[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Abu Hajaar getting roasted by the senpai >Tactical ro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: AbuHajaarFucksUpTheBass.jpg (20 KB, 855x439) Image search: [Google]
AbuHajaarFucksUpTheBass.jpg
20 KB, 855x439
>Abu Hajaar getting roasted by the senpai
>Tactical roll all the way back to base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&ab_channel=VICENews
>>
bump for abu hajaar, allahu akbar in shalla
>>
>>72213263

Man those guys are a clusterfuck.

If the US drops in ground troops they are going to get "Poor Little White Boy'ed"
>>
Hardcore Abu
>>
reminds me of arma
>>
>>72213263
abu hajaar is a mess
>>
>>72213621
americans created ISIS. they will not fight with them until they overthrow assad.
>>
>>72213621
now what kind of expression is that you cuck faggot
>>
>>72215047
that is what i was thinking my snow nigger friend
>>
File: mudslimes 3.jpg (695 KB, 1350x1688) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes 3.jpg
695 KB, 1350x1688
>>72214568
>americans created ISIS

Why are all mudslimes saying that? They are trying to absolve their cancerous religion by making up conspiracy theories
>>
>>72215345
>Why are all mudslimes saying that

Try harder Burger.

Everyone knows it. Everyone.
>>
>>72215345
>>72215405
We fully helped create isis from the power vacuum to the money to the intentions/goals to the literal weapons and equipment
>>
>>72213263
burn in hell mudshits!
>>
File: ahmed mudslime 2.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mudslime 2.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>72215405

But that's wrong Ahmed. IS is an Islamic group founded upon core Islamic beliefs (Sharia Law, Jihad etc).

>Mudslimes dindu nuffin
>ISIS is Mossad and CIA pisslam is a religion of peace!!!
>>
>>72215405

>failed nation
>thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>72215479
>to the literal weapons and equipment

The US has never provided arms to ISIS or Al Nusra you subhuman conspiratard go back to infowars. Of course some of the arms provided to secular rebls ended up with ISIS but that's inevitable
>>
>>72215558
kek, dont you have mad jihadis cutting peoples heads off in your country my friend?
>>
>>72215663
if its inevitable then they would know what they are doing so why would they do it if not to create ISIS???????????
>>
I like these sorts of videos. There were lots of cool ones during the height of the Ukraine mess. It's interesting to see war from the soldier's perspective.
>>
this is cool
god bless cheap helmetcams
what's with the fucking rolling? Have they never tried crawling?
>>
>>72215818
>if not to create ISIS

Again ISIS is a grass roots 100% Islamic movement creted by Muslims after the US invasion of Iraq in 2003.
>>
>>72215942
so the US created it by invading.

your argument is full of holes just like your wallet lad, you greek twat
>>
Instead of supplying arms to the "moderates", can we just provide go-pros? This footage was comedy gold and we need more of it.
>>
>>72213263

>Abu Hajaar dun goofed

But at least he got to spray down range with that MG3
>>
File: ahmed mudslime.jpg (212 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mudslime.jpg
212 KB, 1280x1024
>>72216110

Calm down Ahmed you gross brown manlet. ISIS was created because Pisslam is a cult of death and it's prophet the pedo shiskin Muhhamad (piss be upon him) was an insane rapist warlord. Al Qaeda existed long before the US invasion of Iraq
>>
>>72213263

>get bullied
>join ISIS so the bullying would stop
>get roasted on first day in job
>>
>>72215345
>Muslims are trying to absolve their cancerous religion by making up conspiracy theories
Yes. They always do.
>>
>>72215898
It's a lot faster and makes you a small target mate.
>>
Lost my shit when they got hit by the kurd rocket holy fuck
>>
>>72216265
>greek
>calls other people brown

Rafi pls, you're basically a turk
>>
>>72216110
Sorta, we mismanaged the whole situation. Our idiot leaders disbanded the Iraqi military due to them being Saddam's cronies. So they took their guns and bombs and went home and started major shit. Al Qaida in Iraq (AQI) became Islamic State in Iraq (ISIQ) became, well, the other permutations of IS.

The meme about "Murika created ISIS!" is retarded unless you mean "as a consequence." The idea that we would make a new mercenary army to attack our other mercenary armies is painfully retarded.
>>
>>72216430
oh i fully understand what you mean mate, i know your politicians wernt sat round a Dr.Strangelove table plotting to create ISIS

But even if it was a product of good intentions the US can still be held responsible
>>
>>72213263
>>
>>72213263
>>
>>72216544
>good intentions
fuck that m8. The US, like almost every other nation state, acts purely in its own interests in most things, and especially when it comes to war.
>>
>>72216338
really? do proper armies do this?
>>
At least they didnt try to bear crawl for 15 miles.
>>
>>72215345
We killed Saddam, which played a part in destabilizing the middle east further.
>>
Tactical rolling
>>
pakis are for killing n shooting not for letting them in your country
>>
>>72216759
yeah 'good' intentions was the wrong word but ya know what i mean ygm
>>
>>72216762
Yes

t. 2nd Lieutenant
>>
>>72216762
It's a pretty clever idea when you're carrying shit on your back and hips. I'm pretty sure it's a sandnigger exclusive tactic.
>>
>>72213263
there arabs are stupid
>>
>>72217394
You do know that we drop out packs during an engagement right? The bulkiest thing on our person (apart from the rifle) would be our LBVs, which isn't too bad.

Leopard crawls are stealthier but these guys are fucked and need to move fast. Rolls are acceptable, but trying to troll back to where they came from is just retarded. They had better odds using the vehicle for cover and waiting for fire support or reinforcements.

Oh wait, they're a meme army.
>>
File: 1461374357565.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1461374357565.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
>be isis
>expect allah to do all the work for you
>throw all of your equipment in the car randomly
>stand on grenades
>cant fucking find anything
oh shit abu hajaar what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>72217532
top kek lad, i was about to respond with

>implying they have fire support
>implying they have reinforcements or even a radio
>implying anyone would go in to that blood bath to save them anyway

untill i read you already know they are a meme army
>>
>>72213263

what a bunch of bumbling fools
>>
>>72215345
We allowed it by not killing every raghead camel fucker in existence.
>>
>>72213263

>0.16
>That smoke and sparks

D-did he just backblast everybody in the truck?
>>
It's like watching the Three Stooges: Islam Edition
>>
>>72213263
>Abu Hajaar getting roasted by the senpai
>Tactical roll all the way back to base

I laughed harder at this then I should have
>>
>>72218161

There's definitely some truth in what you're saying.

