[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump makes America great again 2017-2026
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: DSC_2507.jpg (306 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2507.jpg
306 KB, 1071x1600
2017: Trump raises tariffs on all imports which makes the price of many basic products raise to the sky, great discomfort among Americans

2018: The wall begins to be built, protests all across the US because of the falling living standards but Trump refuses to raise wages because only lazy self-entitled niggers would want ask for better wages "just get another job"

2019: The wall is finished. Leftist and right wing extremist militias raise all across the US against Trump. Putin invades Europe but the US refuses to help since Trump and Putin are friends.

2020: Bernie Sanders wins the presidency but Trump decides to become king of the US after stating "I am not going to leave the presidency because I'm not a quitter, you guys know me"

2021: Civil war all across the US, Americans try to flee to Mexico but they can't because there's a big wall on the way.

2022: Donald Trump begins using nukes against his own people

2024: Donald Trump is assassinated in a coup d'etat

2025: The US is partitioned between Canada and Mexico after the UN declares that Americans are too retarded to rule themselves.

2026: The United States of America is officially dissolved.
>>
>>72239268
2020 Sanders not feeling the URN, you are crazy.
>>
File: YUGE.jpg (247 KB, 647x800) Image search: [Google]
YUGE.jpg
247 KB, 647x800
And yet you'll still be cleaning toilets and remaining irrelevant.
>>
File: 1460253104944.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460253104944.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>72239268
She is half mexican you know....
>>
File: Pleb.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
Pleb.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
A pole is telling us the future of america.

A fucking pole.
>>
File: redneck.jpg (22 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
redneck.jpg
22 KB, 604x453
>>72239913
>>72240674
>>
>2017: Trump raises tariffs on all imports which makes the price of many basic products raise to the sky, great discomfort among Americans
Sounds like a market that jobs would fix.
>>
>>72239268
>Trump refuses to raise wages
what is free economy?
>>
>>72239268
the United States will be dissolved the second they enter civil war, as they will no longer be united
>>
>>72240127
I would have guessed half mongol.
>>
>>72239268
>Trump decides to become king of the US
yes please
>Donald Trump begins using nukes against his own people
stop it I can only get so erect.
>Donald Trump is assassinated
ya blew it, never going to happen OP is a fag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.