[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was samurai such cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>be samurai
>obey to master(authority)
>commit suicide in order to maitain "honor"
>actually allowed to do fag things
>use and practice outdated weapon, a.k.a katana in edo period(wtf man. Use gun instead)

I actually hate seeing someone admire samurai.

Jesus. How can gaijin love samurai so much? Do they really know what they are?
>>
>>72213888
The Jew fears the samurai
>>
>>72213888
>katana in edo period

lol

They were widely using guns by the time of Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea.
>>
>>72213971
yeah. I have samurai ancestors and I respect Jew for being so highly educated.

stop telling lie. Japan is very pro-Jewish nation
>>
>>72214024
>They were widely using guns by the time of Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea.

yeah and they still use katana as their most important weapon.

Have you ever heard kend(剣道)?
>>
>using katana
learn history, English teacher
they used spear and masket more often
>>
File: Ashigaru_using_shields_(tate).jpg (538 KB, 935x682) Image search: [Google]
Ashigaru_using_shields_(tate).jpg
538 KB, 935x682
>>72214074
Why do you bait so, oh proxyfaggot?
>>
>>72214102
>spear

More like Naginata.
>>
>>72214036
You are the Jew who fears the samurai.
>>
>>72214189
Naginata is for monks and women
>>
>>72214102
>>72214074
>>72214036
>>72213888

Katana were secondary weapons on the battlefield and personal protection weapons off. That's it, you shit at history.
>>
>>72214074
you couldnt be more obvious some larping amerifat on a proxy mate.
Just stop its sad.
>>
>>72214241
this tbqh
>>
>>72213888
fuckin proxyfags
japan you will always be my asian soulmate
>>
>>72214189
>Naginata.
Pre-firearms, yes. Spears took their place in general after the 16th century.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>72213888
Heres a better question why did japan let the west destroy something that was so sacred to your nation and was who you were as people?
>>
File: 1461048482672.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
1461048482672.png
468 KB, 928x884
>>72213888
Hi gaijin-san, I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.
>>
>>72213888
Swords and cutlasses of all kinds were used pretty much everywhere 'til WW2, nothing special about that.
>>
>>72213971
>The Jew fears the samurai

No I don't.
>>
>>72213888
I don't admire them, they were a bunch of pussies. An average European Medieval warrior would kick out the shit out of them in no seconds.
>>
>>72214074
I don't know how to respond to this. What do you mean they were using it as "their most important weapon?"

They were using guns en masse during the invasion of Korea. At Sekigahara and Osaka both sides in the civil war were using guns as well. it's not like they deliberately decided, "wow we have all these guns but guns are DISHONORABRRRR we gotta charge at them with our katana instead."

as for obeying masters and bushido and honor, a lot of those were later Edo appellations. During the actual Sengoku-Jidai there were constant rebellions, usurpations and small clans shugo. Sons revolted against fathers, vassal clans revolted against their overlords and subordinates killed their "masters."

Examples including famous daimyo like Ukita Naoie, Saito Dosan, Sue Harukata and Takeda Shingen.

edited for length and stupid typo
>>
>>72213888
>actually allowed to do fag things
Care to elaborate that ?
>>
>>72214788
putting dick into boypussy
>>
>>72213888
when will the "they used their katana as much as our knights used their swords" meme die?
>>
>>72213888
samurai could strike down a peasant at any time and could be thought of as both police during peace time and soldiers during war

if you dont like those 2 groups you support chaos.

OP must be one of those faggot kebabs they let in protesting for some muslim take over of a country that doesnt permit a translated version of the quran to be sold
>>
>>72214241
This.
Get your facts straight, OP. Read about actual Samurai, not the romanticized nonsense from movies and manga.
>>
>>72213888

Prove me that you are indeed Japanese you bitch assnigga

日本語どれぐらい話せる?
地元の名物は?
>>
>>72217386
ちょっとだけ話せる
南イタリア
>>
>>72217386
You do it wrong japan, look at me:

>>72213888
Here is a Haiku for you OP.
>Fine
>Whatever
>>
>>72213888
They used guns, and they weren't cucks
It's said that if a low ranking samurai gets cucked by his superior he has the right to kill him
>>
>>72214654
You do.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.