These pissants are incompetant as fuck and if the U.S. wasn't trying to play world police we could probably exterminate their entire culture in a matter of days, and considering that's what they're trying to do to us, I think that kind of retaliation would be fair and justifiable.
>>
File: Abu-Omar-al-Shishani.jpg (55 KB, 443x403) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Omar-al-Shishani.jpg
55 KB, 443x403
>>72213263
Of course ISIS is shit now. Their great Chechen commander is dead.
>>
>>72215556
This, however it's fair to say that if the US hadn't thrown all kinds of money and weapons at Islamic fundamentalists in the 1980s they would have remained a pointless sideshow.
It was only after that that the Saudis thought "hey we can do the same!", then the US fucked the game up by removing Saddam
>>
>>72217726
It's so bad it's good. They knew they were attacking on a open plain and none of them brought smoke grenades. They're easier to make than improvised fragmentation grenades (the ones Abu Hajaar tried to launch).

The video seems to have been filmed at dusk. They would stand a better chance had they waited 45 minutes till the sun set and remained in the destroyed vehicle with their fingers crossed.
>>
>>72214568

Salafi, Deobandi, ISIS ... and Erdogan of course. All unwitting Jewish lapdogs.
>>
File: Br2sLldCQAE9i5V.jpg (48 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
Br2sLldCQAE9i5V.jpg
48 KB, 599x389
>>72218646
at least best-Shishani is still around and kicking
>>
>>72218918
Wait, there are two al-Shishanis? And they're both Chechens??
>>
>>72215556

That doesn't mean they can't be guided. The Arab spring was founded upon core Islamic beliefs and our masters supported the fuck out of it.

All the forces which actually keep Muslim populations down and suppress revivalism get branded fascist and inhumane ...
>>
>>72219109
I think they make their names up when they go Jihad.
>>
god damnit Abu Hajaar
>>
File: 1461660275919.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461660275919.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
Hey Germany where did Abu Hajaar get that MG3? you cunts
>>
>>72219217
I thought they were literally the same person. They look fairly similar, but now that I pay more attention, I can see they are different people. Are they related?
>>
>>72213263

>giving ad impressions to the Vice jews
>>
>>72213263
http://www.xvideos.com/video900711/arab_syria_sex_hot

0:14
Abu Hajaar
Abu Hajaar
Abu Hajaar
Abu Hajaar
>>
fake and gay
>>
you can tell this is a production and not some random ISIS schmuck with a go pro on his helmet

look at the direction of the camera
its conveniently pointed where it needs to be in regards to framing the other guys in the truck or their comedically inept actions

this doesn't happen when you just stick a go pro on your head
all that camera framing is very deliberate and reeks of direction, editing and framing
>>
I want an anime about cute clumsy isis terrorists
>>
>>72221201
Wow now that I've watched it a second time I can see that you're right. Amazing production. They really go all out with their dedication to producing these fake battles. Using live ammunition? Taking hits from rockets? Getting shot? That's some serious dedication. Where do they find actors of this caliber? If we didn't have experts like you we would have never realized it was staged. You're doing God's work you stupid fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>72222463
Whilst I believe the video to be authentic, let me play Devil's advocate.
You don't see them hit anything, so how can you be sure it is live ammunition.
You don't see the missile hitting the vehicle, only a loud bang and some smoke.
You don't see the driver getting killed.
You don't see anyone getting shot, in that there are no obvious wounds, only 'ah I've been shot' on the subtitles.
>>
>>72222791
Also there does appear to be at least one cut, or at least places in the jerky action where a cut could be concealed.
>>
>>72222463
you watched transformers and actually thought giant robots from outer space were real
>>
File: 1461756737096.jpg (166 KB, 1919x877) Image search: [Google]
1461756737096.jpg
166 KB, 1919x877
Arabs can't fight for shit.

Could round up your mates and give them 2 weeks basic training and they'd be able to execute more battlefield discipline and unit cohesion than IS.

Watch OP vid to feel good about the up coming crusade to free Eurabia, it's going to be E-Z to crush Muslims in the field.
>>
>>72221201
Butt blasted Muslim detected.

Your IS bits are shit and so are you. Enjoy getting your arse kicked in the upcoming purge.
>>
>>72216962
Pakis are the ones sheltering the most wanted terrorist right now.
>>
>>72213263
Cannon fodder being sacrificed
I wonder why they did that
Maybe being sent to expose enemy trench positions for future mortar attacks
Maybe a feint and distraction
>>
>>72224263
Yes this is possibly correct.
There's a weird relationship with the US and Pakistan though. Their airforce consists of US planes, they get a lot of support militarily from the US, but their secret service are semi-independent and support the Taliban etc. I assume the US still supports the Pakistani government because a dysfunctional nominally pro-US government is better than a dysfunctional openly anti-US government or none at all.
They like that there's a thorn in India's side preventing them from getting to powerful, a 'balance-of-power' approach to Asia like the Anglos used to play in Europe.
And because it's good shekels to sell them kit.
>>
File: Judische Komplott.jpg (255 KB, 1127x900) Image search: [Google]
Judische Komplott.jpg
255 KB, 1127x900
>>72214568
ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c

Literally training a generation of iraqi radicals to sacrifice themselves.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

Jihadism is just a suicide cult created by the CIA / mossad / mi6 that takes advantage of stupid low iq farmers who are religiously devout muslims

America's main enemy in Iraq, Al-Zarqawi, who was literally responsible for creating the uprising and civil war in iraq was an afghani jihadi who was trained by the cia and worked with bin laden.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_zarqawi

This is how modern warfare works. Spy agencies create dummy terrorist organizations that rape and pillage the local population until the military of said spy agency, "liberators", come in to fight a long drawn out counter-insurgency and make tons of money off of the tax paying population for their military contractor friends.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegelian_dialectic

They also get to take resources from the new country they just destroyed and also rebuild the damage they just caused.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlyle_group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KBR_%28company%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Bin_Laden_Group
>>
>>72213263
>>Abu Hajaar WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

My Sides he is like a RL Leeroy Jenkins
>>
>>72215663
This is post is the product of Jewish media
>>
File: hozorob.jpg (131 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hozorob.jpg
131 KB, 640x960
>>72215942
>ISIS is a grass roots 100% Islamic movement
>grass roots movement
>believing there is ever such a thing
>>
>>72213621

>>72215406

They looked exactly how your average american, german, indian, canadian, chinese... anyone would look in their situation. Untrained civilians given weaponry and told to go fight, with no doctrine, strategy, or platoon level tactics.

