[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not get Jew'd in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (177 KB, 475x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 475x351
So /pol/ I'm an 18 year old senior posied to graduate soon. I'm wondering how I can prevent being blue pilled in college and turned degenerate. Here's what happened today.
>be on a one on one day at the uni I'm going to go to
>get taken to a class (I'm going into a broadcasting major >inb4 no job)
>seniors are doing their thesis
>all about "women equality in sports,media,etc."
Is this just a taste of what I'm going to be seeing in my next 4 years. Because it sounds like shit. Pic unrelated.
>>
The only winning move is to not play
>>
>>72233791

Kek yes, you're going to see that and worse. Consider joining a fraternity. They're usually all white and they hate SJWs. Whether or not you join a fraternity, do a lot of reading outside of class. I recommend Julius Evola, Rene Guenon, and Oswald Spengler. Those three authors give out so many red pills that it'll counteract your blue-pilled profs.
>>
>>72233791
Depends on what you study and where. Economics, finance, accounting, STEM (just of the top of my head) don't try to pull any shit. Also living off campus and not sacrificing your own thoughts to be accepted by idiots helps.

My class actually starts in. 2 minutes so I gtg, but it isn't as bad as you think
>>
>>72233791
>I'm wondering how I can prevent being blue pilled in college and turned degenerate
Critical thinking.
>>
>le leftist indoctrination centers
>>
If you think that you can be brain washed then you are already fighting a losing battle.

If you are true in your convictions, and know who you are, then nothing they say will sway you; their arguments should reinforce your beliefs.
>>
Take classes in Slovenia they are free you just need money for books rent and food.
>>
OP here I'm going to a small catholic uni near my house. I am going to dorm there because I've been an anti social fuck my whole life and want to meet people. Hopefully I'll meet people like me that are fed up with SJW shit.
>>
>>72234744

/thread
>>
>>72233791

as long as you do the work, and not show off your power level like i did constantly, you can just turn everything around. When they tell you to write papers on muh wyminz, you can ask your teacher to do a related topic, like why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

As long as they say yes, you're good. if not, just be very ironic. put the red pill in the form of obvious questions. Like women's pay gap; "why aren't that many women in advanced mathmatics classes?"
>>
>broadcasting major
Just join a stem field. They're based on facts and logic, not opinions and feelings
>>
> conservative
study business
join intermural teams
join a fraternity
get an internship with a corporation

> progressive
study sociology
join LGBT rights groups
if there's a diversity dorm, live there
get a job as a barista

> left-libertarian/new dealer
study history, biology, humanities
get involved with creative groups (music, art)
live with intelligent, motivated acquaintances

> right wing libertarian
join the anime and atheist/skeptic groups
live alone
get a certificate to become a mechanic or welder
>>
>>72233791
If assignment is write exam on "women equality in sports, media, etc." then do the assignment, just include innuendo and euphemism, be sure to go into detail about the hip to waste ratio. If you get any grief, look, they're forcing you to objectify women by making women an object of study, you're off the hook.
>>
>>72237092
kek
>>
>>72234744
This.
>>
>>72233791
College is easy man. Just take classes where you can read noncucked shit and talk about it in class. High school is where the indoctrination happens.
>>
If you think your opinions can be swayed without just reason you're a cuck who deserves to be a liberal
>>
>>72233791
The media and college campuses are run by liberals and have been for 30+ years now. You have no chance. 99% of your assignments will be skewed to the left.
>>
Fraternity is your best option. Second is Asians. Avoid other groups at all costs.
>>
>>72233987
you either play or you dont get pussy then
>>
>>72237092
im fiscal right libertarian who studied biology and surround myself with intelligent people and live with an accountant and will most likely vote trump

so I guess you're kinda right
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.