[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Let's play by the left's rules for a minute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 4355012180_8774e30e0f.jpg (66 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4355012180_8774e30e0f.jpg
66 KB, 500x333
>"Let's play by the left's rules for a minute. Say I came up to you, look—just exactly as I am right now, and I said, 'I identify as a woman. I am a woman.' Normally, you'd say, no you're not, you're obviously a man, you're wearing men's clothes, men's hair, you probably have a penis— [laughter] Well, not probably. You know what I mean. You'd say I was wrong, right? I'm obviously a dude.

>"Well, under the left's rules, you don't know. Because it doesn't matter how I dress, what genitalia I have, beard, makeup, it doesn't even matter what I've said or done in the past, the only thing that matters is what I say right this minute. I say I'm a woman, I'm a woman. And—and it can change, I could come back five minutes later and say, 'Now I identify as a man, or agender queer, or a— an attack helicopter or whatever,' and you're supposed to just take that at face value. You can't suggest otherwise.

>"Now let's go to the restroom. Leftists want you to use the one you identify with. But the only criteria to determine that is [taps on temple] up here. So you—you might as well take the signs off the doors, is what I'm saying. If I can change what's up here whenever I like, and you don't have any way of determining any other way, I can just walk right into the men's restroom or the women's restroom. It doesn't matter anymore.

>"So what if I'm a sexual predator? What if I want to be in the restroom with women and girls? Isn't it pretty easy, again—left's playbook—to just say, 'I identify as a woman,' and go right in? What if your wife or daughter is in there? How are you going to stop me? Normally, if you see someone who looks like I do walk into the women's restroom, you'd think something was up, right? But—well, you still think something is up, but by the left's rules not only can you not stop me, it's bigoted and discriminatory for you to try. I'm a woman! It doesn't matter if I have an erection or not. [laughter] Don't laugh at that, it's not funny.
>>
I am now a #cruzmissile.
>>
I identify as your dad and I'm saying youre not allowed to go out with that nigger kid. If you disobey me, I'm taking your car and cellphone.

Tell me I'm not your dad you fucking bigot.
>>
File: ewpf2bf02.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
ewpf2bf02.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1081
>>72224123

>"I saw a post on Facebook the other day, that a young woman wrote. I forget what exactly it said—it was really snarky, you know how that goes—but the message was, 'I'm not afraid of transgender people in my restroom, I'm afraid of men in my restroom'. And I thought, well, for someone who's terrified of men you don't seem to have any problem making it easier for them to get after you. [inaudible, from audience] I know, I know, I'm not blaming the victim. I'm just saying.

>"You hear a lot about rape culture, how the left wants to eradicate it. I don't know about that. Leftists are r-strategists, and r-strategists are not terribly selective when it comes to sexuality. They want to remove barriers to sexual activity: free birth control, easy abortions, removal of laws regarding sex. They start on kids early: no teaching abstinence in schools, [finger quotes] 'sexual education' in elementary school, passing out birth control in schools, girls don't need their parent's permission to get abortions—right? You can't drive, but you can get an abortion.

>"But the truth is that rape is the ultimate r-selected expression. You get easy access to resources—sex—at no cost to you. You have—theoretically, anyway—offspring that you don't have to raise or provide for. r-selection. On the other side—again, I'm not blaming rape victims—but leftists, r-strategists, make it easy for rapists, r-strategists, to victimize people, some of whom are leftists, r-strategists. And I wonder—is it an accident? I think not.

>"That's what the restroom issue is, at its core. The left says: who cares if kids see transgender people in the bathroom? Who cares if little girls see a penis? But it can get a lot worse than that, and they know it, and they know we know it, and they don't care. They don't care! Because it's precisely in line with their psychology.
>>
>>72225901
>The left says: who cares if kids see transgender people in the bathroom? Who cares if little girls see a penis?
Why would little girls see a penis? Women's bathrooms don't have urinals they have stalls
>>
>>72226060
>sicko pulls out his penis as he walks through the door
>>
>you're a gay dude who wants to get fucked in the ass and complains about having to use the men's restroom
>>
>>72226060
Those stalls wont help when I jerk off in the sink (;
>>
I don't get the issue with allowing them to use whatever bathroom they want, it is a fucking free country isn't it?
>>
It seems to me that the right thinks that if we allow transgenders to use the bathroom then suddenly sexually assaulting children will be legal and that is not the case
>>
>>72224904
I used to be as well, but now I identify as an airplane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXKYI9wkbSg
>>
>>72226674
It creates more opportunities.
Like walking with hundred dollar bills stiking out of your back pocket.
Theft is illegal but you wouldn't do that would you.
>>
>>72226060
Yeah but there's still locker rooms to think about.