It looks funny because our soldiers are professionals and we train for months and practice carrying out attacks both at home and then rehearse every operation in a safe area before we actually do it overseas.

98% of you in this thread would look exactly like ISIS in a firefight, just dumb civilians handed weapons and sent to the front.

I'm not defending either side, just pisses me off when a bunch of faggot civilians look at war footage and think "I'm sure I'd pull off some sick tactical manoeuvre here and save the day".

They sent a suicide bomber at enemy lines, then rushed with vehicles. If anyone of you were over there, you'd just be in the vehicle, and you'd be panicking and fucking up the whole the time as you shit your pants because rounds are spraying over your head, into your vehicle, and you're in an open field.

Combat isn't a joke you scunts, it's fucking scary and without proper training and practice you would all look like fucking idiots in a firefight. That's normal.
>>
>>72224916
Kill yourself you barking mad moonbat
>>
>>72213263
>dat rollout retreat at the end
>>
>>72225400
>98% of you in this thread would look exactly like ISIS in a firefight, just dumb civilians handed weapons and sent to the front.

You don't know much about Yanks do you?
>>
File: me.jpg (82 KB, 634x539) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
82 KB, 634x539
>>72225400
>98% of you in this thread would look exactly like ISIS in a firefight, just dumb civilians handed weapons and sent to the front.
Speak for yourself.
I would be like beer-gut Rambo.
>>
>>72224621
US sells quasi enemies like pakis and saudis weapons to keep them on a leash

don't like our point of view? you don't get replacement parts and now you have some very expensive useless weapons
>>
>>72224210
truth is, ISIS fighters are probably far more retarded than the people in this vid, they wouldn't be communicating like they do in combat like this, kinda just get in a big group and go at it in their own ways

but its still a production and not genuine footage
>>
>>72225487

I do, I've trained alongside your soldiers. You're fucking garbage infantrymen, and that's why you have lost every single war based on ground control.

I get that you have people with guns, being able to fire a weapon is not the same as being able to fire a weapon while someone is shooting at you. Do you think world armies are stupid, why would we put such emphasis on stressing soldiers out during training if aiming the gun was all that matters?

Your average american would turn into a puddle once shots started flying. Your above average american would be a nervous mess making mistakes and fucking up their weapons drills, especially with new weapons they haven't always used. Your very small minority of militiamen americans would perform at about the level of the Taliban or Muhajadin in the 80s.

And all of them would get rolled over by any conventional army.

You silly civilians are making fun of arabs because these are the only non-professional combat videos you have ever seen. They look like terrified idiots without a clue what they are doing, because that is what they are. That is what you are. Stop your call-of-duty bullshit thinking you could handle combat, it's one thing to play out your little fantasy in your head when you watch the video. It's another thing entirely to operate effectively in the middle of a field under heavy fire. A special forces soldier would be very uncomfortable with the situation in the video, it's hilarious to hear some faggy burgeclap tell an anime imageboard how he would've been calm as a cucumber. Would you have deflected the bullets with your katana? Fucking faggots
>>
>>72215663

> secular rebls

Something tells me your flag should have a leaf.
>>
>>72226012
Aww the leaf has opinions.
>>
>>72224916
Jihad started 1400 years ago you absolute cunt.
>>
>>72215765

His country is not the only one, my fellow countryman
>>
>>72225400
>I'm not defending either side, just pisses me off when a bunch of faggot civilians look at war footage and think "I'm sure I'd pull off some sick tactical manoeuvre here and save the day".

But nobody said they would do better.
>>
>>72225860
Sure. It's more a case of 'we wish to exert influence on these people' than 'these people are our best friends'. And you go directly to the source of the power, the Armed Forces, and influence them. Not so much use in talking to the civilian pseudogovernment in somewhere like Pakistan.
>>
>>72225400
What are you talking about? I've played paintball plenty of times. Do you think they even have that in the Middle East? No, of course they don't. No wonder they suck.
>>
File: 13456765.jpg (24 KB, 407x342) Image search: [Google]
13456765.jpg
24 KB, 407x342
>>72213263
that was horrible
no wonder they need to resort to suicide bombing
>>
>>72213263
I didn't know they rebooted the Three Stooges
>>
>>72216742
are ISIS recruiting in your cunt?
>>
>>72226012
A leaf in the military, how is dem welfare bucks treating you.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 207x243
>>72218209
You didn't even see the whole video
>>
>>72226147

Leaf has combat experience. Ask any military in the world what they think of US infantry or marines - your young men are taliban-tier cannon fodder compared to other armies. Americans can't fight for shit, you've lost every single piece of ground that your infantry was expected to hold without outside help.
>>
>>72226012
we'd never be in the situation to have weapons handed to us and told to fight, and I think the point is if we were, we wouldnt so retarded as to bumrush entrenched enemies with like 3 trucks thinking god is going to help us win

these retarded fucks actually think when they die that they're going to spend eternity in paradise, so they dont give a shit
>>
>>72226797
>you've lost every single piece of ground that your infantry was expected to hold without outside help.

[citation needed]
>>
>>72226606

>Military
>Welfare

Lol, that's your military idiot. You scrape the bottom of the barrel for canon fodder, criminals, and retards to fill the ranks of your garbage infantry.

Other countries actually have standards that soldiers must meet to enroll. In Canada, we have a professional standing army with excellent soldiers, not a bloated welfare military industrial complex.
>>
>>72226797
Implying your combat experience means anything to the great civilians of Appalachia. I'll also have you know that most of the awards and medal of honors are given to people who live in my area of the country. Dare I say bubba next door shoots better then you leaf.

