[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump the best revenge candidate for people who supported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RICED.webm (1 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
RICED.webm
1 MB, 852x480
Is Trump the best revenge candidate for people who supported Ron Paul in the past?

The establishment bush-neocons fucked the libertarians and co-opt the Tea Party and turned it into a redneck mess.

It's like Ron Paul was exactly like Barry Goldwater which paved the way for Donald Reagan Trump
>>
He is pretty much a "Fuck You" to everyone in the regressive left who have been ramming this SJW shit down our throats. They went from "The Left" to full blown fascists in 2 weeks flat. Kind scary watching these beta uprisings.
>>
>>72206741
vote for the libertarian candidate. if he gets 5% of the popular vote, the libertarians get national funding
>>
>>72207385
what are they now?

i rather vote for the winning team senpai
>>
>>72206741
le gif is spice as fuck
>>
>>72206741
sure. i want trump to ruin a lot of people who are untouchable for the average person.
>>
>>72206741
sauce on the vid?
>>
>>72207385
There is too much delusion to cut through in this post. I don't even like Goldwater that much and I still think it's insulting his memory to compare Ron Paul to him in a favorable manner.
>>
File: image.jpg (464 KB, 1200x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464 KB, 1200x902
>>72206741
who is the semen demon

she looks white or russian mix
>>
>>72176185
>is trump the best candidate
Yes
>>
>>72211267
carl icahn will fix that
>>
Kek the Tea Party was always a redneck mess, famalamadingdong.
>>
>>72206741
sauce
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 499x499
>>72206741
There is no God but Pat Buchanan, and Trump is the Messenger of Buchanan.
>>
>>72211690
think this is her
http://youtu.be/DZnhttdJ7ks

her name is larisa
>>
>>72211707
Based Pat should have won in 1996
But it was too early for the Message.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.