[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW madness at The Triggering event in Umass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1sauce.gif (2 MB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1sauce.gif
2 MB, 500x519
is it me or do all lefty scumbags like this are all fat cunts/weak cunts? jesus christ, her fucking forearm is literally bigger than my fucking thigh
>>
>>72223299
Vid or gtfo.
Also its not you. This has been known since forever...
Its not so bad. Atleast the zombies will be able to feed well.
#zombielivesmatter
>>
>>72223641
oh shit sorry, forgot to post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
>>
>>72223641
also, hello rare friend
>>
>>72223299
>a cartoon character's forearm is bigger than your thigh

your cancer is so severe it is spreading to your posts
>>
>>72223787
not her, the retard in the video
which here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
>>
File: Pipi the Dragon.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pipi the Dragon.gif
1 MB, 499x499
today at noon, a friend of mine is going to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwe9dczVNFc over the PA system at Umass
others are going to record the fallout
>>
boy do i wish that there was a edit option on 4chan.

fuck
>>
>>72223865
you should get a group together and sing it in the courtyard infront of everyone
>>
>>72223299
I want to violate that cartoon girl.
>>
>>72223299
Are there anymore videos of good panels like that one? I just watched it for the first time yesterday and I loved it
>>
>>72224085
if you check on Milo Yiannpolous's youtube channel, you'd see a lot of good debates he did in a university.

theres even a few good debates done in Oxford but this is the first panel i found
>>
>>72223711
Is... is that a snorlax? Ive never seen a snorlax wave his arms that frantically before... it got so red, i thought it would suffer a stroke.
>>
>>72223711
>When you use Pantera rather than the Pokeflute to wake up Snorlax
>>
>>72224531
she legit got exhausted from moving her arms up and down

last time /fit/ recommended that, a man that was 140 kilo actually had his first bit of exercise in him which led to him actually moving around and losing 50 kilos. he's got a lot of excess skin flaps but it is paying off which then got himself the encouragement to actually get out and get a job and was successful in doing so

>mfw im still jobless
>mfw i been looking for jobs 2 years after HS
>mfw i live in the town with the highest youth unemployment outside any capital city (australia)

>>72224742
and then it took 17 fucking years to get up
what use is snorlax for anyways?
>>
>>72225650
i dont know literally every single SJW there is. i think she's a newcuck

also, pictures would help identify the SJWs
>>
>>72223711
https://www.rt.com/usa/340533-woman-filmed-child-rape/

found her
>>
File: 1461709154952.webm (2 MB, 448x637) Image search: [Google]
1461709154952.webm
2 MB, 448x637
>>72223641
>>
>>72226422
she's way skinnier tho compared to the landwhale
>>
File: 5DUzGMS.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
5DUzGMS.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>72226506
Do your part, spread the memes.
>>
>>72226837
oh indeed i shall
>>
>>72226837
can you get a bigger resolution for it though?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.