No one is a saying the us military collects the smartest anymore I mean they let in mostly niggers and spics. When you still look areas of the military that are still predominantly white they are highly effective be it para rescue jumpers or something else.
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
Abu Hajaar deserves a medal for infiltrating isis and then destroying it from the inside through sheer incompetence.
>>
>>72227040
>canada
>military

had a hearty LOL thanks anon
>>
>>72215663
stop making mediterraneans look stupid you fucking shill
>>
>>72226797
US marines, cannon fodder. Yea ok Jamal. Know what, you're probably the type of canuck that got Trudeau elected.
>>
this is fucking hilarious
>>
based abu hajaar
>>
>>72227040
>You scrape the bottom of the barrel for canon fodder, criminals, and retards to fill the ranks of your garbage infantry.

You know he's right about that /pol/. Remember my high school graduation, all the retards and "jocks" that were too dumb to get into the local community college joined the army or marines
>>
>>72226975

>[History]

For access to this citation, please visit a non-US educational system where history is taught.

>Did nothing of note in Europe during WWI or II
>Fondest memory is getting BTFO on the beaches in Normandy
>Drop nuclear bombs because infantry getting BTFO trying to gain ground in Japan
>Get BTFO of Vietnam, have to burn down the forest because your infantry is too shit to fight in it
>Get BTFO of Korea
>Spend 10 years in middle east counter-insurgency operations
>Entire operation confirmed failure

Your entire military history has been your infantrymen being garbage, and then using every technological advantage possible to stop your young men being BTFO by other young men, because americans are shit ground troops.

You have overwhelming technology that you have to employ en mass to stop you getting fucked by afghan and Vietnamese farmers with AKs
>>
>>72227380
The med. is right Tariq, nice try though.
>>
>>72227040

We actually use our military though. Yours just sits in a base and collects a check to do some training from time to time.

I don't even know why I responded to your shitty bait though.
>>
>>72227251
he is the Mr Bean of ISIS
>>
>>72227467
says the burger apologist.

nato pls go.
>>
>>72227385

US marines are the definition of canon fodder, the marines know this and joke about this themselves. You're not even in the military, what the fuck would you know? Like a good burgerclap, you see "Muh Few, Muh proud" ads and start playing with your dick. It's just an advertisement faggot, you americans are too indoctrinated in your own propaganda to realize that you are SUPPOSED to feel like your military is all powerful. Every country makes their soldiers look good to the people, you americans just drank the cool-aid too much and forgot that your soldiers get fucking reckd and fail at completing objectives 10 times out of 10

>Mission Accomplished
>>
>>72227454
Vietcong 1mil killed, 60k US & 300k south vietnamese.

4.5k die in normandy, they thought it would be more like 75k, half of them dying, surprised by low US allied death count.

Never got BTFO'd in Japan, they sure did though.

Do I need to go on proving you dead wrong for everything.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>72227627
No Jamal, try harder.
>>
>>72227807
>MURICA STRONK
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Tiger
>>
File: 1449583151869.jpg (200 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1449583151869.jpg
200 KB, 500x561
Wait there are actually things you have to light the fuse on with your lighter before you fire them?

That seems very inefficient, but then again I know nothing about blowing things up and shooting people and rolling to victory.
>>
>>72226012
lol what a fucking leaf

'hurr durr i waxed some shafts behind the conex box while us army used our ranges. im much better then them, trust me'

t. Noncom Pussy Leaf
>>
>>72227938
Doesn't change the fact they took normandy and expected 75k deaths and only 4.5k was end result. Get in touch with reality, stupid.
>>
>>72227565

We went to Afghanistan with you. We did better in Afghanistan than you did. Every member of the coalition that went into the area came away with the experience of the US having a garbage army that was over-funded and over-hyped. Your soldiers were shit tier, undisciplined, your officers couldn't control your NCMs, and you were the ONLY ones to have friendly fire incidents. You fucking idiots hit your own positions, or coalition troops (killing them on several occasions) multiple times. We never had friendly fire, none of the other countries ever did something stupid like that, the rest of the western coalition soldiers were shocked at how incompetent your soldiers are.

>We actually use our military though.

Ok
>Get sent to war
>Get BTFO
>Thousands of young men die
>Americans get pissed, call troops home
>Strategic objectives completely failed

Repeat x4 = American military tradition

>Americans take pride in this

I'd rather train hard at home than constantly have third world farmers send my soldiers home in body bags
>>
>>72217532
>implying they dont roll a few hundred yards to get to a point where they can get up and run
>>
>>72228158
>sends 1,200 combat troops, calls it getting involved.
>>
>>72218388
made my day

JESUS CHRIST ABU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>72228158

If you kill your enemy, they win
>>
>>72228004
They're improvised ghetto grenades.
>>
>>72228158
>we did better than you did
>we hung out at the base and did cakewalk patrols while us did the fighitng
>see? less casualties!
>>
File: 9340736_BG1.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
9340736_BG1.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>72228015

>US Army
>Opinion disregarded

Come back when you graduate high school, infantryJamal

Pic related, US infantry. GANGS in the fucking infantry. What a goddamn disgrace of a military.

People who buy propaganda take you idiots seriously, nobody with a military background is impressed with US troops. At best you're alright, at worst you're worthy of contempt
>>
>>72228290
This is what happens when your parents are 1st cousins and their parents before them and get hyped up using Allah.
>>
>>72226012
Eh? Don't you have some maple trees to tap and moose to tend to?
>>
>>72217560
That part made me lol they literally could have made shelves but they instead just threw their shit anywhere
>>
>>72228158
>You fucking idiots hit your own positions, or coalition troops

