trabajo. Buscan trabajos DECENTES como el de Mesero en restaurantes de ALTO NIVEL, concentracion, buena presentacion, buen porte, claridad y simpatia. Es por eso que son contratados. Basicamente es un trabajo pasajero para poder mantenerse por un tiempo hasta encontrar algun despacho en el area de entretenimiento. Eso si, la gran mayoria se vuelve a su pais porque la realidad Mexicana choca fuerte apenas ponen los pies sobre el aeropuerto.
>>
>>72247410
Vamos ser camarero es la elite me han dicho...
>El mejor negocio es comprar a un Argentino por lo que vale y venderlo por lo que él dice que vale.
>>
>>72247410
>El mejor negocio es comprar a un Argentino por lo que vale y venderlo por lo que él dice que vale.
>>
>>72247273
>>72246680
>>72245939
You are even more pathetic than anything. Please leave, or kill yourselves.
>>
>>72244111
>sterilize everyone below 100IQ
>sterilize violent criminals
>death sentence for anyone working with/for the cartels

You don't need to target people based on race.
Just use IQ as a standard and you'll quickly get rid of the problem.
>>
Alright here's my idea.

Finish the southern border with Guatemala and Belize.
Completely overhaul the education system and Adjusting taxing for rich-poor, and have people do their own taxes instead of having the government take the tax.
This would mean a higher governent income by the way, this way we can increase the salary of policemen and teachers, which would stop them from getting bribed so much and working for it.
Get a national government television channel going that IMPARTIALLY feeds meteorologica, geological, legislative and juditial information.
Have a strong border patrol on the south, along with a coast guard, seek friends within the USA to stop the influx of drugs.
Have an international community seek out corruption and get people out of those positions in power and place new, enterprising people there.
And give power to governors, and give them the initiative to do so, right now they don't do stuff because taxes are alloted NATIONALLY not locally, so if you allow people to donate to the local government for a specific proyect, things get done.

This way Mexico would be better in, around, 8 years.
>>
>>72246055
México sadly is controlled by the Salinas group with ties to Carlos Slim, the TV channel Televisa has a powerful grasp on the people, and people has lost initiative to question what they see, so when a promising president comes around, they run a smear campaign.

The good parts in México are crimeless, but boring, mainly the Peninsula de Yucatán, maybe Campeche.

As for Argentina, to be honest I love Argentina, it's people and specially their women, Mexico is fucked because it's the shortest path to the USA, Argentina, while large in it's own right, is not a gateway to a larger business like the US so it's cleaner and less corrupt, arguably.
>>
>>72247688
>>72247722

We heard you the first time, Pedro.
>>
>>72246055
Nothing new here, like in most places that were colonized by a European nation back in the day the classes are usually divided by the walthy and poor. i.e.: the wealthy white-skins and the poor mestizos (this refers to American/indians mixed with some conquistador semen).

Mestizos are characterized by their brown skin and are more often than not found in the lower class. Because of this, Mestizos are much, much more likely to immigrate to the US which is why any Ameritard will tell you that the country comprises entirely of brown people. Because the white-skin Mexicans usually do much better for themselves they are less likely to find a need to leave their homes and just stay where they are.

Unlike British colonies, Spain's didn't promise any religious freedom, the only people that wanted to move to a Latin American country were a few Catholics, unlike the massive waves of protestants the British colonies were hit with. Because of this, unlike the US, whites in Latin America are a minority because those few that moved here had to accept living in peace with the natives. The Americans on the other hand, had to depopulate their indians because they needed more land for the massive number of protestant pilgrims that immigrated from various European nations.
>>
>how do we fix the mexicucks

You're all fucking cucked. There's bare dick heads in your country, bruv. And I was cucking you mexicucks in 2014.

Anyway, USA is cucked too

USA confirmed matriarchy like Sweden.

Topcuck. Do you realise that your women are flocking towards dumb niggers too? The average USA relatioshio will consist of career womyn and a dumb nigger.

The only way USA can be liberated, is if us in Britain bring in more Muslims, then go and invade America

Anyway, Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future prime minister?
>>
>>72249761

As an uppermiddle class mexican, I've never seen the white people you're talking about other than as argentinian actors in television.
>>
>>72250132
Where do you live, Oaxaca?
>>
File: 1461625116938.jpg (17 KB, 240x280) Image search: [Google]
1461625116938.jpg
17 KB, 240x280
>>72250001
>this entire post
>>
>>72246397
DON PORFIRIO DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>72244111
Easy, remove the cartels, or have them become PMCs.
>>
>muh land of the free, home of the brave
Yet you supposedly freedomloving people still want to have weed non legal. Explain that to me
>>
>>72250309
Hillary Clinton
50% women in government
50% women in military

It's happening, and we're going to comeliberate you and make America great...for once
>>
>>72250132
Laura en america?
>>
>>72250708
Don't be a nigger and get caught smoking weed? Out of sight out of mind? You made the risk so take the boo?
>>
>>72250545
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT DON PORFIRIO.

