[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canada will have an Illegal Immigration problem after this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1461010726089.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1461010726089.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>Canada will have an Illegal Immigration problem after this election.

Good luck in 2017 Canada.
>>
>>72197055
#RefugeesWelcome
>>
Trudo will welcome them with his wife's legs wide open
>>
>>72197055
nah, they always say they'll move during each election and they never do
>>
File: 1461214707638.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461214707638.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72197219

I actually feel bad for you guys right now.
>>
Canada doesnt take white refugees, that would be racsist
>>
We have zero murders in this country annually.
>>
>>72197475
Well Trump will build up that wall and on top of it will be the bridge to Canada, prepare to be invaded by my cousins
>>
>>72197549
keep lying like that and you'll be the victim of a chuggo choke,
>>
>>72197594
we already get your cousins, they come over every summer to work on the farms, they also all fuck off every fall like clockwork

they can't handle the cold
>>
I give them til mid December before they all fuck off back to burger land because it's too cold for them.
>>
>>72197055
Mexican illegals will be deported north.
>>
>>72197055
I think Trump will probably be pretty devastated after he loses, but I don't think he's going to jump the border to Canada illegally.
>>
lots of liberals say they'll move to canada but they never do it. to be fair i dont think most people are even trying to get people to think they're serious, its just a shorthand way of expressing upset over events going on in your country

its unfortunate it caught on.

what was real bizarre was i heard some people say that if obama got elected theyd move to canada.
>>
I live in Northern WA. Lefties can't handle the cold.
>>
>>72197549
I just slayed your mom last night tho.
>>
File: Kasich.png (672 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
Kasich.png
672 KB, 751x499
>>72197968
$0.01 has been deposited into your Israeli account
>>
If Canada builds a wall, where will they run if Greenland attacks?
>>
>>72197713
Temporary work visas are a godsend for you guys

Me? I know what i'm doing.
Getting real tired of being a hard working, law abiding citizen and get shit for it desu.

I'm moving (legally) to Canada on a couple of years for dem free moniez, white wimmenz n' ficky ficky.
>>
>>72197968
Hillary is paying a million dollars for shit like this?
You need to tighten that shit up to stay on the payroll.
>>
>>72197055
Toronto will have an immigration problem. West coast is to expensive while the east coast has no jobs. The prairies have no work right now and anywhere other than calgary is too far north.Which in turns eliminates the territories. Quebec is obviously a no go because of the language barrier and the rest of Ontario is either small hick towns or too isolated.
>>
>>72198081
>>72198268
Hillary already has the faggot vote locked up, I doubt she's doing much guerrilla marketing on 4chan.
>>
>>72197503
sauce plox
>>
>>72197549
>19 murders in my city so far this year
>>
>>72198568
Food Wars
Nikumi
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.