[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ delusional? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160427-173029.png (264 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160427-173029.png
264 KB, 1080x1920
Is /pol/ delusional?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-responsible-for-tiny-proportion-of-sex-crimes-in-germany-despite-far-right-claims-following-a6884166.html
>>
A single rape is too many.
>>
File: 1452572788910.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452572788910.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
Lets see those those numbers per capita, tree Austria
>>
>>72227539
>not denying that they do it
>tries to cover up their rapes by saying that they mostly just steal shit

none of this is an actual excuse to let potential rapist, terrorists, and now thieves into your country.
>>
>>72227539
It's more like the independent is delusional. They're worse than the guardian.
>>
File: nimetön.png (1 MB, 3350x1100) Image search: [Google]
nimetön.png
1 MB, 3350x1100
>>72227539
>no link to raw statistic
>no per capita stats
Wew. Have Finnish statistics on immigrant crime.
>>
>>72227539
They are not rapists. They are thieves and the majority of sexual offences are committed by men.
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>72227539
Most of them are committed by muslims who came before the migrant crisis.
>>
The article goes on to admit that they have almost twice the crime rate when it comes to sex crimes, and this is somehow to be excused by an even higher general crime rate?
>>
>>72227782
Gas the black bars, race war now.
>>
>>72227747
>3 million Syrian refugees I Lebanon
>literal working force running the country
>almost no reported crimes despite being treated as 2nd degree citizens.
>>
True, refugees don't commit a lot of crimes as a whole.
Migrants posing as refugees on the other hand...
>>
>>72227680
Fpbp
>>
>>72227944
Do you really think Europe is receiving Syrian refugees? The vast majority of them are NEITHER Syrian or refugees. They're economical migrants from other Arab countries. The true refugees either live in Assad controlled Syria, or in neighbouring, relatively peaceful countries.
>>
>inb4 they are only counting the migrants that just arrived
>>
>inb4 someone posts and article that claims the media and police force are suppressing news of migrant rapes
>>
>>72227944
First, we get a very mixed bag. Syrians are just one group among many.
Second, I don't know about your economy, maybe you need more simple labor. We sure as fuck don't, we need higher wages, and the only way to achieve that is choking the labor supply, not increasing it. If anything, we should kick them all out and leave schengen.
>>
>>72227944
Whoa it's like Muslims integrate into Muslim countries but not western ones or something!
>>
>>72228088
They're probably only counting REGISTERED asylum seekers
>>
>>72227539
That's because refugees are currently a tiny proportion of Germany.

In 20 years the headlines will read "Lizzie Dearden beheaded for apostasy", but in 15 they might well read "I was wrong, sorry for fucking up Europe, says Merkel".
>>
>>72227899
What else can you expect from libshits?
>>
>>72227539
>refugees are only 2% of population
>commit 3.6% of sexual assaults

Now consider that most only arrived in the final quarter of 2015.
>>
>>72228194
Wow, I never could have seen that coming
>>
>>72227944
>you have actual refugees
>your cultures are compatible
>your government doesn't allow them to get away with raping people

its almost as if your nation is different from europe.
>>
>>72227539
European governments supress the real numbers of rapes the refugees commit
>>
>>72227944
I guess because Lebanon

A. Has the death penalty
B. Has honour killing
C. Rape a guys daughter or sister and they'll probably kill you both

Syrians act good in Lebanon cause like most places in the middle east there's harsh punishment for not behaving. In Europe they can do whatever the fuck they like.
>>
From The Local article cited in OPs link.
>Government figures from 2015 suggest that almost two men are offered asylum for every one woman, and estimates throughout the year put the number of single men arriving in the country at anywhere up to 75 percent of all arrivals.

>In other words it is not surprising that a population category predominantly made up of men is over-represented in a crime statistic which is essentially the domain of only one sex.

So now they are acknowledging the fact that all the refugees are male because it suits their narrative?
>>
>>72227539
Tell me why Norwegians and americans are warned against going to Sweden then? They're some vile little fucks that deserve death.
>>
>>72227680
Without context, is this post from a /pol/ack or a feminist?
>>
File: stormfagsinanutshell.png (282 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [Google]
stormfagsinanutshell.png
282 KB, 1023x513
>>72229037

/thread
>>
>>72227539
There's no way their sex crimes could be under reported, nope no way.
>>
>>72229037
Clearly a /pol/ack where we care about people and would never do anything as disgusting as sticking our dicks in shit, feminists want more rape they get victim points.
>>
>>72228114
>claims
Swedish officials have stated they do exactly that. Some euroshits don't even record the race anymore.
>>
>>72227539
>most crimes they commited weren't rape

Wow such good citizens
>>
>>72227539
>tiny

So that makes it okay or what? lool
>>
>>72227539
>A detailed report seen by Germany’s Bild newspaper listed a total of 1,688 sex crimes committed by asylum seekers, refugees and illegal immigrants in 2015 – 3.6 per cent of the nationwide total of almost 47,000.
According to wikipedia, there are 250,299 refugees in Germany which has a total population of 82,046,000 people. Some simple division shows that they make up 0.3% of the population and yet commit 3.6% of the sex crimes. That is insanely disproportionate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population

>liberals can't into math
>>
>>72227944
The people you have are:
1. Probably 99% actually Syrian not just pretending to be to get in
2. Genuine refugees rather than economic migrants - they're probably genuinely thankful to be alive and so not likely to commit crime for fear of being ejected
3. As yours are genuine refugees there's a large number of women, children, elderly, sick, disabled etc - not the case in Europe where the vast majority are healthy working age men i.e. the demographic group which commits the most violent crime

Not to mention that Lebanon and Syria are more culturally similar to one another than Europe and Syria (or wherever the economic migrants are coming from)
>>
>>72227539
A fucking tree
>>
>>72227539
you know what they do to spin these stories, right? you know sweden was probably one of the most peaceful countries in europe and now it's the rape capital of the europe? you're retarded.
>>
>>72228747
I'm confused on that. Can someone explain this to me? The UNHCR has it at 50-50 men and women.
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

But let's assume that 75% of the arrivals are men and that 50-50 of the native population are men/women and that men commit all of the the sex crimes and women commit no sex crimes. So if we go by official numbers, 187,724 refugees are male and add that to the native population of 41,023,000 men. So let's just use the numbers they gave us in the article. 1,688 sex crimes were committed by refugees. That means 0.9% of male refugees committed a sex crime. That leaves 45312 sex crimes committed by the native population if we let the total be 47000. This means that 0.1% of the native male population committed a sex crime in 2015. This is still hugely disproportionate even if we let 3/4ths be men.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.