Motherfucker actually had the initiative to exploit the mexican areas that were not used to the benefit of THE PEOPLE, and some fucking idiots that thought "oh you are forcibly buying my lands? well time to overthrow the gubbment with my uneducated companions" and that's how the mexican Revolution started more than a hundred years ago with Pancho Villa.
>>
>>72250950
Spend literally millions of taxpayer money to incarcerate people for using or even possessing something much safer than both alcohol and cigarettes. How is that a pragmatic and sound solution?

Land of the free. What a fucking lie. You niggers imprison more people than fucking China, and that's not even per capita
>>
>>72245715
faggot
>>
>>72250963
He also managed to bring Mexico out of the banana republic economy that we had, build most of the railroads connecting the states and build sweet as fuck buildings that will last for the next 100 years or more
>>
>>72251216
Then don't get caught you stupid shit. I would rather have the whole damn thing just be a factory camp where your forced to make goods so you don't sit on your ass and do jack shit.
>>
>>72244111
>Kill all non whites
Reported to the CISEN.
Enjoy your putiza.
>>
>>72251399
>Then don't get caught
You're so fucking dumb it's unbelievable.
>>
>>72251516
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>72244111
>Kill all non whites

>kill 90%+ of the population

bad idea m8
>>
File: 1458414922705.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458414922705.png
15 KB, 300x300
>>72251342
Its a shame he is remembered as a tyrant. Sad to see the only good mexican President to be thrown under the bus. He is up there with your king or emperor from the second mexican empire
>>
>>72251558
I'm not a nigger and I don't even use weed. I'm sure having an ideology not based on what's affecting you personally is a foreign concept to you, but that's how it is.
>>
>>72245715
Lmao, you forgot to say no homo
>>
I started watching this mexican show on Netflix and all i know you beaners need to start letting you're mexican fuck by this mexican man. Hopefully he can improve your race.

Pic related
>>
You can't fix stupid. I've been to Mexico City. Most Mexicans wealthy white, or dumb brown, are weak and ineffectual people. They lack the character to make a better world for themselves. They all share that common characteristic of trying to fuck somebody over.
>>
>>72244111
omg la malinche showed up
>>
>>72251800
I don't use weed because I'm not complete faggot. I'm just saying, the people that do it are only in there because they got caught with it.
>>
If I was Mexico I would stop trying to exploit scale of economy during trade negotiations. Trying to compete to the bottom is why the Mexican minimum wage is $4. Mexico has enough capacity to be one of the top manufactures in this hemisphere.

The problem is that US companies want that low wage and it's the top consumer of Mexican products.
>>
>>72252360
You're a faggot cause you want to alter your mind? Get a new perspective on things? Try to maybe experience something in your short human existence?

I suppose you have the same stance on LSD aswell?
>>
>>72252325
Read about this the other day, berry intriguing and kind of sad, you would think with all the history Mexico has in it's short time as a nation they shouldn't have such a big inferiority complex.
>>
>>72252735
Okay, Sven, you're not getting it. If you fucking smoke a joint, in public, you should go to fucking jail.
>>
>>72252884
Just because it's the law it's perfect and unfallible right? Nothing wrong with wasting millions of cash that could be spent on the elderly or education or anything to lock up who have hurt no-one?
>>
>>72244111
Do it already ffs.
>>
>>72253102
You're smoking a joint in public in front of kids who don't know better and can have there mind rot because hurr durr kids want to smoke a joint.
>>
>>72252843
Yeah, OP is the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>72253906
People drink alcohol in public. People smoke in public. People do all kinds of shit in public. My freedom shouldn't be curtailed because of your shitty brats
>>
>>72245991
>ahmed: the post
>>
>>72254743
Maybe you should stop smoking pot like a little shit and listen, do it in your house, I don't need to see you smoking a bliff because right now you need one. It's like faggot shit.
>>
this Cuckswede got the stockholmer syndrome
>>
>>72244111
Wow this is pathetic. You're not white, Pablo. You don't look white and you'll never be white.
>>
>>72250898
How good can you shoot bongy?
Non-military here, come try and liberate me within 300 meters and see your friend's faces get some ugly holes through them. Our domestic strength shall lie not within our military, and your civilians can't even have pocketknives
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.