Kek
I remember seeing a footage on TV about French troops in Afghanistan
At some point, an US helicopter arrives and starts shooting them, badly wounding two of them
>>
File: iwo-jima.jpg (15 KB, 324x175) Image search: [Google]
iwo-jima.jpg
15 KB, 324x175
>>72227807
>Never got BTFO'd in Japan
You see the casualty stats for iwo jima? At first glance it looks good, right? More killed than the japs.
But then you see >1 escort carrier sunk, 1 severely damaged
And the high number of wounded compared to the japs' 213 captured and you see that had the Marines not shot all the wounded japs, many would have survived. The Medical Corps is as much to thank for the wounded not being killed as the Infantry themselves. Add to that the again overwhelming technological superiority and the fact the japs were isolated, undersupplied and half starved, and that you still got more casualties than they did, and all of a sudden it's not so impressive after all.
>>
File: 1f03.jpg (17 KB, 440x318) Image search: [Google]
1f03.jpg
17 KB, 440x318
>>72228038
>MURRICA PREPARED
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_William_D._Porter_%28DD-579%29#Atlantic_service

you guys were crap back in the days and are even crappier now

only good at coming back home with PTSD
>>
>>72226012
>shhh nothing personell abu
>>
>>72228404
operation human shield
>>
>>72228537
Normandy only 4.5k dead, I guess the Russians did better my kraut friend?
>>
>>72228158
lol moron. they have more friendly fire because they have way more equipments and better logistics, which allow them to spam air/artillery support, resulting in accidents. use your brain leaf boy.
>>
>>72228280

Canada had 40,000 troops in Afghanistan over the course of 12 years, and we locked down the areas that we were supposed to control very well. Everyone was impressed with our performance.

Are you proud that you had to send hundreds of thousands of men to control a fucking desert and fight against farmers? We did the same thing with 1/10 the resources.

We showed up wearing all CADPAT green and unarmored vehicles as well. The US rolled in with every single piece of new technology and advantage they could possibly ask for.

Canadian soldiers went in unprepared, handled the situation, and subdued some of the most violent provinces of Afghanistan. The US went in, made a big deal about everything, killed a bunch of civilians, hit a bunch of coalition troops, made a big fucking mess of the whole operation, and then

>Mission accomplished

You people are a joke.
>>
>>72217366
fuck up gook butterbar

i cant wait to see your fucking dog eating NCO's smoking you for breakfast
>>
>>72228530
You idiot, an invasion force always has casualties, did you expect to bowl them over? You're beyong desperate now. Guess your arab bros in video got you all butthurt and you try to change the subject.
>>
File: laugh1.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.gif
993 KB, 499x208
wonder why noone posted this yet....

Abu Hajaar confirmed for A-Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiPBr5OQECI
>>
>>72228767
WOW FORTY THOUSANDS OVER TWELVE YEARS

are you salty because you didnt get trusted with any real missions?
>>
>>72215345
>>72216377
I want jihadfront to leave.
>>
>>72228767
>1/10 the resources. 40k troops. Everyone magically somehow impressed with performance.

You're killing me here. Just throw up a lot of vague shit and try to make it stick, something will.
>>
>>72228672

No you stupid frog, firing on friendly troops is a symptom of deep seated failure in a military.

Again, they spam explosives because their troops are shit and cannot hold ground, the only way the US has ever won a fight was with bombing campaigns.
>>
should Abu Hajaar become the equivalent of Pajeet and t.Alberto?
>>
>>72221201
>oy allah this CIA conspiracy to make muslims look retarded
>>
>>72218429
Singles of truth, senpai.
>>
File: 1460386586502.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1460386586502.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
>>72226012
Lol nice police cruzers up there leaf
>>
>>72226012
The point is that these guys are stupid enough to go fight for ISIS with no training, that is why we laugh. They are getting exactly what they should be expecting, but you know Allahu ackbar
>>
File: 1453108512489.jpg (77 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1453108512489.jpg
77 KB, 444x467
>>72228670
at least the ruskies are honest with their "throw corpses until they yield" tactic
>>
>>72228158
>and you were the ONLY ones to have friendly fire incidents

On 6 April 2006, a British convoy in Afghanistan wounded 13 Afghan police officers and killed seven, after calling in a US airstrike on what they thought was a Taliban attack.[116]
>In Sangin Province, a female RAF Harrier pilot mistakenly strafed British troops missing the enemy by 200 metres during a firefight with the Taliban on 20 August 2006. This angered British Major James Loden of 3 PARA, who in a leaked email called the RAF, "Completely incompetent and utterly, utterly useless in protecting ground troops in Afghanistan".
>Canadian soldiers opened fire on a white pickup truck, about 25 kilometres west of Kandahar, killing an Afghan officer with 6 others injured on 26 August 2006.[117]
>Lance Corporal Matthew Ford, from Zulu Company of 45 Commando Royal Marines, died after receiving a gunshot wound in Afghanistan on 15 January 2007, which was later found to be due to friendly fire. The final inquest ruled he died from NATO rounds from a fellow Royal Marine's machine gun. The report added there was no "negligence" by the other Marine, who had made a "momentary error of judgment".[119][120]
>Canadian troops mistakenly killed an Afghan National Police officer and a homeless beggar after their convoy was ambushed in Kandahar City.[121]
>British soldiers in operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, fired Javelin anti-tank missiles at Danish soldiers from the Royal Life Guards, killing two.[125] It is also confirmed from Danish forces that the British fired a total of 6–8 Javelin missiles, over a 1½ hour period and only after the attack was completed did they realize that the missiles were British, based upon the fragments found after the incident.[126]
>>
>>72228929

No, I'm salty because I'm sitting alive in Canada. Really, really salty that I'm not dead like thousands of US troops.

It's scary the level you burgclaps have been indoctrinated to send your young men into the meat grinder. You people seem to get some weird boner every time you hear your own troops got killed, and you take some perverse pride in constantly sending thousands of your troops to their deaths.

Coalition soldiers saw it, armies of professionals soldiers looking at US soldiers who were uneducated economically lower class dropouts used as cannon fodder.

Terrible, disgusting people, you yanks,
>>
>>72227251
Hahahahaha
New netflix series
Hajaar the incompentent
>>
>>72226012
>Leaf thinking his fake story about him in the military will garner him any sympathy.

