[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/, what religion are you going to convert to now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Well /pol/, what religion are you going to convert to now?
>>
>>72191780
Atheist hate everyone. At least religious people focus their hate specifically for reasons.
>>
>>72191780
Why convert? /Pol/ is a Christian board. Not a muslim one.
>>
>>72191780
I choose not to practice anything.
I'm not an Atheist either.
I just live my life and do what I feel's right.
>>
>>72191780
Jainism is probably the only one that fits.

Don't care for the vegan shit though.
>>
Silly goy there is only Judaism.
>>
>>72192045
This. /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>72191780
>you need something I want
Says who
>>
>>72191780
>not agreeing with my life choices is hatred.

Fuck this (literal) gay earth.
>>
File: 1456062267981.jpg (112 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
1456062267981.jpg
112 KB, 1086x735
>>72191780

That is a trick statement, because your point cannot be addressed until you define what you mean by the word "hate."

Define what you mean by "hate."
>>
>>72192045
Careful with that.

Luke 14:25-35

The Cost of Being a Disciple
25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. 27 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

31 “Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33 In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

34 “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.

“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”
>>
File: O_Livro_dos_Espiritos.jpg (111 KB, 589x805) Image search: [Google]
O_Livro_dos_Espiritos.jpg
111 KB, 589x805
>>72191780
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritism

No need to change then. Feels good.

>just noticed the English version in Wikipedia is lacking too much, read the Portuguese one if you can:

>https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espiritismo
>>
Prolly the Bahai faith desu
>>
Well, that rules out Islam. Judaism doesn't necessarily hate people, but I'm pretty sure it's not favorable towards gentiles. Christianity really only has an issue with gays, and that's more towards homosexuality than gay people in general. And no one cares about the other religions. So if we're talking monotheism, gonna have to pick Christianity.

Also mormons don't count. They're like Christian fanfiction writers.
>>
File: GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg (66 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg
66 KB, 992x558
>>72191780
"Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you."

The Lord is for real.
>>
My religion requires the opposite, does that mean my religion is the good religion?
>>
>>72192261
Jews don't want you to be Jewish dumbass
>>
So Christianity and Eastern religions are safe, nice.
>>
>>72191780
The only religions I know of that ticks that box are islam and judaism.
>>
>>72192566
>“Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?
>>
>>72191780

I'm an Atheist, so yeah.
>>
There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb! God is One Person and One Being, The Father! Biblical Unitarianism is the true Christianity. Bathe yourself in the blood of Christ, and rise anew, washed of sin.
>>
File: ahimsa.jpg (31 KB, 220x373) Image search: [Google]
ahimsa.jpg
31 KB, 220x373
>>72192184
Jainism really is the only true religion of peace.
>>
>>72192840
The priesthood is rising!
>>
>>72191780
>religion
what's the point? for the badass mythologies that come out of them?
>>
>>72191780
Christianity doesn't require you to hate someone. I hate of my own accord.
>>
>>72192803
send it to tumblr
>>
>>72192759
Does your homeland accept you as a citizen based on your blood? Kek didn't think so, blacky.
>>
VOLKISCH
>>
>>72193006
> B pils
>>
File: 1458994450694.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458994450694.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>not converting to Judaism and becoming a jew
>>
>>72192566
>speaks in parables
>takes the hate your family and yourself saying literally
>>
>>72192759
We like giving the Jews what they do not want around here so it is perfect.
>>
>>72193090
>thinking converts are even fully excepted
you need matriarchal lineage, mate
>>
>>72191780
Shinto the best religion
>>
>>72191780
>righteous anger
>righteous indignation
>righteous hatred
>Love your cancer?

green newfag detected.
>>
>>72191780
>Blinding yourself with religion
>Being an atheist faggot
Should we just all die
>>
Religion is an identity, you don't just fucking choose who you are part of. You can't just one day say "I like jews they wear cool hats im gonna be jewish now!". It doesn't fucking work like that. You are born into a religion and you are brought up with its ways. You don't just go from one to another, you don't pick and choose. They are nor have never been about kindness and friends. They are not about love or compassion. To a jew its about survival, to a muslim its about conquer, to a christian its about assimilation, to a buddist its about immortality. Who the fuck comes up with these stupid fucking quotes anyways
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.