[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ satire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1436720308658.png (322 KB, 766x578) Image search: [Google]
1436720308658.png
322 KB, 766x578
I can't tell if we're bigots or just being ironic anymore.
>>
>>72212408
I believe it is to an extent. Not many people on this board would go up to a black dude and call him a nigger or go up to a Mexican guy and tell him he needs to go back. Its all for fun man.
>>
>>72212455
Perhaps, but it's safe to assume no one on this board is afraid to call a Jew a Jew to his face.
>>
>>72212408
Both. We are shroedinger's bigots.
>>
>>72212542
because it isnt racist to call a jew a jew like its racist to call a nigger a nigger
>>
>>72212408
Yes. /pol/ is satire. Bigotry isn't real.
>>
>>72212408
Bigot reporting in

>>72212455
Unprovoked insults are for niggers. I'll say that stuff if I have a reason to, and not otherwise. Don't mistake common decency for cowardice.
>>
>>72212408
A bit of both + racist/mysoginistic/right wing douchebags.
>and proud of it
>>
>>72212408
>le /pol/ is satire meme
Libshits apparently find it funny because deep down, they know it's all true.
All the liberal vitriol is essentially projection.
By accusing others of racism, sexism, etc. they try to absolve themselves from sin.
>>
>>72212408
Americans are serious, the rest are not.
>>
>>72212408
we aren't bigots. We're anti establishment.
>>
Mix. The extreme shit keeps normies away, otherwise we would just turn into reddit
>>
i think there are some people who come here and find they are in good company, while others have simply memed so much and so long that they believe the dumb shit they used to joke about.
>>
>>72212408
>>
>>72213281
lol tons of euros hate islam dummy.
>>
File: cromwell.jpg (78 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
cromwell.jpg
78 KB, 440x293
>>72213563

My potatoes bring all the micks to the yard, And they're like, that famine was hard.
Damn right, that famine was hard.
I could feed you, but you'll have to starve.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 443x332
I like /pol/ because people here are cool and my only friends

I don't care if it's satire or not,plus i'm a bit of a racist myself because i live in Brazil and the blacks here can be retarded
>>
>>72212408
It is real, but it is a good defence to pretend to be joking
>>
>>72212408
Bigots are all on the left these days. We're just ultra-meta deepweb techno-satirists.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.