Don't you have to go to the mosque for your daily bull-prepping?
>>
>>72229434

You look like an idiot with every next post.
>>
>>72228158
>the rest of the western coalition soldiers were shocked at how incompetent your soldiers are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9hopYAS4c#t=4m30s
>>
>>72229323
>>British soldiers in operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, fired Javelin anti-tank missiles at Danish soldiers from the Royal Life Guards, killing two.[125] It is also confirmed from Danish forces that the British fired a total of 6–8 Javelin missiles, over a 1½ hour period and only after the attack was completed did they realize that the missiles were British, based upon the fragments found after the incident.[126]
Explain yourselves.
>>
File: 1434886687897.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1434886687897.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
>>72227251
>>72227603
>>72229455
you dont know the half of it bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjKZaSvfGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOhN-SaH-s
>>
File: 1461169982892.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
1461169982892.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>72228158
>Sent a pathetic number of troops, mostly because the big boys wanted the northern cucks to feel like they were actually helping
>Do fuck all, make up fake stories
>Elect Trudeau

Canada is one long joke
>>
>>72228158
We had a friendly fire incident I'm afraid.
>>
>>72229323

ANA isn't friendly, because their internal communications were shit. ANA should have been in communication with the Brits and the Americans and let them know their positiion, it's the ANAs own fault they got hit.

I'm talking the US hitting other coalition forces and even their OWN. There is no excuse for such stupidity, especially in modern warfare. Incompetent US troops either fucking up their coordinates or failing to pass on messages regarding troops movements from friendlies in the area. This is basic training shit, and US forces failed to display these skills constantly.

There was a big difference in mood when an operating was happening with our own forces compared to when the US was involved, there was always a layer of chaos and incompetence with the US that would make soldiers nervous.

You had gangs in your military, people killing civilians, drug problems, and your fucking officers were getting sworn at and talked back to by your undisciplined troops. It was embarrassing to watch
>>
>>72216430
Isis didn't exist before obongo and shillary decided to pull all troops out of iraq like the morons they are.

Then they funneled weapons from libya to isis in syria and that's how isis started. They weren't just giving shit to "moderates " in syria. They armed isis straight up. Isis is 100% a creation of the obama administration
>>
>>72228882
the grammar and spelling in this video gave me cancer
>>
>>72229434
Gets called out multiple times ignores facts. Leaf trolling atleast aussies bring the banter.
>>
File: 1458579905184.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1458579905184.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>Abu Hajaar is literally me in real life
>>
File: 1430175957024.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1430175957024.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>72229969
WHY DID YOU BACKBLAST THE TRUCK, ABU, YOU DUMB FUCKER.

why are you hiding in molennbruk anyway
>>
Thread and video theme coming in
https://youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>72219325

Al-Shashani just means The Chechen
>>
>>72229518

>Air Force
>Infantry

We're talking infantry burgerclap. You have overwhelming technology to make up for the fact that your ground troops are shit

>>72229698

>Go to war
>Die
>Accomplish Nothing
>Elect Nigger
>Mission Accomplished

You burgers deserve every combat death and every broken hearted mother, because you don't care enough about your sons to stop it.

"muh few, muh proud, muh mummy, please I god please I want to see my mom I don't want to die here in this village. I just want to see my home again, god I'm bleeding, please"

US Marine motto, enforced by the people of the US. You're our cannon fodder, and fuck you for expecting to be treated better

And then they get home, and you treat them like shit and leave them to blow their brains out in record numbers. You americunts disgust me, you don't give a single flying fuck about your soldiers.
>>
File: isis mr bean.jpg (60 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
isis mr bean.jpg
60 KB, 960x954
OC
>>
>>72229969
Abu Hajaar is the kind of terrorist who decides to test a RPG in his own living room.
>>
>>72230311
>claims to be soldier
>happy about deaths of allied troops

You gave yourself away Mahmud. Most coalition troops have been known to take the piss from one another, but few openly wish death upon each other.

You never served. And you are most likely underage.
>>
Does anyone else see an image of a skeleton laughing at him in chat cam smudge?
>>
>>72229969

same here bro.

I'm just that clumzy.
>>
>>72215047
he probably meant "poor lil Arab boyed"
>>
File: 1461763399960.gif (1 MB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1461763399960.gif
1 MB, 1000x500
Arabs can't fight
Don't be derailed by butt blasted MIDF making excuses for thier IS boys being shown up to be the useless idiots they are. Any non-Arab/non-Muslim is capable of:
>Actually learning from training
>Actually possessing the discipline to execute training in the field
>Actually having the unit cohesion to execute training as a group

Any group of White men trained as a millita for a few weeks could defeat an Arab army just because of this.

When the Crusade/race war kicks off in Europe soon this is what we'll face: incompetent Muslims incapable of learning anything and incapable of having the discipline to execute anything. Be confident even if Whites become a minority.

This is why Israel has it so easy: They are fighting Arabs. Any of us could band together and go to the middle-east and carve out a bit of territory off Arabs, they are that shit-tier and incompetant.

Video of another IS Muslim backblasting eachother because RPG discipline is too difficult for inbred low-agency brains:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouScnB-F-6k
>>
>>72230394
What is wrong with you, Abu Hajaar?
>>
>>72230311
Ok, we get it. You are a butt-blasted Muslim upset that your IS boys are shown up to be useless Arabs, like all Arabs are. Don't worry about the US forces kicking your shit in, even Kurd-tier millitas can. A Swiss national service millita could over run the entire Middle-East in a few weeks.
>>
File: 1458106478384.jpg (54 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
1458106478384.jpg
54 KB, 600x383
>>72224081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdH482qEUc
>>
File: hitlersäge.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitlersäge.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>72213263
>Mg42 aka MG3

They at least now what's good, you have to give them that.
>>
>>72230715
You must be young. Explain why or why not Afghanistan is accurately known as "The grave of empires"
>>
>>72230981

looks like they were enjoying themselves as the anglo-sphere literally destroyed their country.
>>
>>72213263
Jesus Christ they're like fish in a fucking barrel.

Why did they not clean up and organize the shitmobile before attacking?
>>
>>72230556

You people don't care about your soldiers, you don't care when they are sent overseas for no reason, you don't care when they are treated like cannonfodder, and you don't care when they come home and blow their brains out, go homeless, or have no medical care.

Shutup you hypocritical burger, you're worthy of contempt. I still get daily emails for support groups I never go to, special programs for soldiers, special jobs programs, hikes and trips to foreign countries for PTSD suffering soldiers, free tickets to events for families of soldiers so that they can support eachother. My unit still has BBQs for families without the soldiers so the families can support eachother. And we are taken care of, we have some of the highest pay in the world and great medical care. Our troops are respected and taken care of by our country.

