[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the worst war and the best war to fight in and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (648 KB, 1247x1081) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648 KB, 1247x1081
What would be the worst war and the best war to fight in and why?
>>
Best? Iraq

Worst? Hmm...I'm pretty sure Hannibal had some issues in some cold ass mountains.
>>
>>72189669
Worst- World War 1 with anybody but the krauts
Best- Winter War as a Fin
>>
>>72189669
WW1

>literally for no good reason
>battles aren't won based on bravery
>shelled into oblivion
>get sniped for poking head up too high
>lice
>rats
>disease
>no hope
>>
File: 1460706814779.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1460706814779.png
3 MB, 1440x960
>>72189669

Best: US Iraq/Afghanistan

Worst: WW1 amd WW2 Eastern Front
>>
Best: upcoming geurilla race war (cause)

Worst: WW1 unless I could be a kraut on the west end
>>
>>72189669
>Best
Afghanistan. Literally sit and patrol all day in a humvee and if you're lucky, you might get the chance to mow down some sandniggers with the .50 cal. Honestly the most boring

>Worst
Medieval/Ancient warfare. Nothing would suck more than getting your head split open by an angry viking and being left to bleed out and die in the cold fields of England, Plus disease too
>>
File: emu-788130.jpg (30 KB, 483x395) Image search: [Google]
emu-788130.jpg
30 KB, 483x395
>>72189669
Emu wars redefined the term post traumatic stress disorder.

Most aussie soldiers still hear the screeching, and oh god, the pecking...
>>
>>72189669

Probably gonna be a consensus on WW1 as the worst. Best, I dunno. If I could pick a war to fight in, I'd go for the first Crusade. Imagine the rush you'd get from recapturing Jerusalem, massacring the city's Muslim and Jewish inhabitants and freeing the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule.
>>
File: iraq_pizza_hut_0.jpg (44 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
iraq_pizza_hut_0.jpg
44 KB, 670x450
Best: Desert Storm POG

Worst: Front-line WW1.
>>
Best, Spanish conquest of the Americas
Worst, Poland being spitroasted in WW2
>>
>>72190615
Best for the Emus and worst for the Aussies
>>
>worst
Paraguay in the Paraguayan War
>best
An Emu in the Emu war
>>
>>72189669
Best? Third Crusade

Worst? WWI
>>
>>72190615

Couldn't even stop the bastards with heavy machine-gun fire. I'm pretty sure the mere concept of an emu is scorched into the Aussie cultural memory.
>>
Worst: WWI
Best: Great Emu War
>>
>>72189669
Best: race war
>>
File: Paraguay war.png (35 KB, 953x576) Image search: [Google]
Paraguay war.png
35 KB, 953x576
>>
Best: The Napoleonic wars

Worst: I'm tied between Vietnam and WW1
>>
>>72196321
WW1 was way worse than Nam bruh.
>>
>>72189669
>worst: ww1

>Best: ww2, american soldier European Theater
because it was an honorable war that you would be proud to serve in. You would be a hero and would probably get to screw many european women when you liberated their countries and you would marry a beautiful white women and live through the 1950s-60s when the war was over.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.