I do think that the focus on preventing predators from going into bathrooms is a bad argument. It's a bit like gun free zones, the real rapists are going in there anyway. There is some merit to the argument that someone will say something if they see a man go into the women's room. To me the entire argument is really about forcing society to recognize that these people mentally ill feelings are perfectly normal and forcing us all to recognize trannies as whatever made up thing they want to be, but there's no argument you can make to a leftist that will convince them of how stupid that is so we're fighting them over fear of rapists.

I am kind of with Trump on this. Before Charlotte passed their ordinance that triggered this whole thing in NC, if you could pass you could use the bathroom you want, if you were clearly a man in a dress business owners might ask you to stay out of the women's room. Unfortunately Charlotte passed a law saying anyone could use any bathroom they felt they identified with. The problem is there's no objective way to measure whether a person is really transgender or not. It would be like passing a law saying "you cannot drive faster than you feel is safe." That doesn't work because everyone's definition of what a safe speed is varies, and you can't go to court and argue over that. A set speed limit of 45 mph is objective, and it can be measured and brought as evidence in court. So if we're going to have a bathroom law biological sex, which is objective and can be precisely identified, has to be the standard for that law.
>>
>>72224123
>>72225901

>"It wouldn't surprise me if pedophilia was the next big cause du jour of the left. Legalizing it, I mean. There was a story in one of the American papers the other day about that: a sob story for some guy who was in jail for statutory rape, and the girl still wants to marry him, and we can't criminalize love, right?

>"In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if everything to this point had been a build-up towards legalizing pedophilia. It's in line with everything else the left has done: no restrictions on sex, no restrictions on sexualizing children. r-selected animals do it all the time in the wild, right? It's like that photo of two male lions mating, they do it, so that means it's a good thing.

>"The question is whether we're going to stop them. There are a lot of so-called [finger quotes] 'rightists' who don't care about the bathroom issue, or want to get on social media and do some virtue-signalling to show everyone how tolerant they are—or so they don't get fired. [laughter] People call it a slippery slope, but we've been sliding down it for the better part of a century now, so maybe there's some truth to it?

>"I want to be clear: r-selection will end itself—in social collapse. History proves this, it's not compatible with human civilization. Do we want to let it go that far? Even if you want your children to be sex objects, do you want them to live in a collapsed society?
>>
>>72226271

... and gets arrested for indecent exposure. Public bathrooms aren't "do what you want with your dick" zones, you'd get arrested for flaunting your penis at boys in a men's room.

And note that there are many states where trans people can use the bathroom they want to use... and zero cases of sexual predators pleading trans-ness as a legal defense for bathroom shenanigans. So this is a made up, imaginary problem.
>>
>>72226995
>muh slippery slope
>>
>>72226995
>slippery slope bullshit
who is this Baptist pastor and why are you quoting him like an authority on anything?
>>
>>72226984
So basically your argument is "yeah, transgender people don't represent a real threat and we're just using this bathroom bullshit as a battering ram against their community because we'd rather paint them as rapists then seriously consider how we handle transgender people in our society"

I'm no tranny, and I think cutting your dick off is a sign of mental instability, but the right is extraordinarily dishonest about this issue
>>
>>72226674
Walking down an alley at night doesn't make rape legal, but it massively increases the chance it will happen to you
>>
>>72227072
Have you literally never been to a public swimming pool?
>>
You're going too far right though. It really is a complex question cause sacrificing freedom for security seldom works unless there's active brutal enforcement which, in turn, would be completely intolerable by the masses.
>>
>>72227415
Here's how I feel about trannies
1) if you wanna be a tranny freak, go right ahead it's your life
2) it's still a mental illness and should not be glorified in our society. People who push that shit on kids should be arrested for child abuse.
3) You can believe whatever you want, but you can't force me to accept that you can have a penis and be a woman. That's the goal of the law, and why they want to use the wrong bathroom, it's validating their beliefs. Why are we passing laws so that people can seek special social validation for their mental illness?
4) However, if you can pass as a woman, and no one realizes your a man in the woman's room it really isn't hurting anyone and I don't care. But we can't pass a law saying anyone can use any bathroom because then what's the fucking point of their being desperate bathrooms then? Before these laws it was just a social interaction where people used common sense to determine if that man in a dress walking into the restroom was out of place. Now we have the government involved in where people pee which seems ridiculous to me.
>>
Per usual libtards are missing the point here. You cant just say " it will be fine, rape and sexual assault of a child is still illegal". You have to prevent it from happening in the first place. If your shit is stolen or a guy punches you on the street, he can be arrested, you can get your stuff back, wounds will heal over time. A 4 year old girl having a grown man masturbate in front of her while making obscene gestures is not going to heal, that shit will scar her for life, and if these laws are passed it will make it all the more easier for a sexual predator to do it. All he has to do is say hes trans. This isnt one of those crimes you can just fix after the fact, is has to be prevented to begin with. I'm all for actual trans people being able to use the bathroom for the gender they identify as, but its going to create many more opportunities for bad people to do bad things.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.