I don't hate US troops. But fuck you, americlap, you people deserve the grief, I hope you have to be in the room when a US mother gets told her son isn't coming home. So you can sit there and watch her cry, and wonder why the fuck you're so proud that your country treats your young men like they are disposable.

At least when I joined the infantry, I didn't have to worry about serving alongside gangbangers, drug addicts, ex convicts and high school dropouts. And I knew I would be taken care of when I left. Americans can't say the same, you people don't give a fuck about your troops, you just pretend you do while letting them go through hell - it's been decades of this. It's frankly disgusting, fuck you people for allowing it.
>>
>>72230715
>Arabs can't fight
It has actually very logical reasons why arabs lose wars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

Its fixable, the jordanian special forces are supposedly pretty good.
They were build up by the US and have no nepotism-bullshit in their hierachy.
>>
>>72213263
The sound of that MG3 is diamonds
>>
File: 1453561760018.png (2 MB, 1786x1004) Image search: [Google]
1453561760018.png
2 MB, 1786x1004
>all the abu survived
>the only guy not named abu died
>>
>>72231309
>They were build up by the US

epic failure waiting to happen

I called it first
>>
>>72231285
>I get all this stuff that proves I served REEEEE
>No proof posted

I refuse to believe that Canadian soldiers can be as cucked as you are. Please keep ranting :^).
>>
File: ABU HAJAAR.jpg (192 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
ABU HAJAAR.jpg
192 KB, 1916x1080
I can't stop laughing at this video
>>
>>72225400
>They looked exactly how your average american

Eh, no, our boy scouts have more order than this.
>>
>>72231285
tl;dr
>leaf
>>
>>72225400

I'm the guy who made the post in the other thread you were responding to.

You're getting upset at people for thinking they could do better, and while I agree that most people couldn't. That's not why people are laughing.

People are laughing because THIS is fucking ISIS.

These are the ISIS fighters. Okay?

We were told they were fierce Islamic warriors. But it turns out they're exactly what you just described

>just dumb civilians handed weapons and sent to the front

We're not soldiers. But the fact that you do acknowledge that we, who are not soldiers would do just as well as they would, means that ISIS is laughable.
>>
>>72231141
Nice meme m8, tip top analysis there.

Afghan's are uncivilisable, and as long as Afghanistan has Afghans it is a loss. Either you kill and/or remove all the Afghans, or a foreign group rules them, or you accept that they will regress to being Muslim primitives that Afghans are. Pay the Tajiks and Uzbeks to lord over and slaughter them seeing as no one else is willing to.
>>
>>72226012
Leaf you refuse to understand us. We live around a lot of black and mexicans. I myself have been to Detroit twice. How can you say we've never seen combat?
>>
>>72231285
Cool memes m8, did you see them in a Michael Moore film and jot them down for shitposting?
>>
File: 1429226330973.jpg (28 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1429226330973.jpg
28 KB, 396x384
>>72229969
>you will alway be an Abu Hajaar
>>
So tell me, if they're this incompetent, why aren't any allies sending in ground forces? Surely it would be quicker?
>>
>>72219307
>MG3
>Iraqi Army legally
>Theft from Shia Militia
>Theft from Peshmerga
>>
>>72231309
Ho hum. Arabs are Arabs are Arabs. Muslims are Muslims are Muslims. Nothing ever changes your genetic capabilities or the intrinsic nature of your culture.
>>
>>72231285
1vs1 me then faggot, we will see who the true warrior is fuccboi
>>
>>72229969
>>72231759
If he was a white male he would be posting on /r9k/

Its a sad thought knowing they exist everywhere
>>
Abu Hajaar, my favorite ISIS fighter.
>>
>>72215556
Dude, he's got a Dell!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roROL5KdXlw
>>
>>72213263
Dune Coons gonna coon dunes.
>>
>>72231568
what emotion is abu hajaar's face expressing?
>>
>>72213263
>backblast your own guys
>rummage through trash trying to find ammunition for your WWII firearms
>can't work the grenade launcher properly
>driver stops in the middle of the open battlefield for 5 minutes and gets hit by a rocket
>attempt to roll all the way back to base through an open desert for kilometers
>lose 3 vehicles and kill literally not a single enemy combatant
I can't imagine how hard the Peshmerga were laughing seeing this in person.
>>
File: muslimbutthead.jpg (26 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
muslimbutthead.jpg
26 KB, 307x320
>>72226012
>MIDFing this hard
>>
I thought Abu was a Indian name.
>>
>>72232001

The not giving a fuck emotion. Abu Hajaar is his own man and does as Abu Hajaar does.
>>
File: 1393431123610.jpg (1020 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393431123610.jpg
1020 KB, 1920x1080
>>72231967
>>
>>72231640
Any White person would do better because unlike Arabs/Muslims:
>Whites have to agency to be actually trained
>Whites have the agency to effect battlefield discipline to actually execute training
>Whites have agency to effect unit cohesion in the field

A few weeks training and any White millita would towel up the entire Middle-East.

Why do you think a bunch of rag-tag Jews were able to do it time and time again against vastly superior numbers? Because Arabs are garbage-tier.
>>
File: 1461768880516.png (139 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461768880516.png
139 KB, 618x600
>>72213263
>>
>>72232001
>its hot
>abu keeps yelling at me
>these sonic cracks are too loud
>my legs hurt from squatting so much
>wish I was back at the compound shitposting
>>
>>72231640

I'm getting upset that

1. Americans DO think they can do better, because you people have an over-inflated opinon of eachother

2. Americans treat their soldiers like shit, then spend their days parroting US army propaganda on the internet

The second one pissing me off more. You treat your soldiers like shit, train them like shit, recruit shitheads, don't help them when they get back.

>Canada says it's shit

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Nobody damage controls like an americlap when it comes to the army, you're shills that don't have to be paid - you just fell for the advertisements and hollywood jew into liking to think your army is good. The same way I assume the North Korean infantry thinks they're top tier soldiers.

At least North Korean soldiers are treated well compared to the population, you people cheer as your young men are sent into a meat grinder alongside criminals and gangbangers, then ignore them and leave them to poverty when they get back.

