[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Mark unLevin gonna say tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
Predictions?
>>
Cuck cuck cuck
Kike kike kike
>>
"It's down to Indiana folks, it's either America survives or America dies.... are you really gonna kill America, for a reality TV star??"
>>
File: 1423237897433.jpg (6 KB, 176x160) Image search: [Google]
1423237897433.jpg
6 KB, 176x160
>>72187482
>this insufferable kike thinks he influences anyone
>>
"This is it folks, this is it, it's all down to Cruz in Indiana. If you don't vote for him, you can pat yourself on the back for flushing America down the drain."
>>
File: 1453144197707.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1453144197707.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>72187482

EVERYBODY KNEW TRUMP WOULD DO WELL SO IT DOESN'T MATTER !!!!
>>
>>72187482

OOOOYYYYYY VVVEEEEYYYYY

Or something like that
>>
File: Levin.jpg (105 KB, 725x525) Image search: [Google]
Levin.jpg
105 KB, 725x525
>"We all know that Trump will do very well tonight" in the northeastern liberal states, Mark Levin explains to his listeners, but that's "already taken into account in the projections." Levin reassures conservatives that, in fact, the real race begins after tonight. Despite all of the pundits declaring Trump the nominee following tonight's results, he will face a much tougher road ahead than they want to admit.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/levin-the-real-race-begins-after-tonigh
>>
>>72187482
What the fuck is Rush going to say? He has been gargling Cruz's balls lately.
>>
>yells in shrill jew voice
>Is this what you want?! Crus is the only answer!!!
>subscribe to my website/webshow!!!

I like how constitutional he tries to be and states rights, but he is blinded to not see the opportunity Trump presents.
>>
His name is Levine, he's a jew. lopping a vowel off his name doesn't make him white.
>>
Dude talks like inspector gadget
>>
File: you serious clark.gif (2 MB, 322x268) Image search: [Google]
you serious clark.gif
2 MB, 322x268
>>72187482
>He's not a real Bama fan
>>
File: 1461687960215.jpg (586 KB, 602x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461687960215.jpg
586 KB, 602x1000
>Limbaugh and Savage are the best radio hosts
>Both support Trump

Coincidence?
>>
>>72188477

The expected bs spin.Even (((Silver))) is giving credit where credit is due.Levin is worse than garbage.
>>
File: yugftyg.jpg (97 KB, 705x472) Image search: [Google]
yugftyg.jpg
97 KB, 705x472
>>72188477
>>72189369
>>
>>72188477
So Cruz will clutch his mathematically elimination in the liberal West Coast, liberal New Jersey, and pro-Trump Indiana?
>>
>>72189182
>I-I-I need to be come a quarterback
>>
>>72189442
I'm also confused here, WA is an open primary, technically, why on earth would "liberal" republican voters vote for him here?
>>
>>72188202
he actually influenced my good friend's dad who bought several copies of Levin's recent book for the family and asked them all to read it

my friend who is a total loveable dumb chad who can give fuck all about politics just thinks his dad is a nut as usual. they are hard working "comfortable" middle class family that is mexican-american
literally my friend's dad is from mexico and his mom is very white/irish

i haven't been over to their house in awhile so i am not sure what the hell my friend's dad is thinking, he once told me that Rubio sucked ass and was trying to give the country away to illegals kek. so i believe he is a conservative leaning towards EL Rato

I wonder what he makes of all of this lol
>>
>>72188477
Somebody in the sticky predicted this word for word.
>>
>>72189284
You can tell Rush is under TREMENDOUS pressure to demonize Trump, but he never does (partially due to the fact that they are friends).

