[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poles protest against abortion law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1456655582759.jpg (55 KB, 700x868) Image search: [Google]
1456655582759.jpg
55 KB, 700x868
Activists for decades have decried the abortion laws in deeply Catholic Poland, which are among the most restrictive in Europe. Their anger has now boiled over.

A proposed law to ban abortion outright has sent thousands of Poles onto the streets, coat hangers held aloft and drawn on posters — a long-standing symbol of dangerous self-induced or back-alley abortions. The timing of the proposal and evocative imagery used by the protesters speaks volumes to a shifting battleground in Poland and beyond.

At 69 years old, Ewa Dabrowska-Szulc considers herself lucky to have come of age at a time when her three abortions were legal — a far cry from the current situation in her native Poland.

"We were lucky, we women — as we call it — generations of The Beatles, meaning those who reached adulthood in the 60s, 70s," she told NBC News. "We could enjoy the right to abortion ... It was just a part of our lives."

That's a choice she would no longer have.

A law introduced in 1993 made abortion legal only under three narrow exceptions — and she says the situation would be made worse by the proposal to criminalize abortion under all circumstances.

"I believe that we women of almost 70 years old should tell the truth," the mother-of-two said while clutching a poster at a rally in Warsaw earlier this month. "We had the right to decide — do we have a child or not?"

That's why she was out on the streets embracing the Coat Hanger Rebellion — fighting to restore the rights she had for today's young women.

"I hope that ... in 2016, the new generation of women would get mad."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-abortion-fight/abortion-europe-coat-hanger-rebellion-grips-poland-n559621
>>
I wasn't even aware it's happening. No one treats feminists seriously over here, they're just gonna walk around and yell for a while and go home.
>>
>>72236891
The new law would decline any abortion, even if the pregnancy is a direct danger to woman's health and life, if she was raped by a gang of muslims, or the baby was ill and would die in her womb, or just after the birth.
>>
>>72236891
Can't you just drink tea to have an abortion?
Why use a coat hanger?
>>
>"We could enjoy the right to abortion ...
Typical "empowered" feminist
muh right to killing muh children
>>
>>72240106
That's retarded
>>
>>72240164
http://www.liveandfeel.com/articles/teas-causing-abortion-2318
reads like it was written as advice on how to cause an abortion but the author doesn't want to admit it
>>
Allah hates abortion Poles are enforces of Allah's will on earth.
>>
File: 1459679368915.png (180 KB, 456x393) Image search: [Google]
1459679368915.png
180 KB, 456x393
>>72236891
>tfw polish men will now have to raise retarded babies, muslim/nigger rape babies, and unwanted babbies or even have their wife die in labor
>>
>>72240384
Doesn't matter. /pol/ will piss and shit themselves over how Poland is fighting with degeneracy and how feminists are BTFO.

Also, it doesn't stop the abortions at all. Women just either do it abroad, or at shady clinics, where things tend to go wrong.

This law is shit. The entire anti-abortion law right now in Poland is shit too. They should add sexual education to Polish schools instead of banning abortion. Abortion isn't the cause of a problem. It's a symptom.
>>
>>72238451

Cant you please shoot them? They're in the streets, gathered together, who the fuck would miss them? just gun them down
>>
File: scarface-original.jpg (39 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
scarface-original.jpg
39 KB, 1600x900
>>72236891
Fuck you and fuck your Beatles. On the plus side, OP's pic remindes me of Tony Montana.
>>
>>72240694

you're a retard. Why did Poland not need sex education 300 years ago, if its so fucking vital? How did the species survive for thousands of years without sex education?
>>
File: sauli.jpg (51 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
sauli.jpg
51 KB, 557x640
Pretty retarded to be honest. Abortion should be legal in health threatening situations, if the mother is too old, if it's a rape child and if the father is a mudslime/nigger. You're going too far Poland.
>>
>>72240949
>what are stds
>what are unwanted pregnancies
>what is maintaining a healthy pregnancy
Wow, I didn't expect to have an african nigger apologist here. I bet you're an anti-vaccer, because species survived without vaccines.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.