[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Channel cuck news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Team cuck.jpg (197 KB, 980x488) Image search: [Google]
Team cuck.jpg
197 KB, 980x488
How cucked is the local news in your country, /pol/?

>Australia
>Pretty damn cucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iapz3igvws

Remember, the proud Muslims dindu nuffin, and Christians are just as much to blame!!
>>
>The Project
Fairly balanced, they always give a leftwing view balanced out by a rightwing view (e.g. Steve Price), and they don't avoid talking about certain topics because it might refute their political leanings (not that they have any determinable anyway, Pete and Lehmo are as centrist as you can get), which only goes to show how unbiased and professional the journalism is. Pretty pleased all in all desu.
>>
>>72203184
The project is left wing as fuck. The only non biased news is ABC and sbs.
>>
>>72202848
>it's a Wally 'The King' has an epileptic fit and pisses himself episode
>>
>>72203236
>ABC non bias

Have you seen it recently it's a sjw center
>>
>>72203236
>The only non biased news is ABC and sbs
Maybe their actual news coverage, but Radio National, Q and A, The Feed, Insight and Media Watch all push a left-wing agenda to varying degrees.

Q and A has evolved into such a joke that even a lot of leftists think it's cringe
>>
>>72203236
I'm just shitposting desu, The Project is lefty central. SBS News is based though.
>>
>>72203275
>It's a Carrie brings up brain cancer and gets herself emotional episode
>>
>>72203184
The Project is the most blatantly leftist show I have even seen. I can't standing watching it at all.
Every person on that show needs to set their house on fire and lock themselves inside.
>>
>>72202848
local news shouldn't have opinions on shit, they just report car crashes and city bills
>>
>All these Aus posters

Seems we are the marginal cucks, lads.
>>
>>72203184
>the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrA8qAHGkiA
I used to bait /pol/ with this.
>>72203236
>ABC
>nonbiased

>SBS
>watchable
>>
>>72203548
Based Katter
>>
>>72202848
Im on mobile torvarishch. Whats that youtube vid about?
>>
I, and even my normie neighbours dont watch aussie news anymore. The lefty narative pushing is too full on.
>>
My local news is actually pretty solid. It's hosted by Evangelical Christians, one of whom is a HIGH TEST qt3.14. They report slightly left of centre, but it's not like they are outright giving lefty propaganda like The Project or Q&A. It's also really comfy to watch too.
>>
>>72202848
Watching Australian tv makes me contemplate suicide, the only time I'll sit on front of my tv is for the league.
>>
>Watching Murdoch television.

no thanx
>>
>>72202848

And yet all of the private news channels are pro-capitalist, sucking the cocks of the Liberal Party, mining magnates and other filth.
>>
File: 1459009756912.jpg (4 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
1459009756912.jpg
4 KB, 199x254
>>72203977
>QandA
>lefty propaganda

There's literally at-least 2 rightwing shitters on every episode, as well as the foreign and non-aligned/centrist people that frequent it.
>>
>>72203993
>league
do it, please stop contemplating and do it
>>
>>72204296
There are labor staffers and young labor members placed in the audience every fucking episode, you can see their colorful hair from the get go and the host eats out of the arse of labor ministers, feminist journalists and people of color.
It's the live show equivalent of 60 minutes
>>
>>72204462

>there are left wing people int he audience
>whole show is now left wing

You do realize that the lowest Coalition voter audience percentage that I've seen was 36% and often goes as high as 42%.

Does that mean the show is automatically right wing? What are you even talking about.
>>
>>72204541
How many questions and the discussion thereof have a clear right wing sentiment?
>>
I can't listen to, watch, or read any Australian free-to-air media. It's all completely biased to the left. The only thing I can stomach is Sky News Australia, which is on cable. They tend to just state the facts.
>>
who /KTLA/ here?
https://youtu.be/KiB7ny52-xw
>>
File: 1460270935370.jpg (37 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
1460270935370.jpg
37 KB, 580x300
>>72203993
>High Australia suicide rate.

Nope, I don't see a connection.
>>
>>72202848
It's all unwatchable trash. Spending the 60 minutes to watch the ABC News and 730 Report is a total waste given how much information they omit and the amount of misrepresentation in their content. As a whole the ABC vacillates between pathetic incompetence and cynical transparent propaganda.
>>
>>72204936

Check out the episodes prior to the 2013 election, it's literally Labor bashing for days.
>>
>>72205363
Bashing the instability and childishness, not the political views.
>>
would not use 'cucked' to describe local news. it's mostly crime and lifestyle spots. sports segment. one 'social consciousness' piece or whatever you'd call it about a scammy supermarket or screwed over tenants or an unclean eatery.
>>
>>72202848
>all these strayan flags
Holy shit is the whole population of your continent here right now?
>>
>>72205732
We see an Australia-related picture in the OP and it automatically becomes an Ausfag general.
>>
>>72205732
Says the only sober Russian on /pol/ right now.

Go squat somewhere you degenerate snow monkey.
>>
>>72203236
>abc
>non biased

we must not be watching the same ABC mate, QandA? 7:30?
>>
>>72202848

The only thing my news reports are crimes Mexicans do and cute puppy stories
>>
>>72205486

>Bashing the instability and childishness, not the political views.

That's become the myth, hasn't it.
>>
>>72204296
>There's literally at-least 2 rightwing shitters on every episode
Who are the victims ot the host, other guests and audience every episode.

I'm convinced that the only people calling Q&A and ABC by extenstion unbiased are purposefully ignorant.

It's not just the television broadcast that is the problem, the website is a mess. Factcheck very carefully choose what they investigate, the moderators on comments (when they allow comments) are are bunch of commies banning the users behind any right-leaning posts and deleting the post. Opinion articles are 90% tumblrshit that gets put with and above actual news, why opinion pieces and shows are on ABC is beyond me.
>>
>>72202848

Australians shit-newsing. Sigh.
>>
File: rupert-murdoch-pensive-data.jpg (818 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
rupert-murdoch-pensive-data.jpg
818 KB, 988x1500
>>72206621
It's what we do best.
>>
>>72206364
>Who are the victims ot the host, other guests and audience every episode.
>I'm convinced that the only people calling Q&A and ABC by extenstion unbiased are purposefully ignorant.
>It's not just the television broadcast that is the problem, the website is a mess. Factcheck very carefully choose what they investigate, the moderators on comments (when they allow comments) are are bunch of commies banning the users behind any right-leaning posts and deleting the post. Opinion articles are 90% tumblrshit that gets put with and above actual news, why opinion pieces and shows are on ABC is beyond me.

Literally all nonfactual conjecture. I see comments I disagree with that seem right-wing as fuck all the time. You're literally seeing what you want to see and bandwagoning.
>>
>>72206783
>Literally all nonfactual conjecture.
You're projecting, faggot.
>>
KFI AM 640
>>
Here's Australian political discussions in a nutshell

>10-20% experts from the right being attacked and called racist for speaking providing evidence and speak facts
>80-90% experts from the left appealing to emotion and logical fallacies
>1000 members of the audience (literally 99% left) cheering/clapping for the 8-10 experts from the left

And people wonder why I don't give a fuck about politics.
>>
9 news is pretty shit, but I'd do bad things to carrie anne greenbank
>>
>>72202848
All of our media are state-funded and controlled. The CEOs of the main media groups are named directly by the president of France of himself.
Can't get any more cucked than that.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.