[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We just read Diplomacy by Henry Kissinger in out history class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 202x249
We just read Diplomacy by Henry Kissinger in out history class and the class is praising his work. Should I be worried about his accused war crimes and his proposed New World Order? What do I tell my classmates? Redpill me.
>>
>Should I be worried about his accused war crimes and his proposed New World Order?

If worrying about things a 92-year-old man did 40 years ago is something about which you regularly worry, then yes you should worry.

Kissinger is dead in every sense except the one in which they put your body in the ground and say whatever nice things they can think of about you.
>>
File: prettybigguy.jpg (86 KB, 859x1098) Image search: [Google]
prettybigguy.jpg
86 KB, 859x1098
>>72231126
Dont worry about such things goyem
>>
File: nixon kissinger.jpg (20 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
nixon kissinger.jpg
20 KB, 400x298
>>72231126

if you still think new world order is a proper noun then you don't understand anything you read and you don't understand the concept of world order, what the current world order is, or what the many previous states of world order were
>>
>>72231126

He betrayed Nixon.

Fucking bastard.
>>
>>72231126
>war crimes
>>
>>72232099
People always use this as an example of "he's a monster" but he's right, if anything, would have been Israel's concern.
>>
File: DEAD_GIVEAWAY555.jpg (111 KB, 544x425) Image search: [Google]
DEAD_GIVEAWAY555.jpg
111 KB, 544x425
>>72231126

>Kissinger
>>
>>72231126
Hey OP, is your professor a woman or a Jew?
>>
>>72231126
>American education
Is he still faking the accent?
>>
>>72231126
Sjws hate Kissinger.

He's pretty based. All of his information about Willsionian diplomscy, riechlue, and everything about European diplomacy is really good. I was a little skeptical of reading the parts when he wrote about his involvement and if you had a good professor they would have had you read other works from different authors for the Kissinger era.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.