He seems like he's going nuts.
>>
>>72187482
>FOLKS [long pause] EVERYONE KNEW THAT HE WOULD WIN THE LIBERAL NORTHEAST ERR UMM STATES LAST NIGHT
>YELLO YELLO THE RACE BEGINS IN INDIANA
>BUY A SUBSCRIPTION TO LEVIN TV™ GOYIM
>>
all the cruz supporters calling in Levin and Rush's shows have been sounding like dimwits lately
>>
This guy is the biggest charlatan
>>
>>72188325
Probably something like this. Cruzcuck Rush spent all of Tuesday's show saying this shit.
>>
>>72188901
>but he is blinded to not see the opportunity Trump presents.
What is that opportunity exactly?
>>
What about Rick Wilson? What will he say?
>>
>>72189284
>>72191562

Limbaugh favors Cruz, he is just trying to be even handed because he doesn't want to alienate either group and wants either side to support the other come the general election. Hannity is a similar way. Levin outwardly favors Cruz, but still wants both sides to support the other regardless come general election time.
>>
File: 1437606662947.jpg (616 KB, 1030x780) Image search: [Google]
1437606662947.jpg
616 KB, 1030x780
>>72187482
Who cares. The other jew Savage is better anyway.
>>
My dad listens to this guy all the fucking time and sends me clips from him all the time that I ignore. What can I say to BTFO him on this guy? Give me all your dirt on him.
>>
>>72194833
Mark Levin under the light of the full moon turns into a were-raptor. This highly increases his speed, agility, senses, and strength. With his new found powers he travels about the country at night. He finds local libraries and fills them with annotated copies of "The Federalist Papers" and the philosophical works of John Locke.

He is truly a monster.
>>
Wait a sec...

Doesn't he broadcast out of Georgia?

That's not a fucking Braves hat reeeeeeeeeeeeedd
>>
>>72194705
I like Savage a lot.

I absolutely cannot stand Levin anymore and have stopped listening to him because of his invessant sperging out on Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1280x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1280x1233
>>72195099
No, he's out of DC. He mentions on his show all the time that he lives in Virginia.

I think he just wears hats because he's bald af.
>>
>>72188477
How is this any different than liberals sneering at "flyover states"?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or whatever the jewish equivalent is
>>
>>72195312
I get the not liking Levin because he doesn't support your guy, but do you like about Savage.

I've listened to him a bit but just can't get into it. His stuff seems too scattershot and he is too much a self-promoter in my mind.

Now I think Levin is a self-promoter too, but I don't think it is undserved, because when it comes to law, politics, and political philosophy Levin has the intellectual chops to back it up.
>>
>>72196194
This
>>
>>72196023
It is not sneering though. It is just an honest assessment that the NE states tend to be more liberal than all the other states except for the west coast.
>>
>>72194833
He worked a deal with a Super PAC who bought all of his books to trigger a bonus so he could shill for them
>>
File: AM870hosts.jpg (88 KB, 410x343) Image search: [Google]
AM870hosts.jpg
88 KB, 410x343
>>72187482
ive been listening to AM870 during my commute since my work has sent me to a further location...

ive thoroughly enjoyed listening to him, ben shapiro and michael medved practically cry on air everyday... its become part of my routine. first they sound very upset about how dominant trumps been, then they bash trump, then they try to spin it towards cruz. then someone calls in and brings something else up and the cycle begins anew

but as its gotten worse and worse for cruz, the commentary has gotten worse and worse, its become a parody of itself as the shills break down into raw emotion and denial of tthe god emperor
>>
File: a shrekoning has come.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a shrekoning has come.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>72187482
IT'S OGRE
>>
>>72197239
>honest assessment
Oh, and "flyover states" are just an honest assessment that midwestern states are sparsely populated without much in the way of attractions
>>
File: sponge.png (441 KB, 530x394) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
441 KB, 530x394
>>72187482
>tfw your dad listens to him but also supports trump and is conflicted

was it ever confirmed that cruz's foundation purchased like half a million dollars worth of his book?
>>
>>72187482
Meshuggunah
>>
>>72188325
this is how shapiro responds to everything before breaking down into a sobbing frustrated mess, trying to explain how terrible trump is and how us trump supporters are ruining the country

then he makes up blatantly false shit trying to make cruz sound better lmao
>>
>>72194705
Savage is the best. He's been supporting Trump for a long time now too, not just this election.
>>
>>72187482
At least he's not really anti-Trump. He mocks the "Never Trump" people. He's extremely pro-Cruz but he's not as bad as people like Benji Shapiro and Glenn Beck with the anti-Trump shilling.
>>
>>72197161
It's not that Levin just doesn't support him. He now dedicates the entirety of every-single fucking show to bashing Trump. It's sickening.

