[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they should change their name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: latest[1].png (155 KB, 955x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
155 KB, 955x640
Do you think they should change their name?
>>
Only if they change it to Savages.
>>
>>72207973

Considering the team, they should be the Washington never-wins.

>>72208038
>name-already-taken.jpeg
>>
Washington Niggers
>>
Foreskins
>>
yes. this is yet another example of cultural appropriation and racism by whites.
you are now all required to change the name, apologize constantly, hate yourselves and give your wife's pussies to native americans until they give birth to native american children.

you are required to do this until the whites are outnumbered and in fear for their safety. only then will we all be equal and it will finally become possible to be racist against whites.
>>
>>72207973
No
>>
>>72208279
Poe's law is a bitch
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Washington

MOUTHWASH DRINKERS
>>
File: 1454687053470.png (18 KB, 756x236) Image search: [Google]
1454687053470.png
18 KB, 756x236
>>72208279
>hate yourselves and give your wife's pussies to native americans until they give birth to native american children.

Fucking fresh coming from a serbia-nog.
>>
why is it white people who always complain about this shit
>>
>>72208450
i'm not a russian-speaking gypsy-turk, i'm albanian.
>>
File: 1461743466689.png (1 MB, 858x858) Image search: [Google]
1461743466689.png
1 MB, 858x858
>>72208604
>i'm albanian.
>>
File: 5 rings.jpg (516 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
5 rings.jpg
516 KB, 1600x1067
>private section (the team) of a private organization (the nfl)
>forcing them to do anything
if anything the shitskins are gonna use this for name recognition and try and rake in the money
>>
>>72208691
>i'm american and i have a sense of humor
>>
>>72207973
They haven't changed it already?! OH. MY. GOD. That's, that's just incredible. It blows my mind that someone can be this much of a bigoted racist Trump-voter. Just. Wow.
>>
>>72207973
someone post the washinton merchants
>>
>>72209198
Oh shut up you band-wagon jumping faggot.

People don't like the name, the team looses money and prestige when they act like poor capitalists, that's fucking it.

Fucking drama queens want to make a SJW thread about everything.
>>
Washington Kekskins
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 160x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 160x152
>>72208604
Do you live in a bunker? How many revisionists have you killed? How often do you praise bunkers?
>>
>>72208604
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEE
>>
>>72209416
>MY COUNTRY
You mean South-Croatia?
>>
>>72209473
>South Croatia

American geography, not even once.

South of the Croatia is the sea that you should drown in it and kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>72207973
Actually, fuck it, yes I do.

[braces for onslaught of butthurt edgelords]
>>
>>72209536
Of coarse the Serbian is violent and prone to chimp-outs.

You people have a history of that kind of behavior.
>>
>>72209416
albanians have a better claim to the clay of ancient serbia than you, because we're originally from balkan, and you are from turkey and india.
>>
I want them to change it to "white skins" so I finally would have a team to cheer for. I hate football but with a name like that how could I not cheer for them to win every God damn game.
>>
On the contrary, you should rename or create more teams like that. Manhattan Kikes, Detroid Niggers, Santa Fe Beaners, ...
>>
>>72207973
No. They should change their logo to a potato.
>>
>>72209781
We are from the northern europe, Poland/Ukraine region, you uneducated pig. So what if youve been here earlier? You have been conquered by Greeks, Romans, and finally Serbs.

You havent built or created anything and lived 1300 years under Serbian rule after being 1000 years under Greko-Roman rule you fucking Dinaric-nigger.

We have claim to this land by the Right of Conquest.
>>
>>72208038
this is synonymous with redskins though, i don't see the point anon.
>>
>>72210378
>We are from the northern europe, Poland/Ukraine region, you uneducated pig.
no, ancient serbs might have been from that region. ancient serbs were destroyed by turks. you have almost nothing to do with ancient serbia genetically or culturally. your entire culture, your customs, your patriotism is all based on liberation from turks.

>So what if youve been here earlier? You have been conquered by Greeks, Romans, and finally Serbs.
we weren't conquered, you fucking faggot. everyone who ever ruled these lands had to consult us before every decision he makes. otherwise, independence happens

>You havent built or created anything and lived 1300 years under Serbian rule after being 1000 years under Greko-Roman rule you fucking Dinaric-nigger.
you fucking niggers, you know very well that you didn't have A SINGLE FUCKING CHURCH ON KOSOVA. you tore down our churches that were there for CENTURIES and built your own sorry excuses for churches. it didn't even take explosive devices to destroy most of them, because they were WOODEN.
you build a wooden fucking shack, call it a church and claim it's been there for aeons. fuck you! can't wait for a war with you niggers. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF!!!!!! you will fall like every asshole who attacked us before you.

>We have claim to this land by the Right of Conquest.
if that's the case, kosovo is ours by the right of conquest, and you should gtfo
>>
>>72207973
Washington Shitskins
>>
>>72210835
You do realize that most of the churches on Kosovo were built by our most prestigious, Nemanjic dynasty? Every history book claims it, fuck are you on about?

>We werent conquered

Yeah, right, FYI im not a Serb, im a Vlachi, who speak a language close to Roman language, with a lot of customs coming from old Illyro-Thracian traditions, so your Illyrian theory is invalid, as they were all either Romanized or Slavicized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyed_Serbian_heritage_in_Kosovo

>Muh Albanian churches

If these churches were Albanians, you would not torch down 156 (ONE HUNDRED FIFTY SIX) churches you islamic pieces of shit.
>>
>>72207973

Yes.

It would make sense if the owners were actually native.

Just like it would matter if some team in africa named themselves cumskins.

Don't lie you guys would sperg, if that happened.
>>
Whiteskins

Oh wait white people suck at that sport
>>
>>72211342
>You do realize that most of the churches on Kosovo were built by our most prestigious, Nemanjic dynasty? Every history book claims it, fuck are you on about?
some of them were built by us, some by the (now extinct) ancient serbian family of nemanjics. the problem is, modern serbia has pretty much nothing to do with ancient serbia.
"serbs" hardly even have slavic genes anymore. for all intents and purposes they're mutts, both genetically and culturally.

>Yeah, right, FYI im not a Serb, im a Vlachi, who speak a language close to Roman language, with a lot of customs coming from old Illyro-Thracian traditions, so your Illyrian theory is invalid, as they were all either Romanized or Slavicized.
lel, you are literally mix of romans and gypsies.

>quoting wikipedia
from now on, i'm disregarding this shit.

>If these churches were Albanians, you would not torch down 156 (ONE HUNDRED FIFTY SIX) churches you islamic pieces of shit.
you faggot, there's a difference between a CHURCH and a SHACK WITH A CROSS
serbs destroyed our churches and built shacks with crosses instead
and now they claim that we were never christian, that we're not even european.
and yet they are mutts with origin from russia, india and turkey who stole identity of an old european nation. kind of like the pakis will claim to be british in a few years. but the paki britain will be an islamic republic with nothing to do with the actual britain.
>>
>>72211530
No, I'd laugh my ass off
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.