You americlaps are mentally ill. It's fucking abhorrent
>>
File: 1460228012985.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1460228012985.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>72232001
>when habibi give you the MG42 and then yell at you for shooting it
>>
>>72231967
KEK'd
>>
>>72215556
his glass of water is too full
>>
>when Abu Hajaar getting roasted and he reaches for the [firing at people] rockets
>>
>>72232245

Blow it out your ass then.

Because you just named a reason for getting upset that has nothing to do with the thread topic.
>>
>>72232065
Abu is Arabic for "father of"

It's commonly used in combination with another name/thing to indicate "father of *that thing*"

For example:
Terrorist "Abu Jihad"
>Father of Jihad
LulzSec's "Sabu", took his name from last four letters of "AnonymousAbu"
>Father of Anonymous
>>
>>72232532

You weren't even in the original comment chain, faggot

>Burgerclaps in full damage control
>>
>>72232499
I was laughing so hard when they couldn't even communicate to each other which rockets they needed, as if they had never even thought that they may at some point need to differentiate between anti-personnel and anti-armor rockets.

Then they just rummage through a pile of women's clothing and fast food garbage until they grab the first explosive they can shove into the end of the launcher and hope for the best.
>>
>>72232245
MIDF moves on to praising Norks and best Korea TOP KEK

Remeber Mehmet:
>IS are shit
>IS are shit
>All Arabs are Abu Hajars
>IS are shit
>>
>>72232628

I was the comment from the other thread you responded to, the one that asked if any ex-military.

>>72215406

and this is the response I got from others claiming to be ex-military

>>72215406

>>72232245

>At least North Korean soldiers...

>Americlaps are mentally ill

It sounds like you're just a Canadian who is bitter and hateful towards America in general.

I think every American here can agree that we treat our veterans like shit, and that it's abhorrent.

But we're proud of our vets, and we want to see them taken care of.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that ISIS fighters not as tough as we were expecting them to be.

When an American thinks of ISIS, he's picturing tough savage Islamic fighters.

I don't think anyone is in damage control except for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>72232628
>You weren't even in the original comment chain, faggot
>>
File: 1443469281123.jpg (132 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1443469281123.jpg
132 KB, 500x351
>>72220281
>read comments
>O' SISTER:( ANOTHER VICTIM OF ZIONISM OF FALSE JEWS IN USA GOV OF END TIMERS TOO. AT LEAST THE PLANETARY PATRIOT WILL SAVE U IN FICTION. ONE DAY U WILL ALL BE SET FREE! ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
File: chimp-Craig_R_Sholley-IMG_0345.jpg (279 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
chimp-Craig_R_Sholley-IMG_0345.jpg
279 KB, 1000x661
>>72230394
Even mans face looks funny, like a chimpanzee ygm
>>
You might be shitting on Abu but the entire truck was a clusterfuck and no one seemed to care. Look at that shit, 5 dollars worth of pvc to make a rack would make things a thousand times easier.
>>
File: car junk 3 small.jpg (174 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
car junk 3 small.jpg
174 KB, 620x465
>>72232645
Fuck, too funny. They are incapable of planning anything or thinking ahead, and even if they did they'd be no way to train them or get them to execute training in the field.
>>
HAND ME A [firing at people] ROCKET
>>
File: 8864788.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
8864788.png
70 KB, 440x470
>>72232001
>When Grenedier Abu yells for giving him wrong rocket.
>>
>>72232628
You're very annoying Abu Hajar. Non-niggers and non-arabs are more receptive to training.

People laugh at IS because they fight like NEETs if not worse. They are supposed to be hardcore Islamic warriors.
>>
>>72232141
Hahaha noice
>>
>>72233326
Those things are not mutually exclusive. To be a Muslim is to be an inbred retard. IS and Abu Hajaar are the Muslim worlds best of the best.
>>
>>72215345
US was training 'moderate' rebels in Turkey who would cross the boarder into Syria and immediately join ISIS and give them all the equipment they got.

Many rebels groups the US provided equipement and weapons to also joined ISIS immediately afterwards.

John McCain has been photographed with ISIS.
>>
Abu Hajaar is a big fat mistake
>>
>>72215345
We have been making moves to destabilize the region since at least 9/11. Our vengeance is still ongoing. It has just become covert instead of overt. Something that the world can swallow because they can dismiss it as natural consequences or conspiracy nonsense. This is the new way that wars are fought.
>>
>>72226797
>Ask any military in the world what they think of US infantry or marines

Ok
http://www.aei.org/publication/heres-how-armed-forces-of-other-nations-view-the-us-military/
>>
US Training is shit

their armed training consists of call of duty stunts with outdated equipment

their unarmed training consists of 8 weeks of jiu jitsu and submission grappling

this will get them no where
>>
>>72234183

btw just to 100% clarify, I am talking about the US army here and their training.
>>
File: AbuHajaarsinternally.jpg (23 KB, 350x351) Image search: [Google]
AbuHajaarsinternally.jpg
23 KB, 350x351
Abu Hajaar should've been on that suicide vehicle earlier in the video. He would've done a better job, inshallah.
>>
>>72234054
The CIA has been regime-changing and training rebels in that area since decolonization lad, it goes much further back than the September 11 attacks. The support for extremists during the Soviet war in Afghanistan being the peak.

There were others too of course, and still are to an extent (Saudis/Qatari/Turks/Iranians/Pakistanis), but the USA is by far the biggest culprit of creating the current situation in the middle east.
>>
>rockets and explosive scattered on the floor, fighter standing on it
>no organization for reload, fighter can't even find magazine or correct rocket
>everyone yelling at each other and fighting while on the front
>apparently no coherent strategy or battle tactics being given by commander (if there is one)
What the fuck is this? How did armies of that region lose to THIS?
>>
File: USA Gift to IS.jpg (42 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
USA Gift to IS.jpg
42 KB, 400x266
>>72215663
Define "provided"
>>
>>72234589
>He's got a gun and a scary balaclava
>Oh no run away
>>
>>72234589
>What the fuck is this? How did armies of that region lose to THIS?
Because they are that:
>Arabs vs Arabs
>Muslims vs Muslims
>Shit-tier vs Shit-tier
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.