[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an American expat jew who's basically the ethnic composition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: s-l300.jpg (11 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
11 KB, 237x300
As an American expat jew who's basically the ethnic composition of an Israeli, I plan to move back to the U.S. in the next 3-6 years.

Will /pol/ welcome me into the oncoming Trumpenreich if I agree to rid the country of the degeneracy of leftist and Islam?
>>
>>72199845
fellow Jew here. Why did you expat? Work??

I think Trump will make things worse for us
>>
>>72199845
ask yourself, When has a reactionary populist politician ever been good for our people?

i hope to fucking god Hillary wins
>>
>>72200052
Moved with parents while in Highschool. Once I do my law degree I'm going to move back. And how so?

Are you full on ashkenazi or part sephardic? My dad's dad was arab jew but the rest of my family came to America through ellis island(hence why I said Im basically an Israeli)
>>
>>72199845
I don't give a fuck. Just destroy degeneracy you bloody Jew. And don't fuck us over for shekels.
Also nationalism
>>
>>72200257
Fuck Hillary. She's way too corrupt. Trump scares me on his "nuke kebab" policy but that's about it, we need to secure our borders.
>>
>>72200280
I'm ashkenazim but look like a full blown sephardi

Idk if Trump is anti-Semitic, but he is starting a slippery slope that historically has always ended in pogroms
>>
>>72200672

Full ashkenazi here. There will never be another pogrom, unless war and strife bring civilization back to another dark ages. Don't confuse /pol/ for the real world.
>>
>>72200280
also mazel tov on the law school
I myself just started pharmacy school
>>
File: 1439506926980.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
1439506926980.png
40 KB, 309x433
>>72200672
>but he is starting a slippery slope that historically has always ended in pogroms

oh ya ok

>muh literally hitler
>muh 6 gorillion
>muh oy vey
>>
>>72200672
This is true. I feel bad for all the innocent jews in Europe who are gonna get slaughtered since the big jews ruined it with immigration policy to cuck Europe.

But how can you possibly support Hillary?
>>
>trusting a jew
>>
I don't care

but I thought Israelis hated American jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yboVTBZf2us
>>
>>72200257

Hillary is the very definition of a reactionary populist politician you fucking rube.
>>
Trump loves Jews. His daughter (arguably his favorite kid) is a converted Jew birthing Jew kids and he loves Israel.
Worry not, Trump is a good goy.
>>
>>72200763
this^ I could picture an anti Islam sentiment but that culture has never been compatible with any other culture besides their own.

>>72200842
Not in school quite yet :P. Taking the LSAT in June. But awesome! My grandpa was a pharmacist.
>>
>>72200257

Jackson to start. Probably even before that. You could deem Bibi a reactionary and I bet you'd say he benefits you.
>>
>>72200763
>There will never be another pogrom

I wonder how many have said that over the centuries. I don't find much to support this supposed security for Jewish people. The state of Israel? 70% of the world is clamoring for its demise.
>>
>>72200257

Depends on who you consider "our people" to be.
>>
>>72200944
I know. I mean when the /pol/lacks inevitably take over if Trump is successful.
>>
>>72201071
I am in no way pro-Israel as it stands now but I find it funny when the nazi's want to completely dismantle Israel but then make fun of us because we don't have a home land.
>>
>>72200978
my sister used to read this book for the logic games section (what a mindfuck). she's at fordham right now so I guess it worked

http://www.amazon.com/PowerScore-Logic-Games-Powerscore-Preparation/dp/0988758660

I guess I was too stupid for it
>>
>>72201525
>http://www.amazon.com/PowerScore-Logic-Games-Powerscore-Preparation/dp/0988758660
Thats awesome, who says you can't make friends on /pol/?
>>
>>72201195
I wouldn't worry about it. Trump has slim chances in a general election win if he gets the nomination, and if he does win the establishment republican congress will do everything in their power to gridlock like they did for Obama.
>>
>>72199845
if jews stop causing 7-11's in american lands maybe.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.