[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is dating a mudslime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 518x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 518x600
I feel as though I should just give up completely
Should I even do anything? He's nonreligious but he's one of Obamas fucking migrants
I've been seeing so much racemixing and interracial couplings and there is no hope
If i ignore it maybe it will go away
>>
>>72243587
honor kill her anon.
>>
File: 1458727972835.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1458727972835.png
17 KB, 651x641
>>72243587
Post pics and dox her
>>
>>72243587
How old is your sister?
>>
>>72243587
Be as racist as you can around him

Eventually he will leave
>>
>>72243867
>>
>>72243587
two ideas: put female hormones in his drinks, when he's there or other easier option:
put male hormones in her drinks. The problem should solve itself in about 6 months
>>
>>72243587
Convert to Islam.
Quote her the most violent passages of the Koran.
Assert your right to police the way she dresses, who she associates with and where she goes.

>this is what you want right? to control her?

Or just get used to the idea of a little brown niece or nephew.
>>
>He's nonreligious

then what the fuck is the problem? man we will never be good enough for you cunts will we. even after we left that death cult
>>
>>72243587

i know how you feel m8.

saw my cousin with a Philippine girl.

and i just fought she had cute ass and i would hit it as well.
>>
>>72244895
Its the shit genes lad.
Brown people didn't build the worlds most powerful army in existence, brown people didn't take us to the moon, brown people can't even poo in the loo.
>>
>>72243587

While they are having sex,go in their room and shout "Deus Vult!" and kill them both.
>>
>>72243587
You have to ask yourself a couple of questions, anon.

One: Is he assimilated?
It would seem that he is, since he's nonreligious.
Two: Does he have a job?
If he's working and not leeching off of the welfare system, they're pretty alright in my book.

If both answers are yes, I doubt he's part of the cancer that is killing America. That still leaves the issue of racemixing, though. You can still marry a nice Christian white girl and have lots of kids, but I can see why you'd disapprove.

My advice is to just keep an eye on things, and if they have a fight or something, lay the whole "you deserve better" spiel on real thick (shouldn't be too hard since it's probably true) then set her up with a white guy.

Keep in mind that the only way she'll go along with it is if she thinks it's her idea.
>>
>>72244895
The only way you will be good enough for us is if you fuck off back to your own countries and stick to your own kind.
>>
>>72244895
It's nice you left the death cult, but this land is ours so yeah we have a right to feel some resentment
go to pakistan and try to make it better
>>
Invite him over for some basketball and jump him with your friends you faggot. Or better yet shoot him and run away. Make sure you snatch his phone and wallet to make it look like a robbery.

Your sister will have a mud baby and taint your family if you let her.

Bonus points if you tell her you dud afterwards and tell her if she does that again you'll do then both next time.
>>
>He's nonreligious
Perfect, now send him back so he can spread that sentiment back in his own country.
>>
I wonder what will happen to America when it turns brown.
>>
>>72243587
Banter,humiliate and joke on him as much as you can

No woman will stay with a humiliated,less dignified "man"

Try to have good white men hit on your sister

Pay someone to specificially beat him and damage his balls(will render him infertile and unfuckable)
>>
>stuff that never happened.
>>
>>72244346
this
>>
>>72243587
>sister is dating a muslim
>He's nonreligious
He can't be both, OP.
>>
>>72243587
Improve yourself, date a white girl, and subtly prove how much better your relationship is. If you're just gonna bitch about it on a cambodian shoemaking board then you're living proof of why she's better off with an alpha Westernized Arab.
>>
File: 1461005882322.jpg (80 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1461005882322.jpg
80 KB, 862x582
>>72243587

Will you let him ravage the sacred land of your sister without a fight, brethren?
>>
No woman dates a man she perceives as "inferior" to her.

The moment she sees that shitskinoid as "inferior" to herself,its over.

