[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, JINGOISM, CRASS NATIONALISM AND WILLFUL ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1455706711391.jpg (36 KB, 501x490) Image search: [Google]
1455706711391.jpg
36 KB, 501x490
>DUDE, JINGOISM, CRASS NATIONALISM AND WILLFUL ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM LMAO
>>
Nothing wrong with any of those things lol.
>>
What is "anti-intellectualism" and give a specific example of how Trump is anti-intellectual.
>>
>>72210876
Every answer he's ever given to any question in every debate and interview.

The campaign is meant to be a battle of wits and ideas. He's turned it into an outrageous meme spouting competition.

Not a libcuck btw. Libertarian 4Lyf
>>
>>72210841
>nothing wrong with those things
>anti-intellectualism

Have fun smashing rocks together. Technocracy will remain the best form of government. The common man cannot be trusted with his own governing.
>>
>>72210994
oh so this is a troll post

ok
>>
>>72210771
DUDE IMPORT AFRICA UNCHECKED LMAO
>>
>>72210994
>libertarian
>not a libcuck

pick one
>>
>ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM

can you name an example beyond hurting your feelings?

>NATIONALISM

Globalism is collective suicide for any non billionaire
>>
>liberals try to meme
>>
>>72210994
Not to mention he's intentionally ambiguous with (mostly) everything he says...just in case he needs to "clarify" what he meant. Even if he made a very clear statement, he will try to backpedal if it makes him look better. When all else fails he straight out lies about what he has said.

It's such an old and simple tactic, yet people are falling for it.
>>
>>72211220
The hilarious thing about Clinton is that she originally hated gays and lesbians. But now that they're given rights and constitute a large voting base?

HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH CRUSADE FOR SOCIAL RIGHTS FUCK YEAH TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER

The fact that democrats believe is sad and fucking hilarious.
>>
>jingoism

trump isnt jingoist at all, hes isolationist and very antiwar

>nationalism
nothing wrong with this

>anti intellectualism
youre thinking of bernie
>>
>>72211313
that was back in the 90s when hating gays was okay

it's 2016 now, come on
>>
>>72211313
The fuck you on about man.
Hildawg's lesbianism is an open secret
>>
>>72211220
>Globalism is collective suicide for any non billionaire
I don't have the brains to understand that.
>>
reddit tier op and dont even like trump
>>
>>72211492
Loo's thattaway, Ranjit.
One step at a time
>>
>>72210771
>Trump
>Jingoist
wew lad. Do you even know what it means? If anything Trump is the only non Jingoist candidate of both the republican and democratic platforms
>>
>>72210771
>>DUDE, JINGOISM
except Trump is easily next to Bernie or Rand as a Dove president who understands Wars aren't only not in our global strategic interest, but are also grossly unprofitable for anyone but arms manufacturers
>>
File: 1410249621328.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1410249621328.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>72211220

>Globalism is collective suicide for any non billionaire

I'm glad there's a place I can go where people realise this fact. I'm reading 1984 now and I feel like I'm living in it.
>>
>>72210771
Add one more -ism maybe people will start to take you seriously.
>>
>>72211481
Time to take the red pill jin woo

Until recently neither party supported gay marriage. Ok now why is this? Well anyone can get a private marriage, but it won't be recognized by the govt, so why is this important? Because the government gives tax breaks to married couples. Why do they do that? Because married people are more likely tp have children then not. Then there is additional incentives to that. Giving a small incentive like tax breaks helps get people married in hopes they would eventually have a child. Having children is important for a countries growth because it leads to more voters, more soldiers, more workers, more tax payers. Gay people cannot reproduce so there was no reason to give them this incentive. So fastforward to current times and what do you have, faggots everywhere, premarital sex, single moms everywhere. Its not as much of an issue anymore so the left is trying to capitalize on gay "rights" whatever that means in hopes to get a larger voter base

Gay ppl say they want equal rights but rly they only want bennies for doin nothing
>>
>>72211015
Let us know when that's implemented effectively in any arena ever, anon.
>>
>>72210771
The fact of the matter is Trump's got nothing. He'll get tired of the position and let his cabinet take over and he'll be no better than any of the GOP candidates. Really, he'd be no better than Hillary except he'll actually try to empower American identity.
>>
>>72210994
That's just social engineering for the purpose of the campaign popularity contest, and has no bearing on how he would conduct his Presidential duties. How can you be missing this?
>>
>>72210994
The fact that you don't understand that his meme-spouting is why he's winning is why libertarians will never be elected.
>>
File: Ayylmao.gif (527 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.gif
527 KB, 250x250
>>72211492
>>72211564
kek
>>
>>72211015
>intellectualism
Another term for Fabians.
>>
>>72210771
>JINGOISM

Besides killing terrorists and ISIS he's been leaning anti-war and isolationist.

> CRASS NATIONALISM

God forbid a leader embraces the nation.

> WILLFUL ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM

From the guy who always says he'll listen to advisors on pretty much everything.

You have to do better than this.
>>
File: 5645864321654.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
5645864321654.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
>>72210771
>WILLFUL ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM LMAO
>constantly brags about high IQ
>>
File: Based-Trump-To-Save-White-Race.png (579 KB, 1423x1218) Image search: [Google]
Based-Trump-To-Save-White-Race.png
579 KB, 1423x1218
>>72210771

Dude, white genocide being stopped.
>>
>>72211423
I legitimately don't think you know what any of those words mean
>>
>>72212069
It sadly never will, because the masses are unwilling to relinquish the little political control they wield, just as are some politicians unqualified for the positions they hold. Democracy is a tumor we will never get rid of.
>>
>>72212607
Explain what makes you think that. Preferably without deflecting
>>
File: SWEDEN_YES.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN_YES.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>72212736
You're just as bad as the communism faggots. You disgust me.
>>
>leftists call other people bigots
>they have effectively excommunicated one of their own messiahs (Neil DeGrasse Tyson) for saying something that didn't toe the marxist line
>>
>>72212838
So you prefer inferior democracy to a more efficient technocratic dictatorship?

People are unfit to rule themselves. This is why most democracies only have a lifespan of a couple centuries before flying apart into chaos or total monarchies.
>>
>>72210771
OUT! OUT! OUT!
>>
File: Trump-Comments-2.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Comments-2.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>>72210876
https://youtu.be/Vpdt7omPoa0
>>
>>72211015
>intellectualism
>actually intellectual
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.