I like Savage because, even though he's a Jew, he talks about important shit that no other host would touch (like white genocide).
>>
>>72187482
he looks like Ben Bernanke

inbreeding?
>>
>>72193600
Expanding the republican party past just social conservatism so you're actually capable of winning elections unlike in 2000, 2008 and 2012
>>
>>72193767
Wrong.

Limbaugh = favour cruz but will unite with the party
Hannity = favours trump but will unite with the party

Levin = never trump, not voting and wants to blow up the repub party if trump wins
>>
>>72193767
levin is a "never trump" and says he will blame trump supporters if hillary wins since "true conservatives" like him would rather stay home than vote for trump.
>>
>>72198038
>Levin = never trump, not voting and wants to blow up the repub party if trump wins

Levin has always stated that if Trump wins the nomination he will vote for him. He was never a #nevertrump guy.
>>
>>72195312
Same here. I completely shunned levin after his constant bashing of trump and glorifying Cruz. There was something wrong there. Then I found out that levin has his fat fingers in Cruz superpac and that was it, I'm never listening to that sold out whore again. Savage is a breath of fresh fucking air for me
>>
>>72197839
2000 election was won by republicans man. All voter recounts possible in Florida showed Florida going to Bush except for one if you only take 2 out of the handful of counties that Gore wanted recounted and didn't recount the others.

Don't buy into the memes of "Selection not election" man.
>>
>>72197297
>>72197297
i'm in la too. i thought they would fire shapiro after the shit he tried but it looks like he got away with it. Medved is the funniest shill and actually a really weird person. He is simultaneously Catholic and Jewish. He does movie reviews too. He's fucking weird, he tries to be mainstream and self consciously normal.
>>
>>72198316
>All voter recounts possible in Florida showed Florida going to Bush except for one if you only take 2 out of the handful of counties that Gore wanted recounted and didn't recount the others.

The big thing was how, before the election, Katherine Harris wrongly disqualified a few thousand Democratic voters based on them having the same names (kinda) as felons

Bush won by a few hundred votes.
>>
>>72197412

He actually did go Never-Trump recently. I guess someone affiliated with Trump exposed him for his corrupt superpac book deal and that sent him over the edge. The guy is unstable, which is really a shame because I had a huge amount of respect for the guy before this election cycle.
>>
>>72187482
>This was expected. The fools in the media are in the tank for trump, so turn it off, it's garbage. Fact is there is no certainty about the nomination at this point, and honestly it doesn't look good for Trump now that these expected wins are out of the way.

Basically, full cuckoldry.

What a fucko this guy turned out to be.
>>
File: yiddishe.jpg (256 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
yiddishe.jpg
256 KB, 800x778
Based Levin

I used to listen to his nasal voice every night when I was in high school. It was a legit ritual.
>>
>>72198613
Yeah and the Gore campaign kept thousands of oversea ballots which were overwhelmingly from service members form being counted in that state too. Guess who they would have supported.
>>
>>72189431
Nate the Jew is given genius credit for stating the obvious. I guess the Kike gene doesn't generally allow for logical thinking.
>>
>>72198738

Joke's on you, they were all Don't Ask Don't Tell sailors
>>
>>72198207
pretty sure he recently said that he would go "nevertrump" if he didn't disavow Roger Stone
>>
>>72194705
Savage is still a Jew, he demonizes Iran for the only reason that his Kike country Israel has sought to get the USA involved into a war with iran to overthrow them.
>>
>>72198207
He dedicated an entire show a few weeks ago to saying how he is now on board with #nevertrump

That he will never vote for trump ever.

You're wrong.
>>
>>72198807
>>72198919
Yeah I just looked that up and saw that. That is a shame. It is the wrong decision to make.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.