Either you try to subtly make her see that or have someone better hit on her
>>
>>72243587
Dont hear the tard here

You should show what you think about him. Provoke him, say butthurt truths. He will flip and beat him.
>>
File: choudary-before-and-after-02.jpg (27 KB, 600x215) Image search: [Google]
choudary-before-and-after-02.jpg
27 KB, 600x215
>>72244895
>>72243587

They are non-religious until they're not. I've seen Muslims drink smoke and fuck around. but then in their mid 20's to 30s they start becoming more religious. Why? Becuase all their family is religious. they will expect them to marry a Muslim, so he'll convert a girl.
Never trust a paki / muslim
>>
>>72245138

History interjection, fuck the /pol/ circlejerk, Indians got close as hell to fucking uniting, building empires and taking territories overseas, hell Indus Valley was up and running while Europeans were tribal. China was exploring and trading all over the world, hell even the middle east was largely scientifically minded, look at medieval bagdhad. All while Europeans were squabbling kingdoms. Then along came and Genghis and his spawn, destroying literally everyone in their path. India, China and the Middle East was fucked by islamic hordes, they would have gotten to europe if it wasnt around the fucking world but everyone they touched was destroyed with all their fucking potential. Poo in Loos and China would have been conquering America long before Europe and the world would have a different center. Dont be a dumb cunt. Asians would be fine if it weren't for the fact they were shafted by history.

niggers stayed niggers though
>>
>>72244560
Shes too far gone to redpill, how do your parents feel about it?
>>
>>72244895
tl;dr.
No, you will never be able to satisfy white extremists.
>>
File: 1460352905496.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1460352905496.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>kill him
>jump him or pay people to jump him
>be as racist as possible
>try to get white men to fuck her

Most of these "solutions" would convince her to never date a white man for the rest of her life.
>>
File: hjNfFec.gif (995 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
hjNfFec.gif
995 KB, 500x372
>>72244716
Ooh this is good hehe
>>
>>72243587
become friends with him
eat bacon, feed him bacon and sausages and alcohol hang out with him and then hang out at his house with his parents.
make sure his folks know what a bad influence you are on him and which will cause some consternation that your sister is going out with him. They'll start making him break up with her.

make him get a tatto, or get your sister to get a visable tattoo. They find tattoos abhorrent.
it's the only way to save your sister
>>
>>72243587
>he follows a religion
>he's nonreligious
Pick one you fucking retard. Also mercy kill your sister and him.
>>
>>72243587

Maybe he's a real cool guy and he'll let you watch
>>
you should remove sister
>>
>>72244895

You are good enough 5000 km away where you belong. WHY ARE YOU HERE?
>>
>>72247593
thanks, either way he becomes and impotent fag or his sister will be a lesbian butch. Problem solved: No brown offspring
>>
>>72247389

>actually believing this drivel

Did jakuub make white people too?
>>
>>72248250
>drivel
>my history knowledge is limited to what Europeans have done
>no non white has ever done anything worthwhile durr
>>
>>72247389
>Indo-European and Chinese build civilization
>semite hippy fucks up shit in the west, Rome collapses, infighting over Semitic hippy's teachings for 700 years
>Semite Arab dunecoons fuck over Byzantium & Persia
>Mongols come, kick asses of pooland, China, & mudshit "golden age" civilization
>China fucks over the Mongols with guns & walls
>Crusades gave Europeans all the shit we lost because of Christcuck chimpouts
>BTFO the Muslims in Spain, ignore east Europe
>rediscover America
>Proceed to conquer the Earth
dumb shitposter
>>
>>72247747
They would murder him. Giving up Islam is an automatic death sentence in the more backward Muslim countries.

I don't see why people hate secular Arabs. They're generally hard-working, respectful, and based as fuck. Grouping them together with fundamentalist scumbags is only making yourself look shitty.
>>
File: 1427861662958.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1427861662958.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>72248250
Nothing he said was inaccurate.

>>72249053
All you did was translate what he said into autism.

As someone who likes history, this kind of bait fucks me up.
>>
>>72249154
>Giving up Islam is an automatic death sentence in the more backward Muslim countries.
And it will forever stay this way, because they all run away like little shits.

Europe does not have accept some mudshit coming in because his country is shit.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.